Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Female sub slut

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are looking for a sexy female sub slut who would like to be double dommed by an intelligent, creative, intuitive couple. All fantasies open to discussion . We are open minded and unshockable

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I prefer a wagon wheel

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

As a single female who is into her kink, I’d find this approach abhorrent, people are not toys

over a year ago

I’m sorry you found our post abhorrent. The sub/Dom dynamic is as much about what the person who ‘chooses’ to be submissive wants to get out of the experience as the person domming. It’s a mutual experience and one cannot exist without the other. If you are into kink then perhaps you are already aware that there are many many people who actively seek out the role as a submissive for their own reasons, and if the dynamic is set up with trust, respect and boundaries then there is absolutely nothing to get offended about.

over a year ago

"As a single female who is into her kink, I’d find this approach abhorrent, people are not toys "

Was that necessary?

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

"I’m sorry you found our post abhorrent. The sub/Dom dynamic is as much about what the person who ‘chooses’ to be submissive wants to get out of the experience as the person domming. It’s a mutual experience and one cannot exist without the other. If you are into kink then perhaps you are already aware that there are many many people who actively seek out the role as a submissive for their own reasons, and if the dynamic is set up with trust, respect and boundaries then there is absolutely nothing to get offended about. "

I said your approach is abhorrent...

Yes people look to be either a sub/Dom(me) or switch but the problem is your approach, treating someone like a toy for you to use is the problem and is not what the lifestyle is about, it’s about caring for others, mind body and soul

When people do this and use bdsm the way you are here, it’s as bad as that damn book and just as damaging to the lifestyle for those who actually understand what it is

Hunting for sluts the way you are makes others think that’s ok to do without any experience in bdsm, this is how accidents happen during scenes and we’ve all seen how dangerous some aspects of bdsm are if they’re taken too lightly

You don’t get to call or treat anyone as a slut or toy without their explicit permission first, not as a demand, only after talks on limits, wants and needs

Bdsm is about caring for others, not getting a quick thrill

over a year ago

There is a lot of presumption in your response here. It is common language in bdsm to use the term slut, and no intention of offence in using such a term. For those who have a genuine interest in this dynamic, it would be taken in the manner intended and not as a personal slur. During play, being used as a ‘toy’ is also part of the dynamic, therefore we are simple asking for what we are seeking and to appeal to those who like to play in this dynamic.

To assume we are new to the scene is insulting. To reference us in the same breath as fifty shades of grey is abhorrent in itself. Perhaps you missed the description of us being intuitive. We are emotionally intelligent, sensitive , honest individuals and outside of the bedroom absolutely treat people with care and respect that we all deserve as human beings. In fact, one of our biggest pleasures is hearing someone’s fantasies and working together to see if we can create that around their needs. Whatever dynamic is agreed in the bedroom is also respectful and all within agreed boundaries as I’ve already mentioned.

In order to get the most out of sub/Dom dynamics it requires an incredible level of sensitivity and the ability to be in tune at all times with the other persons responses . As a switch I experience that from both sides.

We understand fully the qualities that are needed to play for mutual satisfaction and respect within bdsm and there is not one person we have played with that would feel any less than completely cared for and respected.

It might be worth pointing out that this if the female half posting and responding.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"I’m sorry you found our post abhorrent. The sub/Dom dynamic is as much about what the person who ‘chooses’ to be submissive wants to get out of the experience as the person domming. It’s a mutual experience and one cannot exist without the other. If you are into kink then perhaps you are already aware that there are many many people who actively seek out the role as a submissive for their own reasons, and if the dynamic is set up with trust, respect and boundaries then there is absolutely nothing to get offended about.

I said your approach is abhorrent...

Yes people look to be either a sub/Dom(me) or switch but the problem is your approach, treating someone like a toy for you to use is the problem and is not what the lifestyle is about, it’s about caring for others, mind body and soul

When people do this and use bdsm the way you are here, it’s as bad as that damn book and just as damaging to the lifestyle for those who actually understand what it is

Hunting for sluts the way you are makes others think that’s ok to do without any experience in bdsm, this is how accidents happen during scenes and we’ve all seen how dangerous some aspects of bdsm are if they’re taken too lightly

You don’t get to call or treat anyone as a slut or toy without their explicit permission first, not as a demand, only after talks on limits, wants and needs

Bdsm is about caring for others, not getting a quick thrill

"

Who are you to say what the bdsm lifestyle is about or to kinkshame. Objectification is a perfectly acceptable kink, if you don't like it why read the thread?

over a year ago

"We are looking for a sexy female sub slut who would like to be double dommed by an intelligent, creative, intuitive couple. All fantasies open to discussion . We are open minded and unshockable "

I hope your search goes well. I see no disrespect in your post x

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"There is a lot of presumption in your response here. It is common language in bdsm to use the term slut, and no intention of offence in using such a term. For those who have a genuine interest in this dynamic, it would be taken in the manner intended and not as a personal slur. During play, being used as a ‘toy’ is also part of the dynamic, therefore we are simple asking for what we are seeking and to appeal to those who like to play in this dynamic.

To assume we are new to the scene is insulting. To reference us in the same breath as fifty shades of grey is abhorrent in itself. Perhaps you missed the description of us being intuitive. We are emotionally intelligent, sensitive , honest individuals and outside of the bedroom absolutely treat people with care and respect that we all deserve as human beings. In fact, one of our biggest pleasures is hearing someone’s fantasies and working together to see if we can create that around their needs. Whatever dynamic is agreed in the bedroom is also respectful and all within agreed boundaries as I’ve already mentioned.

