Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Straight guys and TVs

Jump to newest

By *enicetoplay OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dartford

Is anyone else curious why so many guys who clearly enjoy meeting/playing with TVs put themselves down as straight?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Cos any hole's a goal?

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Another thread like this

Who cares live and let live

over a year ago

Nope...as far as Im concerned they re just a person...dont go by categorisations

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Denial mainly, also some people will always consider themselves straight if they don't fancy the same sex, despite whether they perform sex acts with them or not.

By *enicetoplay OP   Woman
over a year ago

Dartford

Sorry to bore you, I've not used the forums before and it wasn't a criticism of anyone - just a question.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Another thread like this

Who cares live and let live "

This exact same question raised yesterday in Swingers Chat has over 100+ comments. Plenty of reading material.

over a year ago

"Is anyone else curious why so many guys who clearly enjoy meeting/playing with TVs put themselves down as straight? "

Nope, not my business. Since we can now self identify gender why would I care if sexuality is thus self defined x

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Another thread like this

Who cares live and let live

This exact same question raised yesterday in Swingers Chat has over 100+ comments. Plenty of reading material. "

Yes xx

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"Sorry to bore you, I've not used the forums before and it wasn't a criticism of anyone - just a question."

Guys will be guys x

over a year ago

They don't want their wives or girlfriends knowing they like a bit of cock

over a year ago

people just enjoying themselves and having fun how they want it

over a year ago

Because guys get desperate and want a bit of action. But they don't want their friends and family to know they secretly love a bit of cock action.

Plus, if they advertised on their profile that they were Bi, then they're worried that that might put off the ladies of the site who only want straight men.

It's all about Deceipt and lying to themselves

over a year ago

"Because guys get desperate and want a bit of action. But they don't want their friends and family to know they secretly love a bit of cock action.

Plus, if they advertised on their profile that they were Bi, then they're worried that that might put off the ladies of the site who only want straight men.

It's all about Deceipt and lying to themselves "

8 in 10 'straight couples' I've found to have a guy who is bi, which I don't care. I've tried it and it doesn't make me feel insecure or less masculine. Alexander the great was bisexual. I prefer women but if a wondering hand touches my penis I'm secure enough to not really care. Free love amigos

By *amanthaJonesTrans1966TV/TS
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Before the lockdown started I was a regular at the tropics male sauna in Portsmouth for their tgirl sessions which started at 11am til 6pm, but it would have quietened down by 4pm, but it is funny that around 6pm is when the guys who consider themselves straight and have a female partner come looking for a tgirl for some fun, I could be sitting down having a coffee, when suddenly at 6pm 5 or 6 guys come in, I saw hi to them, next thing I know they have changed and came back to chat with me to see if I'm playing later, so I will then go upstairs and get to know these guys personally and all leave satisfied

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

You new in forum OP?

Let me help you.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/1081177

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/1075446

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/1068804

Hope you can find your answers there, if that's what you are really seeking. You're welcome.

By *hloevtTV/TS
over a year ago

norwich

Cuz it's more fun than a wank !

Post new Message to Thread