Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I’m gonna fucking cry.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What a tit.

Had written 4,821 words in my phones notepad. Had just pressed select all and copied it (so I thought) and pasted it to a word counter on google (on my phone) it came up with how many words before deciding to shut itself off.

When I went back to notepad the page was blank I can only that I pressed cut instead of copy. It’s gone, not in deleted pages, just the blank page on notepad with a time of 23:08 at the top.

Tried pressing recent pages on google and can see the word counter page o used with words on it in the thumbnail but when I press the screen it goes blank.

When I press paste it’s only bringing it up one of the paragraphs I’ve written. Been doing it since 7 o clock as well.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ocksareoffMan
over a year ago

Out n About

Sheeeet, Time to walk away and have a deep breath

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try undo?

over a year ago

There’s no undo on notepad on my phone.

over a year ago

I’m going to bed. Fuck sake!!!

over a year ago

Is it an iPhone? Try shaking it with the (empty) note open if so...this brings up the undo function on mine.

over a year ago

"Is it an iPhone? Try shaking it with the (empty) note open if so...this brings up the undo function on mine."

Oh my god. Why did I not know about this feature.

I pressed paste on the blank page haven’t I and all I’ve got is that one paragraph. Its not bringing up the full thing. Why like!!

over a year ago

Ooohh fuck

over a year ago

Would it not be in your phone's clipboard?

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"What a tit.

Had written 4,821 words in my phones notepad. Had just pressed select all and copied it (so I thought) and pasted it to a word counter on google (on my phone) it came up with how many words before deciding to shut itself off.

When I went back to notepad the page was blank I can only that I pressed cut instead of copy. It’s gone, not in deleted pages, just the blank page on notepad with a time of 23:08 at the top.

Tried pressing recent pages on google and can see the word counter page o used with words on it in the thumbnail but when I press the screen it goes blank.

When I press paste it’s only bringing it up one of the paragraphs I’ve written. Been doing it since 7 o clock as well.

"

Open up notepad and try pasting it in there

By *omin8rMan
over a year ago

In A Playspace

"Is it an iPhone? Try shaking it with the (empty) note open if so...this brings up the undo function on mine.

Oh my god. Why did I not know about this feature.

I pressed paste on the blank page haven’t I and all I’ve got is that one paragraph. Its not bringing up the full thing. Why like!!"

I am curious why?

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Oh no!

(hugs)

By *omin8rMan
over a year ago

In A Playspace

Really I am curious, I am not sure what this is all about

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Has it been saved in the cloud ?

A quick Google search gives a few options including on iTunes

By *omin8rMan
over a year ago

In A Playspace

Still totally lost

over a year ago

"What a tit.

"

oops this is why I hate technology. Wots wrong with good old paper and pen

Post new Message to Thread