Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Account blocked

Jump to newest

By *ovecat69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Right can someone hopefully from admin explain why i try sending a message containing the part of the message I'll add after i write this.

The following is only half of the original message, i thought if i split it into 2 messages it would send, the first half did, however when i tried to send the second half, i get error message saying I'm trying to send website data or something like that and i get blocked from sending messages.

So someone see if they can see what I'm not seeing, or admin explain.

Part 2

Now i definitely have 2 legs, an no parrot on my shoulder..

An as for the not models bit your pulling my leg. Have you looked in the mirror lately. You are super fit, and I'm not trying to patronise you in any way.

Anyway really like your profile, straight to the point as it should be. You do sound like a fun pair, who doesn't take this as seriously as a lot do, after all its just a bit of fun really.

If you had a chance to read my profile, you've probably already worked out that I'm exactly the same.

Have a fantastic day, love to chat with you sometime.

Xx Anthony

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can’t see any words that aren’t allowed however it’s a message I’d likely delete straight away.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Not a clue. It sounds like you're triggering a validation rule somewhere but I can't think what. Maybe the Xx at the end?

over a year ago

I can’t see any reason why either

By *av_55Man
over a year ago

NE

Beastiality with the parrot . I checked with admin , Bad lad

By *ovecat69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Why would the word parrot violate any rules... Does the same apply to Chicken, or Duck or is it just the poor parrot that's not allowed. Absolutely bizarre

By *ovecat69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

The message is a joke I'm having with someone, if you'd seen the messages between us you'd understand, plus that's only half of the message.

By *ovecat69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Its a shame admin don't worry as much about the bugs an glitches on the site an sort them out, instead of picking on a bloody parrot lol

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Was there anything in the first half that included a link to a website? Perhaps a delayed reaction to the first message triggered the block?

Either way the block from sending messages doesn't usually last long and is put there to prevent potential spammers

By *ovecat69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Nope nothing, the first half sent without a problem.

However its not the word parrot, i just tried sending it without the word parrot im, an guess what.... Yep blocked again.

So now I'd like admin to explain in this forum.

By *ovecat69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

The following is the amended version.

So let's all play spot the offending word or words..

First one with the correct answer, gets a Cadbury cream egg

Part 2

Now i definitely have 2 legs, an i don't have the bird "pirates have on their shoulder" on my shoulder..

Can't write the name of the bird, that's what got me blocked.

An as for the not models bit your pulling my leg. Have you looked in the mirror lately. You are super fit, and I'm not trying to patronise you in any way.

Anyway really like your profile, straight to the point as it should be. You do sound like a fun pair, who doesn't take this as seriously as a lot do, after all its just a bit of fun really.

If you had a chance to read my profile, you've probably already worked out that I'm exactly the same.

Xx Anthony

over a year ago

"Was there anything in the first half that included a link to a website? Perhaps a delayed reaction to the first message triggered the block?

Either way the block from sending messages doesn't usually last long and is put there to prevent potential spammers"

I tested trying to send the second half of the message and I got the blocked message. Can't see anything which would trigger a filter so looks like a false positive.

OP you might be better posting this in the Site Help forum.

By *ovecat69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I'll have a look in that direction now. Bit of a joke really but hay ho

over a year ago

Great now I’ve got the block as well when I tried sending it.

Probably all the shocking grammar

over a year ago

"Great now I’ve got the block as well when I tried sending it.

Probably all the shocking grammar

"

Can't resist a 'let's see what's happening' test

By *ovecat69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Yeah could be but it is silly o'clock, or was when I wrote it.

Sorry miss I'll stand on the naughty stepp. Wana join me, i like naughty lol

By *av_55Man
over a year ago

NE

"Nope nothing, the first half sent without a problem.

However its not the word parrot, i just tried sending it without the word parrot im, an guess what.... Yep blocked again.

So now I'd like admin to explain in this forum."

Please say you knew I was joshing with you ? My northern humour lost in translation .. again ... I’ll get my coat ...

By *ovecat69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 16/10/20 09:10:12]

By *ovecat69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Ya shit bag, nope i fell for it, but in my defense it could have been, because nothing else is as offensive as a parrot lol

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

Damnit, my messaging now blocked now too!

