Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Saturday musings...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have you always known what you wanted from this site?

Has it changed from when you joined to now?

Did you join out of curiousity to see what it was all about?

Has your experience been what you thought it would, maybe more or less?

*I'm just in a questioning and nosey mood

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I first joined I just wanted to meet copious amounts of people and I needed to feel wanted. I joined from a recommendation from a friend.

I left, came back, left, came back all with different desires.

Now - I know I don’t want or need validation. I’m here again purely with no agenda.

over a year ago

Good question though

12 years down the line , I still keep coming back, but now it’s mostly down to the forum - not the sex

over a year ago

I was persuade to join because a male friend was here and he wanted to get me 'back in the game'

And to be fair, its worked. Pre fab i was a shadow of who i used to be due to a shitty period in my life. Now im back to being the guy who i like being.

By *ersnickety PantsWoman
over a year ago

Club Meets Only

I joined a long time ago, I was looking for social & dating sites, didn't even know about swinging back then.

What I want/look for has changed over time & sorta continues to do so.

However I discovered club's a few years ago & have really enjoyed that scene & the people I've met

over a year ago

"I was persuade to join because a male friend was here and he wanted to get me 'back in the game'

And to be fair, its worked. Pre fab i was a shadow of who i used to be due to a shitty period in my life. Now im back to being the guy who i like being."

That’s lovely .. I’m glad it’s brought you back to who you were

over a year ago

"I was persuade to join because a male friend was here and he wanted to get me 'back in the game'

And to be fair, its worked. Pre fab i was a shadow of who i used to be due to a shitty period in my life. Now im back to being the guy who i like being.

That’s lovely .. I’m glad it’s brought you back to who you were"

Me too, i kinda like this guy, the guy before lost himself a bit.

over a year ago

I came to the site by curiosity and a recommendation from a chum .

I did thr usual bloke things lots of widgy pics and message any one with a pulse.

After a while i discovered the forums . Made friends ans chatted , realised i could just be myself . Now i just enjoy a splendid hoot with glorious friends i have made from all over this marvellous country and beyond

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Have you always known what you wanted from this site?

Yes, I joined for casual sex and that is mostly what I have got.

It did, in that I had a brief relationship with someone from here, and when that ended I fell into a FWB thing but that’s ended. Now I’m not currently looking for anything.

No. I was on another sex based site before here but got bored of it as local men were thin on the ground. A fella on Tinder mentioned Fab and I found shitloads more local men.

Yes, it’s what I expected.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'd been on here before, but made many more platonic friends this time, which has been nice.

over a year ago

"Have you always known what you wanted from this site?

It did, in that I had a brief relationship with someone from here, and when that ended I fell into a FWB thing but that’s ended. Now I’m not currently looking for anything.

No. I was on another sex based site before here but got bored of it as local men were thin on the ground. A fella on Tinder mentioned Fab and I found shitloads more local men.

"

I love LOVE your profile

over a year ago

"Have you always known what you wanted from this site?

I love LOVE your profile "

Seconded, the funniest lady on here, the old comment about a plasterers radio. Had me on the floor laughing

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

It has changed over time.

Hubby signed us up as a couple initially to research clubs. That was over 7 years ago.

We found the forum and mainly use that profile for this and keeping in touch with friends.

I set up this profile nearly 2 years ago to search for like minded ladies interested in solo meets.

over a year ago

"Good question though

12 years down the line , I still keep coming back, but now it’s mostly down to the forum - not the sex "

The forum can be highly addictive

By *ubiaWoman
over a year ago

Manchester/ Portugal

My ex introduced me to being with a group of guys and I got addicted! There's simply nothing like it. I've been lucky enough to have many more amazing sessions with men from this site.

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

We joined out of curiosity, we had often talked about sex with other people, both together and separately and have had some minor encounters separately. We were just being nosey as to how to get started and to see what was going on.

Joining in the middle of lockdown meant that the pressure to meet was greatly reduced and gave us the chance to chat to some really nice people. We feel the breathing space afforded by lockdown enabled us to learn more about the lifestyle before dipping our toes.

When restrictions eased we had a social meet with a lovely couple at a local(ish) club which again was without pressure being social only. It’s helped us decide that we are definitely keen to explore further once things return to some sort of normality. It’s also helped us to realise how important and enjoyable the social side of swinging is.

