Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lost guy who I thought was my good freind

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Guy been friends with for years I give us few problems cos I had something bothering me that was 2 years ago

Just before luckdown he made joke that turn out to be sexist I wasnt happy nither were people who seen it I was in bar at the time

Then he ask me do I wanna go for drink I said yes it was ok but he swears lot more and fee few weeks we had flfallen out and now he keeps messgerring a woman who I use to knock around with getting me into trouble now she wont speak to me cos of him she try to block him but she cant i dont know why he messgerring her not sure how I feel at the minute

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I need to make new friends

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I need to make new friends"

Good luck. If they are getting you down you will be better off without those 2.

over a year ago

Thanks

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Talk to them both. He’s your friend, and so is she. If they aren’t honest with you then they aren’t real friends.

over a year ago

They both went talk to me so how can I tqlkw to them

By *omin8rMan
over a year ago

In A Playspace

Seriously I am still totally lost and confused. Chatting to no-one in particular.

By *yd Charisse 10Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

Dump them that the only way

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

It’s a hard time to lose friends at the moment, because social restrictions make it hard to make new ones. It’s easy to feel isolated. I’d try to talk to one/both of them to see what’s. If you’ve done something to annoy them it’s best to know so you can try sort it. Good luck, it’s a rubbish time to have people fall out with people. Hope you sort it out.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/10/20 01:08:37]

over a year ago

"Dump them that the only way "
I think I have

over a year ago

"It’s a hard time to lose friends at the moment, because social restrictions make it hard to make new ones. It’s easy to feel isolated. I’d try to talk to one/both of them to see what’s. If you’ve done something to annoy them it’s best to know so you can try sort it. Good luck, it’s a rubbish time to have people fall out with people. Hope you sort it out. "
_iss lovely but how can I do that if they wont speak to me woman wont speak because of the guy and guy tells me to f o

By *yd Charisse 10Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

I had to do this for my head to stop me going crazy it's hard new here for 44 years and he was y best friend its hard but got to be done

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I need to make new friends"

I had this sad realisation aswell that it dawned on me I have no idea how to make new friends, and was thinking back to when at school it was so easy but now we are adults it seems alien

Post new Message to Thread