Flippin parrots

over a year ago

I definitely have 2 legs and no parrot on my shoulder either.

You’re both super fit and could easily pass as models.

I really like your profile, straight to the point as it should be. You sound like a really fun pair.

You’ll see from my profile that we’re quite similar.

I’d love to chat with you sometime, have a fantastic day.

Anthony Xx

That is basically saying the same thing but without the bollocks and waffle.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Probably because your real name isn’t Anthony

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I thought pirates usually didn't have two legs. Just one leg and a wooden peg leg.

over a year ago

Well what I wrote just sent successfully so all I can put it down to is the wording in the original message.

Some key words when put together I. That way can look like a spammy message bordering on abusive even though it wasn’t.

I had parrots and models in my amended version of the message and it’s sent successfully!

Sorry to the dude I was testing it on

over a year ago

"Well what I wrote just sent successfully so all I can put it down to is the wording in the original message.

Some key words when put together I. That way can look like a spammy message bordering on abusive even though it wasn’t.

I had parrots and models in my amended version of the message and it’s sent successfully!

Sorry to the dude I was testing it on "

They are probably thinking you don’t look like an Anthony

over a year ago

"Well what I wrote just sent successfully so all I can put it down to is the wording in the original message.

Sorry to the dude I was testing it on "

I just got 2 unsolicited messages from a woman! I need to go and lie down in a darkened room.

over a year ago

Process of elimination. Failed to send this paragraph from the original message:

over a year ago

"Process of elimination. Failed to send this paragraph from the original message:

An as for the not models bit your pulling my leg. Have you looked in the mirror lately. You are super fit, and I'm not trying to patronise you in any way."

Yeah I went to reply to you and got the blocked message thing again!

That above paragraph does read quite spammy and bordering on abusive even though it ain’t. It’s the wording is a bit strange.

Mind blown

over a year ago

"Process of elimination. Failed to send this paragraph from the original message:

That above paragraph does read quite spammy and bordering on abusive even though it ain’t. It’s the wording is a bit strange.

Mind blown "

When I can message again I'll break it down sentence by sentence. I was thinking it might be 'not models'.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"Right can someone hopefully from admin explain why i try sending a message containing the part of the message I'll add after i write this.

The following is only half of the original message, i thought if i split it into 2 messages it would send, the first half did, however when i tried to send the second half, i get error message saying I'm trying to send website data or something like that and i get blocked from sending messages.

Part 2

Xx Anthony"

Could be the "xx" in front of your name. There are adult sites that start with an x...but it's just a guess.

over a year ago

Mind blown

When I can message again I'll break it down sentence by sentence. I was thinking it might be 'not models'."

Don’t do it too much cos it might trigger a more permanent ban on messages. We’ve gone over and above testing this theory and it’s not even our problem. Don’t fuck your own account trying to get to the bottom of it.

Maybe a mod can shed some light on it?

over a year ago

Bet it's the line

" have You looked in the mirror lately"..

over a year ago

"Bet it's the line

" have You looked in the mirror lately".."

Yeah, that could read as the start of an abusive message cos it’s usually a form of insult.

By *ovecat69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Appreciate all your help, as i said it was early when I wrote it. It's not meant yo be taken like its a letter to the Court, its a cheeky message to someone who I think has the same sense of humor as me. But i think you'd all agree there isn't anything that is obviously something that would get you blocked.

I've seen messages guys send to ladies that contain abusive language that doesn't even get them blocked. Abuse because the word no seems to trigger the caveman inside.

Anyway I'll just write 1 line messages from now on.

By *ovecat69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

So it looks like only part of messages and not the whole message is being looked out for. I sort of understand that, so I'll take it as a lesson learned.

over a year ago

Mind blown

When I can message again I'll break it down sentence by sentence. I was thinking it might be 'not models'.

Don’t do it too much cos it might trigger a more permanent ban on messages. We’ve gone over and above testing this theory and it’s not even our problem. Don’t fuck your own account trying to get to the bottom of it.

