Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Figuring out British women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's a slight rant and no it's not about flowers on the first date etc. Just do British women at times (and this is more a question for the guys) are they at times very possessive, like they are very suspicious of even the little of things and seem to think every action you take means you're flirting with a woman or trying to get attention from other women.

Just had a few experiences with British women and at times they seem very possessive. Yea I'll probably get crucified on this post (triple sighs)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Have you had extensive experience with non British women for comparison purposes ?

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

Just going to sit here with popcorn

By *rettyGreenWoman
over a year ago

watton

Depends on the relationship.

His love is mine. His dick can be anyone's.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

"Just going to sit here with popcorn "

Can I get some of that please?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Have you had extensive experience with non British women for comparison purposes ?"

Of course he has!!!!

He is the human vibrator!!!!!!

T

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

"It's a slight rant and no it's not about flowers on the first date etc. Just do British women at times (and this is more a question for the guys) are they at times very possessive, like they are very suspicious of even the little of things and seem to think every action you take means you're flirting with a woman or trying to get attention from other women.

Just had a few experiences with British women and at times they seem very possessive. Yea I'll probably get crucified on this post (triple sighs) "

Which women are you comparing British women to? Where are you from and which country's women are behaving in a different way to British ones?

over a year ago

May I sit beside you?

over a year ago

I find it helps to remove their suspicion by bringing flowers on the first date

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

"Just going to sit here with popcorn

Can I get some of that please? "

Of course, the more the merrier, the kettle is just boiling

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"It's a slight rant and no it's not about flowers on the first date etc. Just do British women at times (and this is more a question for the guys) are they at times very possessive, like they are very suspicious of even the little of things and seem to think every action you take means you're flirting with a woman or trying to get attention from other women.

Just had a few experiences with British women and at times they seem very possessive. Yea I'll probably get crucified on this post (triple sighs) "

Hello, OP. I've seen you around and I notice you've posted a few things which have been a bit controversial.

I'm wondering, if you're fully expecting to get "crucified" on this post and are already sighing about it, why you're posting it?

Obviously you can post what you like, within the rules. It seems you're already on the defensive before the thread unfolds, however, and I'm not sure if that's going to get you the answers you're looking for?

Mrs TMN x

over a year ago

Again, are you talking about romantic dates or Fab dates?

over a year ago

I have extensive experience dating women from the UK... and I’m not sure they are more possessive than other women......

But what I have noticed about women from the UK is they always have different varieties of tea in their homes , very rarely coffee, and they never keep a lot food in their refrigerator.....

over a year ago

"I have extensive experience dating women from the UK... and I’m not sure they are more possessive than other women......

But what I have noticed about women from the UK is they always have different varieties of tea in their homes , very rarely coffee, and they never keep a lot food in their refrigerator.....

"

Must be looking at the wrong women, I love a full fridge

over a year ago

I wouldn't stereotype, it never ends well.

This is also a swinging site so probably asking the wrong group of people about possessive and jealous behaviour. I possess neither of those qualitites

over a year ago

may i suggest op that if your having the same problem with British women no matter how many you meet that maybe just maybe its yourself and not the ''british women''

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Uh oh.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Have you had extensive experience with non British women for comparison purposes ?"

I'm from the Caribbean, I've been living here for just over a year.

over a year ago

"Have you had extensive experience with non British women for comparison purposes ?

I'm from the Caribbean, I've been living here for just over a year."

Are you talking about romantic dates or Fab dates?

I feel like Im repeatin' meself here

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

"Have you had extensive experience with non British women for comparison purposes ?

I feel like Im repeatin' meself here"

Has anyone questioned if hv means romantic dates or fab dates?

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

I wouldn't say it's a British thing at all. Maybe it's your aftershave having that effect op?

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"

Expanding a few experiences to generalise about millions of people probably isn't the best idea.

Sounds like you already knew that though, if you're already sighing about it.

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

Your a budding scientist with a big brain? Surly you can work it out?

over a year ago

Well this could be interesting

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Good luck.

over a year ago

Has anyone questioned if hv means romantic dates or fab dates? "

Ive asked three times now.

I asked on the flower thread too.

Perhaps he hasnt answered because he thinks romantic dates and Fab dates are one in the same

Perhaps he is on Fab looking for a wife?

over a year ago

Id say im 10 times more possessive i call it protective mind you

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS
over a year ago

Stockport

Perhaps he hasnt answered because he thinks romantic dates and Fab dates are one in the same

Perhaps he is on Fab looking for a wife?"

It all depends if the OP is talking about romantic dates or Fab meets. Someone should ask this question.

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

It all depends if the OP is talking about romantic dates or Fab meets. Someone should ask this question."

Think you are onto something there polly! Hey sappy have you seen what polly thinks?

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

Romantically I don’t share.

On here I’ll tolerate it so long as they don’t tell me all the gory details.

That may make me possessive.

over a year ago

It all depends if the OP is talking about romantic dates or Fab meets. Someone should ask this question.

Think you are onto something there polly! Hey sappy have you seen what polly thinks? "

Yeah Polly told me a few months ago how coronapox would pan out

She dont know nuffin'

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

You know you're on a swingers site right where women often let their partners and husbands fuck other people so we're probably the wrong people to ask about this.

over a year ago

I’ll sit n txt you

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I have extensive experience dating women from the UK... and I’m not sure they are more possessive than other women......

"

!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think you get possessive people of all nationalities.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’ve had 2 long term relationships 10+ years both.

The British one was possessive and a weirdo

The non British is a weirdo

Thank you

over a year ago

Personally think that any female would need a reason to end up suspicious in the first place

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Got the feeling this is just another reaction poking post from the OP for more material for his thesis on fab people he says he's writing

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

What’s to figure out ? It’s not like women are ikea furniture and come with instructions I can’t see what’s to figure out to be honest

over a year ago

OP you (rightly) say you'll probably be crucified for this post, but imagine if someone wrote a post generalising the behaviour of all Caribbean men? Would you be happy?

over a year ago

I'm British. I'm very suspicious if a man seems to be flirting with other women. But not possessive. If he does flirt I just dump him.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

We tend to attract a complementary partner by mutual needs as well as tending to repeat patterns, trying to get a more satisfying solution, after past lack of 'success', even though we had cast the relationship to repeat the same outcome. It can take some indepth self-perception, rational thinking and decision making, to invest appropriately to get different results.

Focus on the self, just using the partners as feedback about ourselves. It's too easy to fall into the lazy trap of pinpointing something else that's coincidental, such as nationality etc

Post new Message to Thread