Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pole dancing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right guys and girls I have recently started learning pole dancing, is it something you would let your partner do, do you find it sexy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"Right guys and girls I have recently started learning pole dancing, is it something you would let your partner do, do you find it sexy? "

Yes, I'd let a partner do it. It's meant to be really good excercise.

Yes, it can be sexy, but that mainly depends on who is doing it.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Hopefully we'll get to see some photos / vids later?

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

"Right guys and girls I have recently started learning pole dancing, is it something you would let your partner do, do you find it sexy? "

Done well I find it very artistic and erotic although I would say I prefer watching burlesque dancers.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never so much as been to a strip club so i dunno

over a year ago

Used to do it myself...

Pretty sure Jeff wouldn't have an issue with it but prefer burlesque

Lu

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Why would a partner need to "let" you try a kind of fitness activity? Just curious. I'd love to be able to try pole dancing, but ain't happening with only 1 functional leg

over a year ago

"Hopefully we'll get to see some photos / vids later? "

Maybe when I get better at it

over a year ago

"Used to do it myself...

Pretty sure Jeff wouldn't have an issue with it but prefer burlesque

Lu "

I have done both hun defiently prefer pole dancing myself

over a year ago

"Right guys and girls I have recently started learning pole dancing, is it something you would let your partner do, do you find it sexy?

Why would a partner need to "let" you try a kind of fitness activity? Just curious. I'd love to be able to try pole dancing, but ain't happening with only 1 functional leg "

They wouldn't didn't realise how that sounded to you pointed it out

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Right guys and girls I have recently started learning pole dancing, is it something you would let your partner do, do you find it sexy?

Why would a partner need to "let" you try a kind of fitness activity? Just curious. I'd love to be able to try pole dancing, but ain't happening with only 1 functional leg

They wouldn't didn't realise how that sounded to you pointed it out "

Jolly good and no worries! I'm super jealous that you can have a go at it

over a year ago

If my G/F wants to do any form of hobby she certainly wouldn't need to ask me to 'let' her do it.

I can imagine there needing to be a discussion if she wanted to do it in a club for money but learning it as a skill/hobby for her own enjoyment and sense of satisfaction would be entirely her own choice (and yes, if fully support her)

Mr

By *ookie an creamCouple
over a year ago

Fife

My partner has been doing it over 12 years now and i was the one who actually sent her application in for her to get an audition she had been talking about doing it to boost her self confidence but couldnt actually bring herself to apply so i surprised her lol she hasn't looked back and her confidence sky rocketed. I have no problem with it love the fact i have a partner guys or woman find attractive and she comes home to me plus been in few of the clubs myself usually free entry and few free dances with her friends haha.

over a year ago

Would like to learn.

But I'm sure it would end in a trip to the hospital

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I dance not pole dancing, but routines that are a bit sexy or ones that involve chairs. My ex husband tried stopping from going to class. I still go to class but I ditched him.

over a year ago

My ex used to do it and it gave her such body confidence whilst also keeping fit!

Would defo let any partner do it, it’s only sexualised due to strip clubs but the amount of strength and fitness involved it’s a good excercise!

By *hrisAndKatieCouple
over a year ago

stevenage

We watched someone do it at a club a while back

It would have been sexy if she didnt have the angriest on her

Seriously she was dancing away but looked super annoyed

over a year ago

I was loving learning pole, until lockdown, and no care provision for my daughter means no chance to exercise and improve- so fitness level and strength suffered. Love burlesque too.

Great to combine the two.

It’s definitely a conversation starter, haha, as my pole is in the living room, and love how many people like to have a go. Viv xx

over a year ago

Er yes.....

over a year ago

I would love to learn also and I'm pretty sure hubby wouldn't have a problem with it

over a year ago

They wouldn't didn't realise how that sounded to you pointed it out

Jolly good and no worries! I'm super jealous that you can have a go at it "

There is no reason why you can't hun, I look after a lady who is paralised down one side and you wouldn't believe the things she does

over a year ago

"I dance not pole dancing, but routines that are a bit sexy or ones that involve chairs. My ex husband tried stopping from going to class. I still go to class but I ditched him. "

Good on you

over a year ago

"I would love to learn also and I'm pretty sure hubby wouldn't have a problem with it "

Hes a lucky man

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I struggle with the "let" bit.

I am not submissive, my husband is not my keeper, but my equal, so I make my own choices about hobbies.

I see this terminology a lot and it shows just how patriarchal society still is.

I would love to learn to poke dance but I have an inner ear problem, so would probably make me dizzy.

By *aywalton1Man
over a year ago

Walton on the Hill

Pole dancing doesn't do anything for me I'm afraid, but plenty of guys who get turned on by it

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

* pole dance

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

We'd be happy for each other to do it.

I (Luke) have a full routine choreographed for me by a professional, in case anybody is interested.

over a year ago

We were both going to start lessons but bloody covid...

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

"I struggle with the "let" bit.

I am not submissive, my husband is not my keeper, but my equal, so I make my own choices about hobbies.

I see this terminology a lot and it shows just how patriarchal society still is.

I would love to learn to poke dance but I have an inner ear problem, so would probably make me dizzy. "

My missus came out of an abusive relationship and when we got together she would forever ask if she could do something.

"Can I colour my hair?"

"It's your head"

Now she just tells/asks after its already been arranged

By *oolkoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

I love pole fitness and dancing. It's transformed my life in so many ways. I would encourage everyone to give it a go, it doesn't matter what size or shape you are. You can pole in so many styles and combine it with other things like burlesque and chair dance too, it's really versatile.

over a year ago

I’d get practicing the chin ups in the gym. Massive amount of upper body strength needed to pole dance, properly anyway not just swinging round the pole like it’s a May pole.

over a year ago

"I would love to learn also and I'm pretty sure hubby wouldn't have a problem with it

Hes a lucky man "

Thank you

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I struggle with the "let" bit.

I would love to learn to poke dance but I have an inner ear problem, so would probably make me dizzy. "

over a year ago

"I’d get practicing the chin ups in the gym. Massive amount of upper body strength needed to pole dance, properly anyway not just swinging round the pole like it’s a May pole. "

Yeah I can imagine some of the moves I’ve seen look like you need some strength I think it is really sexy good luck with it OP ... hopefully get some pictures and videos x

over a year ago

does nothing for me.

i dont think any women could excite me doing it

By *adHatter_RestrainedAliceCouple
over a year ago

In The Hills

I've tried it but preferred aerial hoop to pole. Itching to get back to it. A fee of my friends do pole and absolutely love it.

I have been an amateur/hobbiest Burlesque performer for some years, was due to make my debut on a professional stage in May (postponed till next year now).

I've was single most of the time I've been doing it but from the off with MadHatter he has been very supportive. He knows how dancing makes me feel.

Alice x

By *adHatter_RestrainedAliceCouple
over a year ago

In The Hills

Apologise for spelling, very tired

Post new Message to Thread