FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Current Top Gear lineup - who’s your favourite and why?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So the current line up of presenters on Top Gear is amazing. I think we would collectively agree. But who’s your favourite and why?

There’s only one way to find out... FIGHT!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't watch Top Gear.

over a year ago

Not the same without May, Hammond & Clarkson

over a year ago

I like Paddy and Freddie, the other one is probably a good idea (having an actual expert) but I do like seeing Freddie getting competitive.

By *ljamMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Tough to pick a favourite - they're a really entertaining team. Probably Freddie because he's more prone to some antics.

By *ljamMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Not the same without May, Hammond & Clarkson "

For me the current setup is better than Clarkson, May and Hammond. They were getting pretty stale, and May was the only actually likeable one. In fact you could call James May the perineum... because you can usually find him in between a cunt and an arsehole.

over a year ago

Paddy and Freddie bounce off each other and Chris is usually the but of the jokes, best line up since Clarkson,Hammond and May hard to pick just one tho

over a year ago

"Not the same without May, Hammond & Clarkson

For me the current setup is better than Clarkson, May and Hammond. They were getting pretty stale, and May was the only actually likeable one. In fact you could call James May the perineum... because you can usually find him in between a cunt and an arsehole."

Agree with all that! It's taken a while, but I think these'll be the team for a while, they seem to get on and I'm genuinely interested to see who wins the challenges.

over a year ago

For me the current setup is better than Clarkson, May and Hammond. They were getting pretty stale, and May was the only actually likeable one. In fact you could call James May the perineum... because you can usually find him in between a cunt and an arsehole.

Agree with all that! It's taken a while, but I think these'll be the team for a while, they seem to get on and I'm genuinely interested to see who wins the challenges.

"

Cant believe Paddy smashed the lambo up tho lol

By *icola2202Couple
over a year ago

Chatham

I always said after clarkson may and Hammond I wouldn’t watch and when Chris evans took over I did cos I cannot stand him

But after being told I should watch after evans left I started and I was hooked

Paddy is funny Freddy is absolutely bonkers the stuff he does guys got some nuts Chris Harris is not as great but u have to admit he knows his shit

over a year ago

"I always said after clarkson may and Hammond I wouldn’t watch and when Chris evans took over I did cos I cannot stand him

But after being told I should watch after evans left I started and I was hooked

Paddy is funny Freddy is absolutely bonkers the stuff he does guys got some nuts Chris Harris is not as great but u have to admit he knows his shit "

Yeah I was the same,couldn't stand Chris Evan's so I stopped watching but my brother told me about this new line up and I've been hooked and in stitches lol since the last series

over a year ago

For me the current setup is better than Clarkson, May and Hammond. They were getting pretty stale, and May was the only actually likeable one. In fact you could call James May the perineum... because you can usually find him in between a cunt and an arsehole."

Hahaha. Brilliant!

over a year ago

I like top gear, they're all pretty good! I much prefer them when they're out of the studio though doing a challenge, I find the studio bit awkwardly scripted and staged. Makes me cringe at their jokes.

over a year ago

Chris Harris saved Top Gear. He should have led it from the beginning, instead of having Chris Evans and Matt LeWank. He knows his stuff, and is a full on driving legend. Just what you need on a "Car Show"

The other Two are funny (although Paddy does get a little grating at times). Freddie being the best out of the two.

100% Clarkson and co were getting on and even though funny, they weren't able to bring anything new to the table. I've tried watching Grand Tour and I have to switch it off.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Big Freddie fan here. Love him in everything he does.x

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman
over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

Freddy n Paddy they crack me up specially wen they wind that other one up

By *wistedbambi69Woman
over a year ago

Somerset

Is it greedy to like all 3

By *ungscotsman26Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Agree with what a few have said on here already. Was Clarkson Hammond and James May loyal. Gave Evans one episode and he was awful.

But the new line up is really good! Loving it and look forward to watching each Sunday now.

The 3 of them bounce off each other and Paddy and Freddie are both funny and watchable. But if I have to pick one then Harris is the real star. Knows his stuff, can tell he loves what he does and is up for a laugh/getting the piss taken out him.

over a year ago

I actually really enjoy Chris Harris. He's the butt of ALL of the jokes and takes them with good humour, and knows exactly what to say to set the other 2 off.

But Freddie Flintoff is awesome too! That man has some serious balls for some of the stuff they've got him doing..!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/10/20 08:27:39]

over a year ago

Sorry im team GT

By *lovebustyladiesMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"So the current line up of presenters on Top Gear is amazing. I think we would collectively agree. But who’s your favourite and why?

There’s only one way to find out... FIGHT!"

James may and Richard Hammond

over a year ago

So, maybe controversially, Chris Harris is the most watchable for me. He’s knowledgable, interesting and has near Jedi car control skills! Seeing him drive the new Audi RS6 was immense- the most recent episode on Sunday.

But...the best presenter of all time... Matt Le Blanc! Seriously. He was hilariously funny without being exhausting to watch (aka Freddie and Paddy).

over a year ago

"Is it greedy to like all 3 "

Greed is good! Defo like to see you in the middle of all three! X

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

I’m from Bolton and know a few people who met and are friends with Paddy. He’s genuine, what you see on screen is how he is in reality and still lives in the Town. So the friendship between him and Freddie (banter between them with the Lancs and Gtr Manchester, made that episode for me) comes across as genuine blokey stuff.

I didn’t like Chris Harris at first, thought they should’ve gone with another of the presenters. But it can’t be ignored that he knows his stuff and drives really well. So he’s grown on me as well.

They said the original line up couldn’t be bettered, to a certain degree they’re right. But these guys are finally on par with them in my opinion

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

I have always loved Top Gear, obviously you cannot beat the old line up, but I’m am so enjoying the line up now..... I’m biased because I have a thing for Chris Harris but there is a chemistry between these 3 that give it the comedy value that the first line up had. I mean yes paddy and Freddie don’t really have a clue about cars but that’s what Chris is there for.

If you noticed I’ve skipped the people in

between as it was shockingly bad

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

"So, maybe controversially, Chris Harris is the most watchable for me. He’s knowledgable, interesting and has near Jedi car control skills! Seeing him drive the new Audi RS6 was immense- the most recent episode on Sunday.

But...the best presenter of all time... Matt Le Blanc! Seriously. He was hilariously funny without being exhausting to watch (aka Freddie and Paddy).

Chris Harris I could watch all day talking about cars "

By *rPeachyMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Harris. Bristol lad. Not an idiot.

over a year ago

Is this still going ?

over a year ago

Chris Harris by far xx

over a year ago

We're loving the new line up!

Personally enjoy watching these three far more than the originals!

Freddie is always gonna be my favourite...fearless and feral...bit like J really...doeant hurt that he's nice to look at too...

Lu

Post new Message to Thread