Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is sex a let down?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I absolutely love the build up to meeting a guy,love the flirting, the talking about what we like, the promises,the admissions of guilty pleasures but then im left flat after the event,

Am i alone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Nope, you're not alone I've felt the same

By *asmeenTV/TS
over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No iv felt the same xx

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

No that’s the best part but also may I add the messaging on the way to the meet is A nice little sprinkler too

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Do you mean you feel flat during the meet or afterwards?

I often have a mood drop after, as the meet can be such an intense high

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I always hated the quiet after a meet with a lover. So I used to do the hoovering after. Very cathartic.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Yes think this happens alot love the build ups! It's like Christmas as a child!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"No that’s the best part but also may I add the messaging on the way to the meet is A nice little sprinkler too "

As long as they're not driving.

I love the flirty messages on the day of the meet up. Builds up the excitement.

I'm usually snuggled under my fluffy blanket once we part to keep those feelings of "wow,I feel good" and let myself come down fully.

over a year ago

Its the come down, i would imagine the excitement and anticipation and the sex released all sorts of good hormones, and then after, things get cleared and its a bit of a come down.

I think we all suffer it! X

By *ebel Red HotWoman
over a year ago

York

Its non existent right now not since March.

over a year ago

I think life gets in the way too much to even enjoy a build up

over a year ago

"I absolutely love the build up to meeting a guy,love the flirting, the talking about what we like, the promises,the admissions of guilty pleasures but then im left flat after the event,

Am i alone?"

After sex, I have to snuggle up. I need a cuddle and human contact otherwise it can make me feel a bit shit. Once I'm on my own again, I tend to snuggle up in front of the TV or have a nap to resettle my mood.

over a year ago

Happens to men aswell - but sending some lovely messages after the meet is a nice little touch without over doing it

over a year ago

Im quite relieved and surprised that a lot of you feel the same.

over a year ago

The after sex come down can be really draining. It often was with an ex, our chemistry was off the scale. The drop always left me really emotional and him too.

I think part of the issue was that we both wanted more but couldn't.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"I absolutely love the build up to meeting a guy,love the flirting, the talking about what we like, the promises,the admissions of guilty pleasures but then im left flat after the event,

Am i alone?

After sex, I have to snuggle up. I need a cuddle and human contact otherwise it can make me feel a bit shit. Once I'm on my own again, I tend to snuggle up in front of the TV or have a nap to resettle my mood."

In the BDSM world, “sub-drop” is a recognised thing but it carries across to the vanilla world too if it’s an intense feeling.

Don’t worry or feel embarrassed about it at all, just make sure you get the aftercare you want

over a year ago

I was really apprehensive about posting in here,I thought some would ridicule or be nasty but im so glad i did,i might become a regular contributor now

Thank you x

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"Im quite relieved and surprised that a lot of you feel the same.

"

What’s wrong with you all? You should simply be gagging for more.

over a year ago

"I was really apprehensive about posting in here,I thought some would ridicule or be nasty but im so glad i did,i might become a regular contributor now

Thank you x"

By *randMrsJones500Couple
over a year ago

london

"I was really apprehensive about posting in here,I thought some would ridicule or be nasty but im so glad i did,i might become a regular contributor now

Thank you x

"

I find thing's difficult when Mr Jones leaves because it's always intense but he can't stay.

over a year ago

"Im quite relieved and surprised that a lot of you feel the same.

"

I too feel relieved I’ve often felt the same way after a meet/sex great thread to hear others I absolutely love the build up everything before and during it’s sometimes the after part strange empty feeling I can’t describe it doesn’t last long fortunately and then I’m back to normal

over a year ago

"In the BDSM world, “sub-drop” is a recognised thing but it carries across to the vanilla world too if it’s an intense feeling.

Don’t worry or feel embarrassed about it at all, just make sure you get the aftercare you want "

This is what my mind went to as well. Aftercare is important, respect what your body needs.

Additionally, there appears to be pressure for women particularly to "suck it up" so as not to appear "clingy". This is dumb, and harmful - be willing to say you need a cuddle and some time to wind down together after a session, it doesn't mean you're falling for them or want their babies. It's right alongside all the other parts of making sure both parties are satisfied on a meet.

(This doesn't mean everyone needs the same thing, mind!)

over a year ago

It might mean that you are starting to find casual sex with different partners unfulfilling

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yep. Post holiday blues, post Christmas blues, etc are all accepted as normal things when yoy come down from a great experience. Post sex blues can totally be a thing that isn't often talked about and as others have said, it's often implied you're being clingy or looking for more if you do talk about it.

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

... wait hang on are we talking about sex or Speed 2: Cruise Control, because THAT was a letdown, that movie sucked after the whole bus stuff

over a year ago

"In the BDSM world, “sub-drop” is a recognised thing but it carries across to the vanilla world too if it’s an intense feeling.

Don’t worry or feel embarrassed about it at all, just make sure you get the aftercare you want

This is what my mind went to as well. Aftercare is important, respect what your body needs.

