Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Help needed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, I’m not new here and been on and off for sometime. This is my longest stint without getting fed up and hiding my profile. Do I give up or is there someone out there just waiting. Check out my profile. Go easy on me but happy for some constructive feedback.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman
over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

I dont think there is anything wrong with your profile. Your pics are good, your profile text is factual and explains why you dont accom (which is probably the sticking point for most), so its probably just sheer volume of competitors xx

over a year ago

"I dont think there is anything wrong with your profile. Your pics are good, your profile text is factual and explains why you dont accom (which is probably the sticking point for most), so its probably just sheer volume of competitors xx"

Thank you xx

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

Agree with kinky

Can't see anything wrong with your profile

Just too far away from me

over a year ago

"Agree with kinky

Can't see anything wrong with your profile

Just too far away from me "

Aww ty, ain’t that always the way

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Join in with forum chat and the cam rooms. Having a good sense of humour and decent intelligent chat helps. Single men on here vastly outnumber the women. Good luck o/p!

over a year ago

"Join in with forum chat and the cam rooms. Having a good sense of humour and decent intelligent chat helps. Single men on here vastly outnumber the women. Good luck o/p!"

Yeah I have defo seen the ratio of guys to women isn’t good. I have used the cams too. Have to say I don’t mind showing myself of there too.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

It's a bit too cock-orientated for our preferences. I think some photos of you clothed (smart and casual) could potentially help you.

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Ho OP , decent enough profile but nothing that stands out. Doesn't tell me what you are looking for or have anything eye catching.

I tend to remember the profiles that are funny or have something quirky to catch my attention.

I'd agree get involved in the forums also.

Good luck

over a year ago

"It's a bit too cock-orientated for our preferences. I think some photos of you clothed (smart and casual) could potentially help you. "

Ok thanks for that. Yes a valid point too. I will have to get dressed up tonight for a photo shoot.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's a bit too cock-orientated for our preferences. I think some photos of you clothed (smart and casual) could potentially help you.

Ok thanks for that. Yes a valid point too. I will have to get dressed up tonight for a photo shoot. "

Nothing sexier than a man with a bit "hidden". . Your profile is good, but I'd, (persobally) like to see something that can be undressed and swooned over. You look lush, just get a suit on (or some real scruffy jeans and a t-shirt) and knock em dead, lovely !! Xx

over a year ago

"Ho OP , decent enough profile but nothing that stands out. Doesn't tell me what you are looking for or have anything eye catching.

I tend to remember the profiles that are funny or have something quirky to catch my attention.

I'd agree get involved in the forums also.

Good luck "

Again thank you for taking the time to view and offer feedback. I thought I had said what I was looking for. Will have to go and check that one lol, not good if I don’t even know my own profile.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing wrong at all with your profile and your pics look great. Possibly the can’t accommodate bit would put people off

over a year ago

"It's a bit too cock-orientated for our preferences. I think some photos of you clothed (smart and casual) could potentially help you.

Ok thanks for that. Yes a valid point too. I will have to get dressed up tonight for a photo shoot.

Nothing sexier than a man with a bit "hidden". . Your profile is good, but I'd, (persobally) like to see something that can be undressed and swooned over. You look lush, just get a suit on (or some real scruffy jeans and a t-shirt) and knock em dead, lovely !! Xx "

Haha thank you, defo going through my wardrobe tonight.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

Ok thanks for that. Yes a valid point too. I will have to get dressed up tonight for a photo shoot. "

My recommendation is to get somebody else to take the photos. It looks much better than selfies.

If the sun is out, do it outdoors because you can't get better that natural sunlight.

Make sure you dress well. You want to show how you present yourself. Women especially like to know and see you take pride in your appearance.

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Hi OP.

Your pics really didn't do anything for me. As has been mentioned, more variety would be good.

And in your profile text there was nothing for me to warm to. You don't come across as much 'fun...a bit 'formal' if that makes sense. Good luck with it all.

over a year ago

"Nothing wrong at all with your profile and your pics look great. Possibly the can’t accommodate bit would put people off "

Yeah I can see why that is an issue, but have to put my kids first.

over a year ago

"Hi OP.

Your pics really didn't do anything for me. As has been mentioned, more variety would be good.

And in your profile text there was nothing for me to warm to. You don't come across as much 'fun...a bit 'formal' if that makes sense. Good luck with it all."

Yeah I get what you and others have said. I appreciate your honesty.

Post new Message to Thread