In amongst snuffling through profiles and batting away FAF messages we discovered the forums and have become hooked. We both absolutely love them, sometimes educational, hilarious, thought provoking or just bizarre. If we stay for nothing else it will be the forums, socials and cake

over a year ago

What about you OP?

over a year ago

I came for the endless vagina on tap, I stayed for the voulevant’s.

over a year ago

When I first joined, I was 18 and curious, a friend recommended fab and most of my meets were NSA casual sex with relative strangers.

I left for a while whilst I was with my ex, but returned once that died.

What I wanted was different and I started making friends, attempting socials and having so much fun!

Then I met J, five years ago and now we do all that together!

Fab has been so much more than I ever expected and is a huge part of my life tbh.

A fun hobby and the place where I've made so many wonderful friends and found my love

Lu

over a year ago

"When I first joined I just wanted to meet copious amounts of people and I needed to feel wanted. I joined from a recommendation from a friend.

Now - I know I don’t want or need validation. I’m here again purely with no agenda.

"

This for me too.

I had a ball when I first joined - it scratched the itch I was feeling and the validation I was craving.

I've left and come back countless times with different agendas and now...

I'm not bothered.

over a year ago

Some nice people here.

Some I've met some that are just too far away but always in contact with.

I don't look for sex anymore, if it comes my way then great, if not no worries always nice to make new friends and be silly with.

A few here I like the sound and look of but I'd never tell them

over a year ago

"What about you OP? "

I joined for sex, it was that simple. I was grieving and stupidly thought casual sex was the answer to my problems. I very quickly realised I was wrong and had a long hard think about what I wanted after making finding the forum and making some very good friends.

Now I want a little more than just a quickie. I'm here to make friends and find something more regular.

Fab has definitely surprised me at times, in good and bad ways but it's been a learning curve and I don't regret any of it.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I joined on the recommendation of a fwb to explore what I could gain from fab

When I first joined I spent 3 months in the fab sweetie shop basically picking up whoever I wanted to f*ck

I met my longterm fwb in that period and we have been playing together well over a year now and created my stable of play partners

I found the socials in December last year and had been using them as fun weekends away tying in meeting long distance friends and hot husbands

So yes its been quite a journey of discovery and I've got so much more I want to do

over a year ago

I wanted sex, I get sex.

What I wasn't necessarily anticipating was the depth of connections I've formed.

over a year ago

I'm mostly here because I find sex and sexuality fascinating. Like, I enjoy sex and kink and all that.. but if I could just spend my life researching, reading and trying out different things, seeing how other people do things, etc.. that's probably my ideal life.

I was originally on SwingFans (anyone remember that?) and I've rejoined a couple of times under different names, wanting different things. But mostly I'm just a sex nerd

over a year ago

"When I first joined I just wanted to meet copious amounts of people and I needed to feel wanted. I joined from a recommendation from a friend.

This for me too.

I had a ball when I first joined - it scratched the itch I was feeling and the validation I was craving.

I've left and come back countless times with different agendas and now...

I'm not bothered.

"

By *he Yorkshire StripperMan
over a year ago

Laceby

I joined as a single a few years ago and met some lovely people but I didn’t know what I wanted. I left when I fell for a married woman and thought I’d be walking off into the sunset.

Reality hit this year when the sunset didn’t get any closer and so I re-joined. I knew I wanted things different, I knew what I wanted; I wanted to meet people who pushed my boundaries. It feels different this time around, like it’s my time.

FAB has been a great experience.

I’ve met a lovely woman and she’s pushing my boundaries completely and we are seeing how things are going.

But like the Hotel California lyrics say ‘you can check out any time you want, but you can never leave’

over a year ago

"I joined as a single a few years ago and met some lovely people but I didn’t know what I wanted. I left when I fell for a married woman and thought I’d be walking off into the sunset.

Reality hit this year when the sunset didn’t get any closer and so I re-joined. I knew I wanted things different, I knew what I wanted; I wanted to meet people who pushed my boundaries. It feels different this time around, like it’s my time.

FAB has been a great experience.

I’ve met a lovely woman and she’s pushing my boundaries completely and we are seeing how things are going.

But like the Hotel California lyrics say ‘you can check out any time you want, but you can never leave’ "

I’m glad you’re happy

By *orksRockerMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Yeah it changed. When I joined I was peeved at the situation my ex left me in and I wanted to have sex as much as I could with as many as I could. In two weeks after I had two meets, I realised that it wasn't me and I didn't like myself.

So I altered my profile to be what it is today. Its less popular but it quality not quantity that matters. Met some lovely people and have great friends because of fab.

over a year ago

I used to know, now I don't know.

Post new Message to Thread