Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Exes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My relationship ended on a few bad notes and I dont like him as a person, so it drives me nutty that when he collects the kids, I still physically fancy the fuck out of him.

On the whole, attraction is majoratively based on personality for me, so why do I still fancy him?

Do you still find your exes attractive?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont have a child with my ex..

our ending did get a bit bitter.. recently i did that stupid thing of texting him saying 'i miss you'

I needed a massive slap as ultimately he is no good for me..

but he was fucking awesome in bed and yeah he is hot..

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I dodged a bullet with my ex

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

No. I’m on fairly good terms with my exes but no sexual feelings at all.

By *ed_Rocket.Man
over a year ago

Near by

Yeah she was great in bed and obviously still would and fancy the pants off her but the crazy ones always have that affect

over a year ago

In ways yes, but get on well with my ex's. I dont like sour feelings and dont hate ive always ended on good terms.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

most of mine are dead

over a year ago

I have no idea where my exes are.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

My ex's are all pre age 18, so not sure if it counts, but I don't find any of my former boyfriends attractive anymore, no. I'm still friends with quite a few guys I dated as a teen though. My son's dad, who was my boyfriend before S, there was dreadful animosity for years. Latterly, we have been cordial but not friends. Now our son is 18, we have limited reason to contact each other, so take from that what you will......

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Havent seen my ex husband in 14 years only know what he looks like as my son showed me a picture one day

over a year ago

"most of mine are dead"

What did you do?!

By *eatrice BadinageWoman
over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I'm happy we managed to keep our friendship for kids sake and our own, we are happier as friends but no I don't fancy him and would never ever be in a sexual relationship again with him.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"most of mine are dead

What did you do?! "

seriously im like the grim reaper only 3 exes alive and i dont actually know about 2 of those the only one im sure isnt dead is my ex husband

over a year ago

I miss one of my exes and still fancy the fuck out of him but although we did end on bad terms we did become friends pretty quickly after and I’m wondering if I should distance from that friendship as not sure it’s doing me any good with getting over him

over a year ago

i still get on with them and they text me now and then to see how i am.

just remained a friend even though things didnt work out.

over a year ago

"most of mine are dead

What did you do?!

seriously im like the grim reaper only 3 exes alive and i dont actually know about 2 of those the only one im sure isnt dead is my ex husband"

x

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I'd happily hit my ex husband over the head with a shovel, but knowing my luck it would improve his looks

over a year ago

"I'd happily hit my ex husband over the head with a shovel, but knowing my luck it would improve his looks "

can I borrow the shovel when you're done?

over a year ago

"most of mine are dead"
any patio salesmen among them?

over a year ago

Nope, definitely don't fancy my ex in the slightest, we try to get on for the sake of the children but generally he's just a c**t and I'd quite happily hit him with a train sometimes or a shovel

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"I'd happily hit my ex husband over the head with a shovel, but knowing my luck it would improve his looks

can I borrow the shovel when you're done? "

Heck yeah also contemplating a bat with nails

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"most of mine are dead"

Wish mine was.

over a year ago

Funnily enough I was thinking about this the other day...

I'm not even on speaking terms with ex even though we have a child together, he was abusive while we were together and has continued to be since we split.

I look at him now and wonder why the hell I went there... It's like all the bad in him now shows in his face.

over a year ago

"I'd happily hit my ex husband over the head with a shovel, but knowing my luck it would improve his looks

Heck yeah also contemplating a bat with nails "

Twat bat!

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Heck yeah also contemplating a bat with nails

Twat bat! "

Love it

over a year ago

Hell no me and my ex did not end on good terms I would never want him back or even look at him in the same way I used to exes should remain that way

over a year ago

Hmmm, then I seem fairly on my own on this.

I WAS all for ending on good terms, but he had other ideas. We are civil though.

over a year ago

Nope.

There are a couple who are still attractive men but I don't find them attractive anymore. They're different people to me now.

Lu

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

Heck yeah also contemplating a bat with nails "

Lucille?

over a year ago

"Yeah she was great in bed and obviously still would and fancy the pants off her but the crazy ones always have that affect "
thats why am single.am crap in bed and am not crazy.

By *iL DeVeLWoman
over a year ago

Luton

Ex's are ex's for a reason so just moved on and never give them a second thought.

over a year ago

North West

"Ex's are ex's for a reason so just moved on and never give them a second thought."

Easier if you don't have kids with them. You're kinda involved for life then........

over a year ago

can I borrow the shovel when you're done? "

We should have a party I’ll bring the daisies

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"Ex's are ex's for a reason so just moved on and never give them a second thought.

Easier if you don't have kids with them. You're kinda involved for life then........"

I have kids with mine but he has no time for them

over a year ago

North West

"Ex's are ex's for a reason so just moved on and never give them a second thought.

Easier if you don't have kids with them. You're kinda involved for life then........

I have kids with mine but he has no time for them "

Mine didn't for a long while, but that changed when the Boy was older and now he has a reasonable relationship with his dad. The lockdowns in Wales means they've not seen each other for many months though. Things can change over time and hope they do if that's what your kids want.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

No I bloody well don't!

I often wonder why I ever did in the first place

By *ed_Rocket.Man
over a year ago

Near by

I have kids with mine but he has no time for them "

Well his loss bloke sounds like a dick

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

No I don’t find my ex wife attractive anymore, due to the way she changed and cast me aside, when she met another guy. She’s no longer the woman I married.

However I do respect her, that she has maintained a good relationship with me over our children. I do get phone calls if anything happens and plenty of access whenever I want to.

