Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Someone slap me..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My head is a right muddle of emotions and feelings.. i have no idea whats going on.. meh

Its my ex's birthday today and i've woken up today just missing him.

Long term we would never have worked and logically i know this

I unblocked him and messaged him via whatsapp last night,, after a while i sent him pics that ive got on here.. (yes i know that was stupid)..

Urghh just someone slap me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebel Red HotWoman
over a year ago

York

Wow that's not good god knows what he is thinking.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

SLAP!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sorry you're hurting. Take a step back. He's an ex for a reason. Block him again. Work on soothing your pain.

over a year ago

"My head is a right muddle of emotions and feelings.. i have no idea whats going on.. meh

Its my ex's birthday today and i've woken up today just missing him.

Long term we would never have worked and logically i know this

I unblocked him and messaged him via whatsapp last night,, after a while i sent him pics that ive got on here.. (yes i know that was stupid)..

Urghh just someone slap me!

"

Oh bless ya, break ups are hard but you have friends here who can and will talk to you.

I wish there was something more comforting I could say to make you feel better x

over a year ago

"SLAP! "

Thanks beautiful..

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Would a Cock slap help? or a spanking?

over a year ago

You're a human being emotions are tough to control no right or wrong. Just be honest. Some relationships take ages for the physical aspect to die off. U can hate the person but still want to shag their brains out. Work that out

over a year ago

"I'm sorry you're hurting. Take a step back. He's an ex for a reason. Block him again. Work on soothing your pain."

I ended it..

didnt want it to be over, spent ages trying to get him back..

went to a party together (friends) he flirted, lead me on, eventually slept with me that night.. i asked in the morning if we were gonna get back together and he said 'We are adults that was just sex'

oh he broke my heart.. i fell out of love with him (or so i thought)..

and now all these months later .. i text him again..

oh its a mind fuckkkkkk

over a year ago

"Would a Cock slap help? or a spanking?"

Your cock this morning would have been a huge help.. hehe x

over a year ago

Remove the opportunities that enable you to contact him

It's a path to self loathing

over a year ago

"I'm sorry you're hurting. Take a step back. He's an ex for a reason. Block him again. Work on soothing your pain.

I ended it..

went to a party together (friends) he flirted, lead me on, eventually slept with me that night.. i asked in the morning if we were gonna get back together and he said 'We are adults that was just sex'

oh its a mind fuckkkkkk "

Hugs.

What's done is done but what you do next is in your control.

I'd send a text to apologise then block again and step away.

You do need to tell your mind that's it's not what you want by action. It may take a few times but the message does get there and you slowly move forward. Hope this helps.

By *rishman75Man
over a year ago

Chessington/epsom

I think someone needs to slap you and then throw water over you to wake you up xx

over a year ago

Slap

over a year ago

"Remove the opportunities that enable you to contact him

It's a path to self loathing "

Yes this! Block him delete his number

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Slap!

Snap out of it woman!

By *eavertrackerMan
over a year ago

Derby

I completely relate to what your saying, problem is in in the otherwise of the mirror, and I have my fingers crossed a certain someone contacts me

By *hongman1Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

"Would a Cock slap help? or a spanking?

Your cock this morning would have been a huge help.. hehe x "

Going by your original post and then this comment, you didn’t want him, you wanted cock and you knew he would be the easy choice? I don’t want to sound like I’m being a knobhead here, but as much as I want to hug you and slap you at the same time, I kinda feel for your ex as well, as now he’s going to have all sorts going round his head, it’s really not fair, on either of you.

Do what someone else suggested, block him and delete his number, however, you should probably tell him you’re going to do this first, as his emotions will be all over the place once he inevitably tries to get in touch and gets nothing back

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm sorry you're hurting. Take a step back. He's an ex for a reason. Block him again. Work on soothing your pain.

I ended it..

oh its a mind fuckkkkkk "

I get that. I do. But it's still over... You've got to stick to it.

I've got compassion for you.

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"Remove the opportunities that enable you to contact him

It's a path to self loathing "

I know, logically, that I need to do this with my ex, but I can't quite bring myself to do it yet. Because that'll force me to admit to myself that it is definitely over, and I do like to keep kidding myself, even though I know she's got someone new now....

I was like a bear with a sore head the whole of the week leading up to her birthday late last month, and in the end (despite being strongly advised not to) I wished her a happy birthday on Facebook, because I thought it might look churlish of I didn't. But then afterwards somehow wished I hadn't

But you're dead right about the self loathing, though

over a year ago

Going by your original post and then this comment, you didn’t want him, you wanted cock and you knew he would be the easy choice? I don’t want to sound like I’m being a knobhead here, but as much as I want to hug you and slap you at the same time, I kinda feel for your ex as well, as now he’s going to have all sorts going round his head, it’s really not fair, on either of you.

Do what someone else suggested, block him and delete his number, however, you should probably tell him you’re going to do this first, as his emotions will be all over the place once he inevitably tries to get in touch and gets nothing back "

Totally agree with you.

It hurts big time the other end. Was seeing someone on here regularly most weeks for a long long time and then she decided to move on. Many months later she got in touch, chatted a while and she invited me a weekend. Sunday afternoon she asked me to leave which was strange under the circumstances. Messaged her later and asked what was that all about, her last words to me were, because I can. Then blocked me everywhere. Felt shit and stupid and still do about it

By *hongman1Man
over a year ago

Mansfield

Do what someone else suggested, block him and delete his number, however, you should probably tell him you’re going to do this first, as his emotions will be all over the place once he inevitably tries to get in touch and gets nothing back

Totally agree with you.

It hurts big time the other end. Was seeing someone on here regularly most weeks for a long long time and then she decided to move on. Many months later she got in touch, chatted a while and she invited me a weekend. Sunday afternoon she asked me to leave which was strange under the circumstances. Messaged her later and asked what was that all about, her last words to me were, because I can. Then blocked me everywhere. Felt shit and stupid and still do about it "

Thanks, I had hoped I would be agreed with and not torn apart lol

Like I say, I’m not being a knob to the OP, I really do feel for her and I have no idea what is happening in her world so I am absolutely not judging.

Mate, don’t even feel stupid, she’s clearly playing you to get what she wants, like many people do, it happens to both sexes, it’s easy to say this, but just move on, you’re better than that

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

That sucks, hugs and stuff

The Boy

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

I'm afraid you'd like it

I presume it's too late to unsend the messages

over a year ago

Ah thanks for all the messages..

I wouldnt have blamed those who decided to be a bit mean.

Guess even though logical me knows we'd never have worked long term i still kinda have that 'love' for him..

He thankfully is stronger than me.. we exchanged messages and been kind. With hindsight he has pointed out some things and even given me 'advice'

He is such a wonderful man,, we just missed the mark with each other on somethings. I was missing the friendship perhaps..

The day i met him i fell in love, i thought he was my forever, my happy ending. I saw my future..

3 years later i am wrong, maybe i am mad at myself for getting things wrong. That my intuition was wrong and is flawed..

Dunno..

Hugs to people who need them x

Post new Message to Thread