Maybe a mod can shed some light on it? "

True, don't want to mess up my own account. It's mostly for my own curiosity and wanting to know.

over a year ago

Mind blown

Maybe a mod can shed some light on it?

True, don't want to mess up my own account. It's mostly for my own curiosity and wanting to know."

Same. I love investigating shit haha

By *ovecat69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Annie, i totally agree with you, i wouldn't want anyone to get blocked because of a message that has nothing to do with them. As i said I appreciate the help, but admin must clarify the problem area. Maybe it will help others as well.

Thank you all.

over a year ago

"Annie, i totally agree with you, i wouldn't want anyone to get blocked because of a message that has nothing to do with them. As i said I appreciate the help, but admin must clarify the problem area. Maybe it will help others as well.

Thank you all. "

I think it was the “have you looked in the mirror lately” followed by the words patronise and some other words that could flag the message as abusive.

By *exfordMan
over a year ago

discombobulated land

"Right can someone hopefully from admin explain why i try sending a message containing the part of the message I'll add after i write this.

Part 2

Xx Anthony"

You're from Cardiff. Admin don't like Welsh people. (Joke!)

over a year ago

"Annie, i totally agree with you, i wouldn't want anyone to get blocked because of a message that has nothing to do with them. As i said I appreciate the help, but admin must clarify the problem area. Maybe it will help others as well.

Thank you all.

I think it was the “have you looked in the mirror lately” followed by the words patronise and some other words that could flag the message as abusive. "

Wouldn't let me send 'Have you looked in the mirror lately.'

over a year ago

I always wanted a parrot

over a year ago

Unless there's something wrong in part 1 I don't see a problem that would validate blocking could it be your phone or Internet connection that's stopping it

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

could it be that whoever you sent the message to has blocked you??

over a year ago

Thank you all.

I think it was the “have you looked in the mirror lately” followed by the words patronise and some other words that could flag the message as abusive.

Wouldn't let me send 'Have you looked in the mirror lately.' "

Yep. That’s the line. I just tried sending this and got the blocked message.

Have you looked in the mirror lately, I’m not trying to patronise your parrot, I have 2 legs and a shoulder.

I ain’t doing anymore cos my warning said if you try and get around this block your account will be removed permanently!

over a year ago

My message said it’s been blocked for UNWELCOME CONTENT so it’s gotta be the have you looked in a mirror lately part.

over a year ago

Thank you all.

Have you looked in the mirror lately, I’m not trying to patronise your parrot, I have 2 legs and a shoulder.

I ain’t doing anymore cos my warning said if you try and get around this block your account will be removed permanently!"

I won't be sending anymore now. At least we know which bit it was. It would've kept nagging at me if I hadn't tested it.

over a year ago

"My message said it’s been blocked for UNWELCOME CONTENT so it’s gotta be the have you looked in a mirror lately part. "

That's the same message I got.

over a year ago

Thank you all.

I ain’t doing anymore cos my warning said if you try and get around this block your account will be removed permanently!

I won't be sending anymore now. At least we know which bit it was. It would've kept nagging at me if I hadn't tested it."

Same. Can’t stand discord in my life. I needed to know! What a pair of plonkers we are

over a year ago

"Bet it's the line

" have You looked in the mirror lately".."

Hooray I win..what's my prize...anything but cake..

over a year ago

Thank you all.

I won't be sending anymore now. At least we know which bit it was. It would've kept nagging at me if I hadn't tested it.

Same. Can’t stand discord in my life. I needed to know! What a pair of plonkers we are "

Curiosity and all that.

He posted it in 'Site Help'. Keep any eye on the thread - https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/help/1079346

By *ovecat69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

Right nothing wrong with being Welsh, most of England is Celtic territory I'll have you know. And Anthony is my name, my middle name ok

If you carry on with yhe abuse, you'll be eating more than Lamb on your Sunday dinner. Yep we shag um, you eat um lol

Only joking we're not like that anymore, we got Fab

By *heNYCSausageMan
over a year ago

Everton

"part 2

Now i definitely have 2 legs, an no parrot on my shoulder.. "

I think the two dots may have flagged up

Post new Message to Thread