Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

HiFI & Vinyl

Jump to newest

By *lovebustyladies OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Morning peoples not boobs orientated but anyone here into there hifi? Or Home Theater Systems? How have you spent on it and what’s your next upgrade? Amp? Speakers? Mains cable? Speaker wire? Steamer ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

I still have my technics hifi from the 90s still works and sound as good as the day I bought it from Dixon’s in 1995

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I have a home recording studio so I have very good studio equipment. I have an Alesis amp and monitors which sound amazing. There is no need to upgrade anything. They are 20 years old and still going strong.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never quite made the transition from car audio to home audio, thought about it quite a bit but never actually took the plunge.

My last set up was high end hertz component speakers powered by 500 watt RMS hertz 4 channel amp

Subwoofer was sundown Zv4 running off a sundown amp at 5000 watt RMS only ever saw 2500W as it was wired to 2ohm.....never got the second subwoofer wired in

I don’t think I’d take home audio to such an extreme level though

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I love my beosystem

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Matsui record player and Hitachi ghetto blaster for the twin tape deck so I can record my recording of the chart show.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I still have vinyl which hold some good memories. Got rid of player years ago though.

Post new Message to Thread