Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Second best x

Jump to newest

By *andyfloss2000 OP   Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Been pondering while I tell myself I never want a full blown relationship ever again! And I honestly never will have again but at back of mind I think as humans it's what we all crave for? I'm happy with my life and really wouldn't want to have to make allowances for a partner, suppose have become selfish over years! But it's like a peice of the puzzle is missing? Think I'm maudling as its 10 years today since my last partner died,I'm sure tomoz I will b back to normal whatever that is lol x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Yeah i get a bit like that at times but then i kick myself and remember the bad times i had when i lived with someone.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Yeah i get a bit like that at times but then i kick myself and remember the bad times i had when i lived with someone."

I will just stick with my dogs for company.

over a year ago

ashford

"Yeah i get a bit like that at times but then i kick myself and remember the bad times i had when i lived with someone."

Yes deffo! X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know how you feel OP.

I can quite honestly say that I will probably never a conventional relationship again.

But I am lonely at times and miss some things about a relationship.

But the cons of a relationship outweigh the pros for me.

Some regular sex and intamacy would be nice though!

over a year ago

I understand what you're saying OP. My partner died 7 years ago. But i remember the cooking,cleaning,washing and watching the crap on the telly lol.

I think we're allowed to be selfish within our own 4 walls xxxx

over a year ago

ashford

"I know how you feel OP.

I can quite honestly say that I will probably never a conventional relationship again.

But I am lonely at times and miss some things about a relationship.

But the cons of a relationship outweigh the pros for me.

Some regular sex and intamacy would be nice though!"

Yes for sure! Watching soppy films dont help either ha ha x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

This is why I have a weekend relationship, I'm happy as my life is and don't want to have the constraints of a full time relationship

over a year ago

"

Yes for sure! Watching soppy films dont help either ha ha x"

If I could have the soppy film, Hallmark Cards version of a relationship I'd be in

The reality sadly isn't the same.

X

over a year ago

"This is why I have a weekend relationship, I'm happy as my life is and don't want to have the constraints of a full time relationship "

Now a weekend relationship I could possibly get on board with, that sounds ideal!

over a year ago

"This is why I have a weekend relationship, I'm happy as my life is and don't want to have the constraints of a full time relationship "

Sounds ideal!

over a year ago

ashford

That does sound like a solution x

over a year ago

"Been pondering while I tell myself I never want a full blown relationship ever again! And I honestly never will have again but at back of mind I think as humans it's what we all crave for? I'm happy with my life and really wouldn't want to have to make allowances for a partner, suppose have become selfish over years! But it's like a peice of the puzzle is missing? Think I'm maudling as its 10 years today since my last partner died,I'm sure tomoz I will b back to normal whatever that is lol x"

I can't lie here...met THE most amazing lady...amazing in everyway possible but my inner demons just swamped me .. totally unfair on her..

over a year ago

"Been pondering while I tell myself I never want a full blown relationship ever again! And I honestly never will have again but at back of mind I think as humans it's what we all crave for? I'm happy with my life and really wouldn't want to have to make allowances for a partner, suppose have become selfish over years! But it's like a peice of the puzzle is missing? Think I'm maudling as its 10 years today since my last partner died,I'm sure tomoz I will b back to normal whatever that is lol x"

I hear you. I feel like this sometimes after always being adamant I don't want another relationship. Deep down, I know I don't want a full blown, conventional relationship but I miss certain things. And then someone does or says something that makes me realise why I'm happy being single and the feeling passes

over a year ago

ashford

"I understand what you're saying OP. My partner died 7 years ago. But i remember the cooking,cleaning,washing and watching the crap on the telly lol.

I think we're allowed to be selfish within our own 4 walls xxxx"

Xxx

over a year ago

I don't think every human craves a full on relationship - it's more what society says we should be doing or wanting. Not all humans are sociable (and I think we are more a social species than sociable). I'm quite happy in my own company and people can irritate the hell out of me after awhile. I wouldn't mind something but not a 'traditional' relationship.

over a year ago

ashford

"I don't think every human craves a full on relationship - it's more what society says we should be doing or wanting. Not all humans are sociable (and I think we are more a social species than sociable). I'm quite happy in my own company and people can irritate the hell out of me after awhile. I wouldn't mind something but not a 'traditional' relationship."

Yes I love my own company for sure! But it is an inner thing for most people to want I'm deffo not one to comply to what society thinks is the norm x

Post new Message to Thread