Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hmm no matter what I do

Jump to newest

By *un time11 OP   Man
over a year ago

dundee

No matter what I do or say to a woman I seem to get ignored wtf am I doing wrong ?? only trying to have some fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Women check out profiles before reading messages.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Ya need more dick pics obvs

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

See ace knows

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dunno.

Tell me about your messages.

Pretend I’m a hot woman and your trying to approach me for the first time on here.

I’m 28, 5’3, have long brown hair and blue eyes.

My breasts are small but firm and I have well defined calf muscles that look amazing in heels.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Women check out profiles before reading messages."

Yup we definitely do!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Dunno.

Tell me about your messages.

Pretend I’m a hot woman and your trying to approach me for the first time on here.

I’m 28, 5’3, have long brown hair and blue eyes.

My breasts are small but firm and I have well defined calf muscles that look amazing in heels.

"

I'd do you

By *un time11 OP   Man
over a year ago

dundee

?? trying not plaster pics all over here but I’d happily send pictures in messages I offer every lady that I message

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

You hope to get a woman to reply when your only available pic is your dick it's a pass from me

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"?? trying not plaster pics all over here but I’d happily send pictures in messages I offer every lady that I message "

You don't need to plaster pics all over op, but your avatar alone would stop me from reading any message from you.

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"?? trying not plaster pics all over here but I’d happily send pictures in messages I offer every lady that I message "

Depends what you send, not all of us want to open up a message full of cock shots, some like to see who's messaging us

By *un time11 OP   Man
over a year ago

dundee

Like I said I offer pictures straight away every time

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Your profile sells you to people on Fab. Are you advertising yourself well?

Even then, it's a difficult market for guys here, plus... pandemic.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Like I said I offer pictures straight away every time "

You get one shot.

over a year ago

37 cock picks 3 star jumps on kik 4 minutes of helecoptering and you will be prepared my son well it cant hurt can it

Talk to people like people personally i like the 3 message rule you can tell how you get on in 3 messages each way to see if theres mutual humour if theres not why bother if there is 3 more after that all is good

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

[Removed by poster at 20/10/20 16:35:03]

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

What do you tag your message with too? That's always a seller for me as well

By *uscious_Lady1Woman
over a year ago

Norwich

So pretend you’re a woman and you get a message from yourself.... would you be dropping your knickers instantly? And factor in that you’ll also be receiving hundreds of other messages from other men!!! Would your profile and message stand out? ...... just a thought!!!

over a year ago

OP if you are seeking advice on your profile as well as the generic opening question to your thread then you must state this on the thread .

Otherwise we will get a forum ban for commenting on your profile without you specifically asking for it.

Then we can all help and advise you.

Her x

By *evensnipeMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

Seriously, not surprised with your lack of success. Your profile is arrogant 'you won't regret it'!! Not exactly enticing them in is it! No face pics just a cock picture( nice though you think your cock is most women are not interested in seeing that. Might not be yours anyway!!!

By *un time11 OP   Man
over a year ago

dundee

Cheers thanks il do that

By *un time11 OP   Man
over a year ago

dundee

I’m not asking for a woman to drop her kinckers straight away I’m more of a guy that will wine dine you first afore I’d even think of it

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

As stated above, if you want profile advice you’ll need to be specific so people can help you out.

By *inkyInkedBiWoman
over a year ago

"So pretend you’re a woman and you get a message from yourself.... would you be dropping your knickers instantly? And factor in that you’ll also be receiving hundreds of other messages from other men!!! Would your profile and message stand out? ...... just a thought!!!"

This

over a year ago

"OP if you are seeking advice on your profile as well as the generic opening question to your thread then you must state this on the thread .

Otherwise we will get a forum ban for commenting on your profile without you specifically asking for it.

Then we can all help and advise you.

Her x"

I did not know that, thank you for the warning x

So I can only really advise you on my photo profile ... well I can tell you that on a site with a ratio (and I am guessing here) of likely 1 female to every 20 males, 5 couples and the odd unicorn. Add to that you have probably about 70% of the females not looking for single males ... you are onto an up hill battle. I have the selection of photos of me lossing weight over Covid (very popular with males ), the selection of piano videos ( lots of emails from males expressing displeasure at the lack of an old man Beasting himself ) and a few of me sat next to a piano .... almost got double figures in the Fabs with those.

The only idea I have next based on those results is a photo of me standing next to a kitten while it plays chopsticks in the style of ‘Dr. Doolittle, piano tutor’.

Take from my experiences what you need to excel on here

over a year ago

"I’m not asking for a woman to drop her kinckers straight away I’m more of a guy that will wine dine you first afore I’d even think of it "

Please also press 'reply and quote' so we know who you are responding to. It makes it easier for all.

Her x

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

A profile pic would be a great start

Post new Message to Thread