Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hmmmmm why

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does having a piss warm me up it makes no sense surely a hot liquid leaving my body should make me colder not hotter ffs strange but true answers please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Did you dribble down your leg?

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Self golden shower?

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

Are you steaming

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does having a piss warm me up it makes no sense surely a hot liquid leaving my body should make me colder not hotter ffs strange but true answers please"

Are you pissing on an electric fire?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe the heat that was absorbed by the piss is now being absorbed by your body.

By *veready69Man
over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

Its all down to specific latent heat. A large volume of fluid within a warm body will consume energy to bring the fluid to the ambient heat therein, ie a bladder full of piss. Once emptied the warm body no longer loses energy through heat to warm the fluid. Hence the energy can be retained within the warm body. Conservation of energy and all that.

By *veready69Man
over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

"Maybe the heat that was absorbed by the piss is now being absorbed by your body. "

That

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Does having a piss warm me up it makes no sense surely a hot liquid leaving my body should make me colder not hotter ffs strange but true answers please"

It’s quite pleasant and warming in a wet suit tho

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Its all down to specific latent heat. A large volume of fluid within a warm body will consume energy to bring the fluid to the ambient heat therein, ie a bladder full of piss. Once emptied the warm body no longer loses energy through heat to warm the fluid. Hence the energy can be retained within the warm body. Conservation of energy and all that. "
oooo sciencey

Post new Message to Thread