Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Vampires....

Jump to newest

By *emmefatale OP   Woman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Why do i find them soooooooooooo erotic, not just a lil bit....lots n lots yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do i find them soooooooooooo erotic, not just a lil bit....lots n lots yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "

Fangbangers, ( I heard the term on the "tru blood" tv show )

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Why do i find them soooooooooooo erotic, not just a lil bit....lots n lots yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Fangbangers, ( I heard the term on the "tru blood" tv show ) "

oh dont get me started on that show yummmmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh

over a year ago

Wait till you see me Halloween costume then

over a year ago

"Why do i find them soooooooooooo erotic, not just a lil bit....lots n lots yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Fangbangers, ( I heard the term on the "tru blood" tv show ) oh dont get me started on that show yummmmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh "

It does look good, ep 1 showed definate potential

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

Fangbangers, ( I heard the term on the "tru blood" tv show ) oh dont get me started on that show yummmmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh "

fang's that go bump in the night lol

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Fangbangers, ( I heard the term on the "tru blood" tv show ) oh dont get me started on that show yummmmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh

It does look good, ep 1 showed definate potential "

oh hell, fire , brimstone , blood letting, fangs, naked men ( sexy ones at that!!) phwwwwwooooooooooooooooooar..oh how i adore the dark side

over a year ago

"Wait till you see me Halloween costume then "

Not going as a werewolf then lol xxxx

over a year ago

Fangbangers, ( I heard the term on the "tru blood" tv show ) oh dont get me started on that show yummmmmmmmmmm yummmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh

It does look good, ep 1 showed definate potential oh hell, fire , brimstone , blood letting, fangs, naked men ( sexy ones at that!!) phwwwwwooooooooooooooooooar..oh how i adore the dark side "

Vampires are usually gothic, from a time when manners were proper and prim, gentlemen, but with the possibility of becoming wild and "animalistic" in an instant, the clothing and the darkness coupled to the unknown hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I know what U mean

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

It does look good, ep 1 showed definate potential oh hell, fire , brimstone , blood letting, fangs, naked men ( sexy ones at that!!) phwwwwwooooooooooooooooooar..oh how i adore the dark side

Vampires are usually gothic, from a time when manners were proper and prim, gentlemen, but with the possibility of becoming wild and "animalistic" in an instant, the clothing and the darkness coupled to the unknown hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I know what U mean "

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!!

over a year ago

It does look good, ep 1 showed definate potential oh hell, fire , brimstone , blood letting, fangs, naked men ( sexy ones at that!!) phwwwwwooooooooooooooooooar..oh how i adore the dark side

Vampires are usually gothic, from a time when manners were proper and prim, gentlemen, but with the possibility of becoming wild and "animalistic" in an instant, the clothing and the darkness coupled to the unknown hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I know what U mean "

Bill Compton is far from Gothic!

over a year ago

Oh for a goth girl like me I just LOVE vampires!!! mmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

"

Bill Compton is far from Gothic! "

Bill Compton was born around 1835 and was turned into a vampire in 1865 after the Civil War. (Southern USA in the 1800,s seems pretty gothic to me)

over a year ago

"

Bill Compton is far from Gothic! Bill Compton was born around 1835 and was turned into a vampire in 1865 after the Civil War. (Southern USA in the 1800,s seems pretty gothic to me)

"

Never associated southern drawl with Gothic. And Bill is far too sexy for all that black stuff. Sookie Stackhouse is one lucky girl lol.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Oh for a goth girl like me I just LOVE vampires!!! mmmmmmmmm"

over a year ago

"Oh for a goth girl like me I just LOVE vampires!!! mmmmmmmmm "

Hey how you doin?? lol x

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Oh for a goth girl like me I just LOVE vampires!!! mmmmmmmmm

Hey how you doin?? lol x"

just fine thank you

By *ouvakMan
over a year ago

clacton on sea

one good suck deserves another

over a year ago

"Oh for a goth girl like me I just LOVE vampires!!! mmmmmmmmm

Hey how you doin?? lol xjust fine thank you "

good good

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

It does look good, ep 1 showed definate potential "

Yeah, roll on next Weds for the next installment - he GOTTA come and save her......GOTTA...lol

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

Vampyre's are real ..honest.

And so erotic.

The original Bram Stokers novel shows Count Dracula as a grieving lover, who waits an eternity to locate his reincarnated love, Meena and when he does, he is satisfied.

I am facinated by the whole story of Vampyre's and hope to visit Witby soon to do the tour.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 10/10/09 08:25:59]

over a year ago

you and the bloody darkside!

I thought i was dragging you over kicking and screaming, but hey I like a willing victim lol.xx

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"you and the bloody darkside!

I thought i was dragging you over kicking and screaming, but hey I like a willing victim lol.xx"

gone over all lovey dovey i see ???

over a year ago

never.

wit til you see the fangs hun lmao

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"never.

wit til you see the fangs hun lmao"

dont get me all worked up!!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

surely you girls like vampires cos they nibble your ears and your neck and gradually work their way down your body to the more interesting bits

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"surely you girls like vampires cos they nibble your ears and your neck and gradually work their way down your body to the more interesting bits "
well do u want the truth or a lie ???

over a year ago

nope, totally the danger element.

If I were a vampire, I could and would be a bitch for eternity. ffs by old age I will have just warmed up lol.

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 10/10/09 08:51:03]

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"nope, totally the danger element.

If I were a vampire, I could and would be a bitch for eternity. ffs by old age I will have just warmed up lol."

what do you mean if you was a vampire.....

over a year ago

"nope, totally the danger element.

If I were a vampire, I could and would be a bitch for eternity. ffs by old age I will have just warmed up lol.what do you mean if you was a vampire..... "

shhh its a secret,

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"surely you girls like vampires cos they nibble your ears and your neck and gradually work their way down your body to the more interesting bits well do u want the truth or a lie ??? "

oh dear you don't like your neck nibbled and licked then?

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"surely you girls like vampires cos they nibble your ears and your neck and gradually work their way down your body to the more interesting bits well do u want the truth or a lie ???

oh dear you don't like your neck nibbled and licked then?"

i actually get turned on by the dark side......danger....oh and love the thought of my wrists being bitten and inner thighs........where arteries are..etc.........

over a year ago

oh yummy, biting inner thighs.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"surely you girls like vampires cos they nibble your ears and your neck and gradually work their way down your body to the more interesting bits well do u want the truth or a lie ???

oh dear you don't like your neck nibbled and licked then?i actually get turned on by the dark side......danger....oh and love the thought of my wrists being bitten and inner thighs........where arteries are..etc........."

oh I get there too, just start on the neck

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

oh dear you don't like your neck nibbled and licked then?i actually get turned on by the dark side......danger....oh and love the thought of my wrists being bitten and inner thighs........where arteries are..etc.........

oh I get there too, just start on the neck "

how devine

over a year ago

"Why do i find them soooooooooooo erotic, not just a lil bit....lots n lots yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm "

Cause you are you hun lol x

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Cause you are you hun lol x "

guilty as charged

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

does anyone watch MOONLIGHT on virgin1 ?

over a year ago

"does anyone watch MOONLIGHT on virgin1 ? "

Is there an echo in here lol

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"does anyone watch MOONLIGHT on virgin1 ?

Is there an echo in here lol "

is there an echo in here lol

over a year ago

"does anyone watch MOONLIGHT on virgin1 ?

Is there an echo in here lol is there an echo in here lol "

Lol

over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

dont forget trueblood tomorrow night folks

Post new Message to Thread