Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Do you use the site more or less?

Jump to newest

By *nya888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

After 7 months of restrictions on physical interactions, do you find yourself logging on to fab more or less?

In summer I found myself enjoying the social part of this site and posting pictures, so would log on at least once a day. Now that restrictions are tightening and normality still seems far away, I find that the interest is diminishing and I'm only checking messages once or twise a week. Not sure if it's my Covid-moral falling or just normal winter depression haha

However, seems like a lot of people are still very active. Is it the friendships on here that kept you going or are there actually lots of people still looking for meets (according to my inbox it seems like the latter..)?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issMeSlowlyMan
over a year ago

Northampton

I'm only really here for the forums these days. Gave up on anything else long before covid haha

As for more or less? My frequency depends on my work load, so varies drastically week to week

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Enjoying the forums and cam rooms as much as ever. As with most single guys of a certain 'vintage', I suppose even without covid, meets are not easy locally although had a nice one backend of last year. Not too fussed really as I've made a lot of good friends here.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I'm addicted to this site! X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am on regularly for the forum and I also use fab to keep in touch with people via messages as I prefer to maintain contact on here.

Her x

over a year ago

I only started using my profile actively a few months ago when I discovered the forums. I find them a great way to pass time and can pull me out of a low mood. Have settled into using them only when I have genuine free time. Sometimes.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I come and go, as in I'll hide myself for a few weeks at a time, then come back for a bit

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

I use the site about the same, although I tend to stick in the forums mostly. Theres no point in anything else

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I’m finding that I’m on less and less these days

By *nya888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I'm only really here for the forums these days. Gave up on anything else long before covid haha

As for more or less? My frequency depends on my work load, so varies drastically week to week"

That's also a good point. When work is busy I naturally spend less time online. And I guess if you're a part of the active forum crowd, it can be nice/entertaining to stay on

By *nya888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"Enjoying the forums and cam rooms as much as ever. As with most single guys of a certain 'vintage', I suppose even without covid, meets are not easy locally although had a nice one backend of last year. Not too fussed really as I've made a lot of good friends here. "

I haven't made any real friends. A few people I've messaged quite a bit, but find it hard to develop real interest online.

Haven't tried cam rooms yet. Must admit I'm a bit nervous about that. But also curious..

By *nya888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I'm addicted to this site! X"

By *nya888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I am on regularly for the forum and I also use fab to keep in touch with people via messages as I prefer to maintain contact on here.

Her x"

Seems like people that use the forum are more active on here. Maybe this will be my way of keeping interest through winter..

By *nya888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I only started using my profile actively a few months ago when I discovered the forums. I find them a great way to pass time and can pull me out of a low mood. Have settled into using them only when I have genuine free time. Sometimes."

Forums can be fun sometimes. Although I don't always participate that much. Mostly a sneaky read...

By *nya888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I come and go, as in I'll hide myself for a few weeks at a time, then come back for a bit "

Maybe there is some kind of cycle of interest..

By *nya888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I’m finding that I’m on less and less these days "

Any particular reason?

By *dam19762020Man
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Only just started on fab first time on the forum but yep since covid definitely been on here more

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I’m finding that I’m on less and less these days

Any particular reason?"

I think it’s a lack of mojo lately, I’m sure given the right kind of motivation I’ll be back on top form soon..

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I wouldn't say that Covid has affected the amount of time that I spend on here, I haven't been actively seeking meets for a few years now. I log in pretty much every day, even if it's just to post some inane drivel on here

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

About the same as pre-lockdown/s/restrictions etc for me.

I come in for a surreptitious perv and a merry chin wag in the forums most days

over a year ago

"After 7 months of restrictions on physical interactions, do you find yourself logging on to fab more or less?

In summer I found myself enjoying the social part of this site and posting pictures, so would log on at least once a day. Now that restrictions are tightening and normality still seems far away, I find that the interest is diminishing and I'm only checking messages once or twise a week. Not sure if it's my Covid-moral falling or just normal winter depression haha

However, seems like a lot of people are still very active. Is it the friendships on here that kept you going or are there actually lots of people still looking for meets (according to my inbox it seems like the latter..)?"

I was addicted at first but tend to come on less and less lately

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

i log on more often, but my use fluctuates. lately, less so than 6months ago. I just read the forums mostly.....

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

"After 7 months of restrictions on physical interactions, do you find yourself logging on to fab more or less?

However, seems like a lot of people are still very active. Is it the friendships on here that kept you going or are there actually lots of people still looking for meets (according to my inbox it seems like the latter..)?"

I find most the time 0P I’m in the forums making a comment here and there but as for talking to people I’ve got a few friends I talk to that’s about it. But I must say I do enjoy if you sarcastic comments of people here and there

By *nya888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"I’m finding that I’m on less and less these days

Any particular reason?

I think it’s a lack of mojo lately, I’m sure given the right kind of motivation I’ll be back on top form soon.. "

Maybe that's what I'm lacking..

over a year ago

A lot less

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

"A lot less "

A lot more

over a year ago

I only set up this new account close to lockdown so can't say

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

About the same I love a good chat

By *2and3quartersWoman
over a year ago

Bumbletown

It’s been a lot less lately. My mojo has been mia but seems to be back today

over a year ago

"Enjoying the forums and cam rooms as much as ever. As with most single guys of a certain 'vintage', I suppose even without covid, meets are not easy locally although had a nice one backend of last year. Not too fussed really as I've made a lot of good friends here.