Additionally, there appears to be pressure for women particularly to "suck it up" so as not to appear "clingy". This is dumb, and harmful - be willing to say you need a cuddle and some time to wind down together after a session, it doesn't mean you're falling for them or want their babies. It's right alongside all the other parts of making sure both parties are satisfied on a meet.

(This doesn't mean everyone needs the same thing, mind!)"

Exactly this. I make it very clear what I'm going to need after sex before I play with someone because if they just want a "fuck and go" so to speak, we will not be compatible. It won't be for everyone but you need to find the ones on your level. It makes a huge difference.

over a year ago

Yes. But once I get the foot pump and puncture repair kit out, she is back to full pressure again

over a year ago

"Yes. But once I get the foot pump and puncture repair kit out, she is back to full pressure again "

Tough crowd.

over a year ago

"Yes. But once I get the foot pump and puncture repair kit out, she is back to full pressure again

Tough crowd. "

Oh sweetie. It's not even a joke is it.

over a year ago

No expectations, no disappointments.

over a year ago

NSA sex is like any drug - it's great at the time but the comedown is miserable.

Especially for singles.

I'm sure it's different for couples.

over a year ago

"Happens to men aswell - but sending some lovely messages after the meet is a nice little touch without over doing it "

This would help.

over a year ago

Thank you x"

Thank you for bringing this subject up. I also thought it was just me been to needy.xx

over a year ago

"NSA sex is like any drug - it's great at the time but the comedown is miserable.

Especially for singles.

"

We used to get it after meets too (as a couple). The reclaim sex helps but there's still a 'drop' after the excitement of a great meet.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Good question o/p. One of the reasons I like a social meet first and see if we connect mentally. I can definately tell after this if the physical side is going to be good and not just a 'quick fix'.

over a year ago

Thank you x"

Well this is great news. Hope to see more of you

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Depends on the sex. And who it's with. I can be left feeling deflated and disappointed. Or the opposite.

over a year ago

Am i alone?"

Possibly meeting the wrong ones who knows.

Hope it improves so you get feeling you desire after the event

over a year ago

"NSA sex is like any drug - it's great at the time but the comedown is miserable.

Especially for singles.

We used to get it after meets too (as a couple). The reclaim sex helps but there's still a 'drop' after the excitement of a great meet. "

Yes I guess what goes up must come down

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

9 times out of 10 my meets are us celebrating a great friendship so its always left on a high as the friendship will progress further

On the one offs yes for me feeling flat is common, hence why I don't like to do them anymore

over a year ago

"9 times out of 10 my meets are us celebrating a great friendship so its always left on a high as the friendship will progress further

On the one offs yes for me feeling flat is common, hence why I don't like to do them anymore

"

Positive mind there

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Yeah I get that come down afterwards. I think it's because I've spent a long time getting to know people first and creating the build up. I just start over analysing everything afterwards too.

Mrs x

over a year ago

Yes same here. Sex without love.

over a year ago

Especially for singles.

We used to get it after meets too (as a couple). The reclaim sex helps but there's still a 'drop' after the excitement of a great meet.

Yes I guess what goes up must come down "

Like a kite.

over a year ago

The secret is to set the bar incredibly low, bring down their expectations, but after you’ve finished, make them the best fish finger sandwich they’ve every had, (I recommend tar tar sauce) that way they will leave with a spring in their step and a new found love of the captain.

over a year ago

No, not alone.. expectations are sometimes way to high

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"The secret is to set the bar incredibly low, bring down their expectations, but after you’ve finished, make them the best fish finger sandwich they’ve every had, (I recommend tar tar sauce) that way they will leave with a spring in their step and a new found love of the captain."

Tartare sauce fish finger sandwich! Marry me?

over a year ago

For me? Never. For them, every time

over a year ago

"The secret is to set the bar incredibly low, bring down their expectations, but after you’ve finished, make them the best fish finger sandwich they’ve every had, (I recommend tar tar sauce) that way they will leave with a spring in their step and a new found love of the captain.

Tartare sauce fish finger sandwich! Marry me? "

Only if we marry in Las Vegas both dressed as lobsters

over a year ago

What is it that disappoints you the most? How is it different to what you expected

over a year ago

Sex must be a letdown cos all my ex's have said it is

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"The secret is to set the bar incredibly low, bring down their expectations, but after you’ve finished, make them the best fish finger sandwich they’ve every had, (I recommend tar tar sauce) that way they will leave with a spring in their step and a new found love of the captain.

Tartare sauce fish finger sandwich! Marry me?

Only if we marry in Las Vegas both dressed as lobsters "

Deal!

over a year ago

It can be if the doll gets a puncture.

By *ikerdude2017Man
over a year ago

Doncaster

What's sex almost forgotten what feels like or even just to cuddle with a woman . So lonely.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Your meeting the wrong people if it’s a letdown

over a year ago

"Yes. But once I get the foot pump and puncture repair kit out, she is back to full pressure again

Tough crowd.

Oh sweetie. It's not even a joke is it. "

Of course it’s a joke cheeky

Post new Message to Thread