In order to get the most out of sub/Dom dynamics it requires an incredible level of sensitivity and the ability to be in tune at all times with the other persons responses . As a switch I experience that from both sides.

We understand fully the qualities that are needed to play for mutual satisfaction and respect within bdsm and there is not one person we have played with that would feel any less than completely cared for and respected.

It might be worth pointing out that this if the female half posting and responding. "

Sorry, I just need to point out that you weren't at all called new to the scene.

The reply said in posting the way you have, it could lead those who have zero experience and DO think the scene is like fifty shades, to think that it's perfectly normal and acceptable to treat people like fuck toys, or to see them as fuck toys.

We've all had it, those cringey messages that refer to you as a slut or slag, telling you exactly how they want to abuse you.... as a first introductory message! They're so inappropriate and demeaning, and sent by the kind of inexperienced fuckwits the reply was referring to.

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

"There is a lot of presumption in your response here. It is common language in bdsm to use the term slut, and no intention of offence in using such a term. For those who have a genuine interest in this dynamic, it would be taken in the manner intended and not as a personal slur. During play, being used as a ‘toy’ is also part of the dynamic, therefore we are simple asking for what we are seeking and to appeal to those who like to play in this dynamic.

It might be worth pointing out that this if the female half posting and responding.

Sorry, I just need to point out that you weren't at all called new to the scene.

The reply said in posting the way you have, it could lead those who have zero experience and DO think the scene is like fifty shades, to think that it's perfectly normal and acceptable to treat people like fuck toys, or to see them as fuck toys.

We've all had it, those cringey messages that refer to you as a slut or slag, telling you exactly how they want to abuse you.... as a first introductory message! They're so inappropriate and demeaning, and sent by the kind of inexperienced fuckwits the reply was referring to.

"

Thank you, you’re saying what I struggled to here

over a year ago

Absolutely take your point in this and yes am familiar with such messages!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Thank you, you’re saying what I struggled to here"

I totally got it coz I've totally been on the receiving end.

Even with no real reference to the scene in my profile, it doesn't stop the "doms" saying things to me that if they said face to face as first communication, I'd not knock them the fuck out for.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Absolutely take your point in this and yes am familiar with such messages! "

By *vilgasamWoman
over a year ago

The dot in the i

Thank you, you’re saying what I struggled to here

I totally got it coz I've totally been on the receiving end.

Even with no real reference to the scene in my profile, it doesn't stop the "doms" saying things to me that if they said face to face as first communication, I'd not knock them the fuck out for."

Lol yes! The things that come through in dms are usually what they wouldn’t have the balls to say without a screen in the way, my point was posts like this validate this same to be ok and it’s really not when it’s an opener, it’s only ok once you’re established with a connection

You explained what I’m bad at expressing, thanks PP

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

"We are looking for a sexy female sub slut who would like to be double dommed by an intelligent, creative, intuitive couple. All fantasies open to discussion . We are open minded and unshockable

I hope your search goes well. I see no disrespect in your post x "

I too do not see any disrespect and hope that the right people see your thread

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

To be honest I can see where the offense comes from. I don't mind being called a slut far from it, but all to do with consent and defined boundaries. And the amount of messages I've had being called a slut or a good girl drives me insane.

What I would say as a sub is that you've explained you want a sub slut. But you didn't really expand on what that means to you both. How would the scenario work? If I was a lone female I would be cautious. Is it someone for one scene, or someone you want to build a dynamic on. To me there isn't enough information to form a decision if I was to be interested, hope this helps and good luck on your quest

over a year ago

Some people do like being used as a slut, me being one lol. But that also doesn’t make me a walkover. I find the “supposed” Dom’s sometimes think that’s all they need to do to lure the submissive. But I do see nothing wrong in the original advert and would have applied had I been closer lol.

Some of us girls like to admit we are dirty sluts. I take ownership of it too

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"We are looking for a sexy female sub slut who would like to be double dommed by an intelligent, creative, intuitive couple. All fantasies open to discussion . We are open minded and unshockable

I hope your search goes well. I see no disrespect in your post x I too do not see any disrespect and hope that the right people see your thread "

Nothing wrong with the thread. It was projection on the part of others that made it appear different: they have their point and justification - but it is still projection.

Only comment would be thread is more of a hookup request than a discussion, but other comments soon changed that!

over a year ago

I'm sure one day soon you will find that woman that will actually do that

over a year ago

I didn't see anything wrong with the OP's message..i imagine it would be exciting to the target kink

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

I love Fab storms in teacups over kink.

I have a friend who jumped into kink without researching and included "Subslut" as her profile nume and was stunned and horrified by the amount obscene requests and messages sbe received. I explained to her what a subslut was and she removed the subslut part which reduced the messages. She had not known what a subslut was but liked the sound! She had been watching Mr Pascal's porn clips!

As many of us have argued on forums there is a need for people on the scene to get educated. Don't jump in, sit back and research first.

This also includes some experienced people. I always find that many people who comment on kink start their kink life in relationships. Which completely misses out those who started by pick up play. There are people who don't want a relationship or a Dom/me they just want to be topped by someone who is experienced. There is a need for discussion in a topping situation but no need for the depth of analysis required for a D/S relationship.

I have in the past been tapped on the shoulder to help in a double dom situation. There was a detailed selection process and detailed discussion and instruction of how the process would work. I was really impressed by the meticulousness of the person who was to be the primary dom in the situation.

Therefor I think there was nothing wrong with the original post, although I did roll my eyes when I read it. It did come over as a fantasy fuck scene, which is fine, It did not show OP as a couple that are experienced in kink, which OP clearly are.

Post new Message to Thread