I haven't made any real friends. A few people I've messaged quite a bit, but find it hard to develop real interest online.

Haven't tried cam rooms yet. Must admit I'm a bit nervous about that. But also curious.. "

Hi,

I am probably using FAB more than pre-covid. I have made several new friends primarily through the forums. You get a much better feel for people through the written word.

I have tried chat, but it seems a bit inane all: Ooh...Aah...Get your tits out.

over a year ago

I am on here more and more of late, though that is down to my own relationship breaking down. I find myself reading the forums more and more I have to admit. The messaging side not so much as messages often get deleted without them being read or my profile viewed.

By *nya888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"A lot less "

Any reason?

By *nya888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"Enjoying the forums and cam rooms as much as ever. As with most single guys of a certain 'vintage', I suppose even without covid, meets are not easy locally although had a nice one backend of last year. Not too fussed really as I've made a lot of good friends here.

Haven't tried cam rooms yet. Must admit I'm a bit nervous about that. But also curious..

Hi,

I am probably using FAB more than pre-covid. I have made several new friends primarily through the forums. You get a much better feel for people through the written word.

I have tried chat, but it seems a bit inane all: Ooh...Aah...Get your tits out.

"

Haha 'get your tits out for the lads'

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I’m finding that I’m on less and less these days "

Same here

over a year ago

More as I'm now unemployed

over a year ago

I’m using it less. I thought with covid, there would be more chance of getting a reply to a message - no such luck. I use the forums, but as most single guys on here, I very rarely get talking to anyone. The forums can be a laugh to read though

over a year ago

"Haha 'get your tits out for the lads'"

Well at least that is one laugh!

over a year ago

"More as I'm now unemployed

"

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully something new will come along soon.

over a year ago

More to begin with during lockdown, less now that there are less staff onsite at work and my workload has increased dramatically

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Less really. Not because of the restrictions on meets so much, but because the mood is a bit strained at times and it’s quieter.

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

I have a look a couple of times a day but it's literally a quick scroll down local updates and see who's looked at me, I'm debating whether to just leave once the clock runs down on my site supporter.

By *nya888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"Less really. Not because of the restrictions on meets so much, but because the mood is a bit strained at times and it’s quieter."

I think my activity is very mood dependent too

over a year ago

I'm spending more time on and started participating in the forums recently but also depends on the mood I am. It can be time consuming though.

over a year ago

I pop in regularly to water my tomatoes

over a year ago

Just come back after an 8 week break from fab didn't miss it

If I can remember my password I'll prob delete permanently soon.

Never had any meets here and with covid hanging over our heads I doubt that will change

over a year ago

Mainly just here for the forums,with new Covid restrictions in my area,fab kills time

over a year ago

Well I came on this site to begin with to find an FWB to explore this world with and see what I had missed out on during my earlier days, but soon worked out the reality of that little dream ... so now I use it to motivate myself to keep running and doing my sit ups etc. The rush of FABs when I post up a photo is a great motivator, even if 99% of the Fabs are from males. .... note to self change profile

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

At first it was more but recently less.

over a year ago

More out of boredom

over a year ago

I'm using the site about the same as before, but mainly for the forums.

I've found trying to have a conversation with some people on here is too much hard work - especially when all they say is LOL. At least before you could just meet up for a drink/fun and not have to worry too much about keeping someone interested.

Forum seems to be where all the personality is at, so this is where I'll stay!

By *nya888 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

"Well I came on this site to begin with to find an FWB to explore this world with and see what I had missed out on during my earlier days, but soon worked out the reality of that little dream ... so now I use it to motivate myself to keep running and doing my sit ups etc. The rush of FABs when I post up a photo is a great motivator, even if 99% of the Fabs are from males. .... note to self change profile "

Still can feel good to receive a compliment

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

I’m on here far less - hence the hidden profile as I’ve no wish to be contacted by people I don’t already know. It’s also why I rarely post pictures.

There seems to be a fab witch hunt aimed at those who still crave basic human contact.

I know that, in my own circumstances at least, I’d be in real danger of major mental health problems if I’d had no affection/physical contact/intimacy for over a year - which from start to finish is how long restrictions will last at the very least!

Whilst I certainly wouldn’t advocate group sex etc at the moment - I’d love fab to be less divisive on the topic of meets/socials etc. If it doesn’t it will become very toxic - and I can already see this happening - which is another reason I’m on very little!

over a year ago

"Well I came on this site to begin with to find an FWB to explore this world with and see what I had missed out on during my earlier days, but soon worked out the reality of that little dream ... so now I use it to motivate myself to keep running and doing my sit ups etc. The rush of FABs when I post up a photo is a great motivator, even if 99% of the Fabs are from males. .... note to self change profile

Still can feel good to receive a compliment "

That it does Anya xxx

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Less overall. Work is more time consuming and I can't multitask as before. I also have less desire, I'm in a good place with those in my life and I don't see myself meeting anyone in the near future. I do enjoy talking to some friends on here and sometimes the forum is great but I think the fora atm is a bit... well.... you know, so that has a slight impact on my desire to log on. That's enough typed about that probably!

over a year ago

I use it much less than ever

over a year ago

Im using it a bit more recently and have just discovered the chat rooms, so enjoying that new aspect, but suspect my interest will continue to ebb and flow as it has since i joined

Post new Message to Thread