I need her to be happy so my children don’t suffer (obviously if she’s miserable, eventually they’ll be the same) so on my side it’s difficult but any attraction has died and won’t be resurrected.

over a year ago

"My relationship ended on a few bad notes and I dont like him as a person, so it drives me nutty that when he collects the kids, I still physically fancy the fuck out of him.

On the whole, attraction is majoratively based on personality for me, so why do I still fancy him?

Do you still find your exes attractive?"

More than I care to admit. Had to rid myself of everything so as not to get distracted bit we didn’t have anything connecting us after the break

over a year ago

God no........ an ex is an ex for a reason

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I have kids with mine but he has no time for them

Mine didn't for a long while, but that changed when the Boy was older and now he has a reasonable relationship with his dad. The lockdowns in Wales means they've not seen each other for many months though. Things can change over time and hope they do if that's what your kids want."

He has saw them for the last four year since I left but just recently cut ties

over a year ago

"My relationship ended on a few bad notes and I dont like him as a person, so it drives me nutty that when he collects the kids, I still physically fancy the fuck out of him.

On the whole, attraction is majoratively based on personality for me, so why do I still fancy him? I cant stand my ex the person that she is , but yeh I still fancy her and would defo fuk her again as long as we don't have to talk to each other lol

over a year ago

"most of mine are dead"
?? why wot did you do to them lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"most of mine are dead ?? why wot did you do to them lol "
scroll up someones already asked

over a year ago

"most of mine are dead

What did you do?! seriously im like the grim reaper only 3 exes alive and i dont actually know about 2 of those the only one im sure isnt dead is my ex husband"

bloody hell think we should think twice about meeting you ...pmsl only kidding

over a year ago

"I miss one of my exes and still fancy the fuck out of him but although we did end on bad terms we did become friends pretty quickly after and I’m wondering if I should distance from that friendship as not sure it’s doing me any good with getting over him "
yeh prob best if you distance yourself until your over him

over a year ago

"most of mine are dead

Wish mine was. "

your not my ex are you by any chance ?? ??

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I still see my ex husband occasionally we have a (now adult) child together.

I definitely don't fancy him and haven't done since before we separated.

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

OP I would try to avoid seeing him as much as you can... the last thing you need is to end up in bed with him.

over a year ago

Been divorced 10 years and we get on great but don’t fancy here in the slightest.

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

"Yeah she was great in bed and obviously still would and fancy the pants off her but the crazy ones always have that affect thats why am single.am crap in bed and am not crazy."

You have all the attributes to be a star under the duvet maybe you just need a gentle considerate hand to guide you.

over a year ago

I've been divorced 11 years this month. I don't talk to him or see him and he has nothing to do with our children (his choice and they are better off without him.)

I looked at his Facebook the other week and honestly wondered if I was devoid of my senses our entire relationship.

I guess we have all done our fair share of charity work though!

over a year ago

Sure .. my ex wife is a very attractive lady, very pretty with stunning blue eyes and a great body. We split up 6 years ago and are now great friends with two wonderful children life is too short to fall out . We have both moved on but still we are both very attracted to each other

over a year ago

I’m friends with my 3 ex wives and find all attractive. I’m also friends with some of my teenage GF’s on Facebook, and most still look amazing.

over a year ago

Get one fuck for closure and see if you want more?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I don't fancy any of them.

I really thought I was punching WELL above with my last ex, but I wasn't, not really.

You see, when I fell for my exes I loved who I believed them to be in the beginning.... not who they turned out to be in the end.

I wish my most recent one no harm, and I do still care for him as much as I wish I didn't, but I don't fancy him anymore. I got too burned.

I can slap you if you need me to, I'm kind like that

over a year ago

Do you still find your exes attractive?

Get one fuck for closure and see if you want more? "

I DID that and the sex was awful and robotic. It was years ago.

over a year ago

"I don't fancy any of them.

I really thought I was punching WELL above with my last ex, but I wasn't, not really.

You see, when I fell for my exes I loved who I believed them to be in the beginning.... not who they turned out to be in the end.

I wish my most recent one no harm, and I do still care for him as much as I wish I didn't, but I don't fancy him anymore. I got too burned.

I can slap you if you need me to, I'm kind like that "

Well I do appreciate a good slap...

over a year ago

I've been friends with a few exes I've still found attractive. Found it to be too much hassle, jealousy from new partners, d*unk nights together or any lengthy dry spell all lead to trouble

over a year ago

No I'm in that place now where I look at him and think.... What did I actually ever see in him.

over a year ago

I'd love to find an island, somewhere cold and barren, where the sun never shines and there's no enjoyment anywhere to be had... Ship them all out there and then sink their boat so they can't get back!

over a year ago

My ex is my kids mom. We are friendly I suppose for the kids sake. Wouldn’t go back there. Sexually we are two very different people.

over a year ago

"I'd love to find an island, somewhere cold and barren, where the sun never shines and there's no enjoyment anywhere to be had... Ship them all out there and then sink their boat so they can't get back! "

Ouch!!!

How’s you ?

over a year ago

I don’t dislike my exes at al but I do wonder what the hell I saw in them as I’m not attracted to them in the slightest any more.

over a year ago

Gud sex, great boobs but nutty.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Nope. She's a colossal C-bomb.

over a year ago

Hate mine, ever since he rang me in the middle of the night threatening to kill us, arsehole!

By *ary Queen Of CocksWoman
over a year ago

Cumbria

No they are an ex for a reason you just need to septate things and move on.

By *omSnowMan
over a year ago

St Neots

"most of mine are dead

What did you do?! "

....poison?

Post new Message to Thread