Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fake verifications

Jump to newest

By *littyclittybangbang OP   Man
over a year ago

Kenilworth

I was asked to give a fake verification yesterday. The same woman has been on 3 times since then with very quick verifications. Some muppets will go to any length for a leg over on the promise of making it worthwhile. Do these dickheads realise they may even be verifying a male. And someone that may even be dangerous. Am I overthinking???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ixedMagic1Man
over a year ago

"I was asked to give a fake verification yesterday. The same woman has been on 3 times since then with very quick verifications. Some muppets will go to any length for a leg over on the promise of making it worthwhile. Do these dickheads realise they may even be verifying a male. And someone that may even be dangerous. Am I overthinking???

"

Report them

By *eeavWoman
over a year ago

belfast

I’ve been asked by a few guys also but I’m not giving anyone a vertification unless I have actually met them as if I did and another girl seen it and decided to meet on what I’d said and anything bad happened I would feel it was my fault plain and simple

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

I would be very suspicious myself & certainly avoid the person. I agree tho you should report the profile

over a year ago

Kenilworth

I think it sensible to ban the fake verifyers too. They could put someone at serious risk of harm just taking a persons word that they are female.

By *mateurRosaWoman
over a year ago

L

Happens all the time. I’ve caught plenty of fakes out and still see them on after reporting.

You see loads who have somehow become pic verified too yet their pics are all from the internet.

Had 3 guys message me within 24hrs using the same pic not long back - 2 of which were pic verified and one both pic and meet verified. All 3 were fakes!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think it sensible to ban the fake verifyers too. They could put someone at serious risk of harm just taking a persons word that they are female."

Yep, this

By *ogJamMan
over a year ago

Chicago

Cant you report it?

over a year ago

Kenilworth

"Cant you report it?"

Every time I see it. And normally is verified within 2 hours of joining. Same woman, same pics.

over a year ago

Follow your heart, HOrn.

over a year ago

I’m sure you’ve reported but alas they still come back. Many get these fake veries ...it spoils fabland but they’re pretty easy to catch out

over a year ago

Kenilworth

She is back again. Some mug has verified. Probably on the promise of a shag. Not keeping each other safe is it! Some men seem to be ruled by their cock.

By *ebel Red HotWoman
over a year ago

York

"She is back again. Some mug has verified. Probably on the promise of a shag. Not keeping each other safe is it! Some men seem to be ruled by their cock."

Report let admin look intro it they say they will ban the people giving them an so they should it spoils fab.

By *isstonguetasticjoWoman
over a year ago

widnes

There are judtvtoo many fakes on here altogether to be honest

Especially a lot of so called 'COUPLES' but only have piccys on their profile of obe half of the sex

But with loads of veris just popping up from that opp sex

Too many liars n cheatin 2timin shits on here aswell

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY TO ME

I slways trust my instincts b4 meeting anyone on here

If they not tellin the truth to me they can fuck off n get blocked

I hope obe day

All you lyin cheatin 2timin shits will get caught out by ur partners in some way

Then see who has the last laff

Thinkin ur all mr big almighty n can go shaggin any desperste skags behind your oen wife or gf

Jog on

over a year ago

Kenilworth

As above. Couldn't have put it better myself. Seems admin are in need of some training if we can spot the repeat fakes. She is still here, with no action taken. Getting close to leaving if we can't rely on action to safeguard!

Post new Message to Thread