Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

is it me

Jump to newest

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

or does the shag and run make you feel as though you have just been used ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

not if it was that good - nope - why are you asking?

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

just been browsing profiles and was surprised to see a few who said just that," turn up fuck and fuck off" thats all we want no more

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

"just been browsing profiles and was surprised to see a few who said just that," turn up fuck and fuck off" thats all we want no more "

and?

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

"just been browsing profiles and was surprised to see a few who said just that," turn up fuck and fuck off" thats all we want no more

and?"

no and ? just wondered if it was something that was the normal thing among the swinging community

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"just been browsing profiles and was surprised to see a few who said just that," turn up fuck and fuck off" thats all we want no more

and?

no and ? just wondered if it was something that was the normal thing among the swinging community "

some girls do, some girls dont

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

and?

no and ? just wondered if it was something that was the normal thing among the swinging community "

normal?

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

and?

no and ? just wondered if it was something that was the normal thing among the swinging community

normal?"

know a couple that wouldn't have it any other way, but it certainly doesn't work for us.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

and?

no and ? just wondered if it was something that was the normal thing among the swinging community some girls do, some girls dont "

Some girls need alot of luvin and some girls wont ... i know ive got this feeling and i dont know why some say they will and some girls lie

Thank u thank u round of applause please (did i get the words right lol)

over a year ago

and?

no and ? just wondered if it was something that was the normal thing among the swinging community some girls do, some girls dont

Some girls need alot of luvin and some girls wont ... i know ive got this feeling and i dont know why some say they will and some girls lie

Thank u thank u round of applause

please (did i get the words right lol)"

Ba-doom Tsh!!

over a year ago

big applause i think u did n now im singin it!!! xx

By *ouvak OP   Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

and?

no and ? just wondered if it was something that was the normal thing among the swinging community some girls do, some girls dont

Thank u thank u round of applause please (did i get the words right lol)"

seemed fine to me ( massive round of clapping)

over a year ago

Thank u thank u

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

and?

seemed fine to me ( massive round of clapping) "

I wouldn't brag about having the clap

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

and?

I wouldn't brag about having the clap "

now i just spat me coffee out!!!! lmao

over a year ago

and?

I wouldn't brag about having the clap "

Lol haha

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn,

Got that going round in my head now too!!!

hehe

Fuck good and hard and fuck off eh......hmmmmmmmm....sounds good enough to me - dont even have to make em a cuppa tea and breakfast then

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

and?

I wouldn't brag about having the clap now i just spat me coffee out!!!! lmao "

hope it wasn't to hot and you didn't scald anything important

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

and?

I wouldn't brag about having the clap now i just spat me coffee out!!!! lmao

hope it wasn't to hot and you didn't scald anything important "

no im wearing pvc...wipe clean dont ya know

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

and?

hope it wasn't to hot and you didn't scald anything important no im wearing pvc...wipe clean dont ya know "

the image that coungers up in my little mind is errrrrrr well lets just say its errrrrrrr

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

and?

hope it wasn't to hot and you didn't scald anything important no im wearing pvc...wipe clean dont ya know

the image that coungers up in my little mind is errrrrrr well lets just say its errrrrrrr"

Post new Message to Thread