Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Revenge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's the best revenge story youve heard.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I don't do revenge, if your waiting for revenge it just eats u up , karma is a good thing

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don't do revenge, if your waiting for revenge it just eats u up , karma is a good thing "

over a year ago

I always found a smile back a the said person is the best revenge. It fucks with their minds

over a year ago

Fucked my exes new boyfriends ex, who lived just down the road...

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

"I don't do revenge, if your waiting for revenge it just eats u up , karma is a good thing "

Totally agree; leave it to karma and get on with your life.

By *ent in BlackMan
over a year ago

Silsden

Wasn’t my revenge but a mate of mine once asked me to bang her on her ex’s lawn

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

The Count of Monte Christo.

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

A revenge story that comes to mind. This did take place a few years ago.

A woman found out that her husband was cheating on her. Instead of confronting him verbally. She cooked him a meat pie for dinner with a tin of dog food. Not only that. She actually put dog shit in with it.

over a year ago

The funniest is a friend who found out her husband was cheating on her. He is a police detective and was shagging a police sergeant. She found out where she lived and drove round to her house and sprayed "fucks married men" on her garage door. Unfortunately, she didn't notice the cctv and was done for criminal damage. That'll learn her

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Probably Conan the Barbarian, that was pretty rad

By *o Trash in My TrailerMan
over a year ago

Daytona Beach

Dont go with it revenge is the product of a twisted sick mind.

over a year ago

The best revenge is to live your best life and have nothing to do with toxic people who’ve brought you pain, you’re indifference to them will annoy them more than anything you Can say or do.

over a year ago

The best revenge is to be unlike those that caused the injury?

over a year ago

"A revenge story that comes to mind. This did take place a few years ago.

A woman found out that her husband was cheating on her. Instead of confronting him verbally. She cooked him a meat pie for dinner with a tin of dog food. Not only that. She actually put dog shit in with it. Good job I'm vegan Then lol"

over a year ago

"The best revenge is to live your best life and have nothing to do with toxic people who’ve brought you pain, you’re indifference to them will annoy them more than anything you Can say or do.thank you. "

over a year ago

I love karma she's such a manipulative bitch and people don't even realise what's happening just think it's "bad luck"

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

This and you'd be suprised how often it happens.

over a year ago

"I don't do revenge, if your waiting for revenge it just eats u up , karma is a good thing

I love karma she's such a manipulative bitch and people don't even realise what's happening just think it's "bad luck""

Interesting that you associated karma to a woman with less than good intentions?

over a year ago

I believe in law of attraction and you attract what you put out.

Quite recently the guy that I had dealings with that hurt my feelings we have a mutual friend and when my friend told me he was coming to cut his grass in a few days I laughed and said I should sprinkle some razor blades in the grass so when he goes over them he cuts himself.

Fast forward to the Sunday and I go to my friends house and he said look at my grass (out the back) it was only a small patch that had been cut. He said remind me what you said when I told you **** was coming to do my grass. I said I can’t remember, he said yes you do you said about the razor blades cutting him, he said he was out the back doing the grass then my friend headed shouting, looked out the window and he said it was like something from a horror film, the guy was swarmed with hornets covering him, screaming.

My friend went out and he said the guy was stung all over his arms, neck and back and said they had even drew blood and it looked like tiny little cuts you get when shaving using razor blades obviously. He said all he could think about was what I said! The guy I had dealings with had to go to hospital then. He’s alright like.

I think it’s a massive coincidence and I had nothing to do with it. I can’t control the fact he strimmed over a hornets nest.

over a year ago

"I don't do revenge, if your waiting for revenge it just eats u up , karma is a good thing

I love karma she's such a manipulative bitch and people don't even realise what's happening just think it's "bad luck"

Interesting that you associated karma to a woman with less than good intentions?"

Well the statement is karma is a bitch.

I have no issue with karma myself

By *irth VaderMan
over a year ago

Bothwell

My mate found a tube of KY in his wife’s drawer and filled it with hand sanitiser.

A few nights later she came back from her back shift and went straight for a bath. She was on fire.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

"I believe in law of attraction and you attract what you put out.

Quite recently the guy that I had dealings with that hurt my feelings we have a mutual friend and when my friend told me he was coming to cut his grass in a few days I laughed and said I should sprinkle some razor blades in the grass so when he goes over them he cuts himself.

Fast forward to the Sunday and I go to my friends house and he said look at my grass (out the back) it was only a small patch that had been cut. He said remind me what you said when I told you **** was coming to do my grass. I said I can’t remember, he said yes you do you said about the razor blades cutting him, he said he was out the back doing the grass then my friend headed shouting, looked out the window and he said it was like something from a horror film, the guy was swarmed with hornets covering him, screaming.

My friend went out and he said the guy was stung all over his arms, neck and back and said they had even drew blood and it looked like tiny little cuts you get when shaving using razor blades obviously. He said all he could think about was what I said! The guy I had dealings with had to go to hospital then. He’s alright like.

I think it’s a massive coincidence and I had nothing to do with it. I can’t control the fact he strimmed over a hornets nest.

"

Sooo... you're a witch is what you're telling us?

over a year ago

"My mate found a tube of KY in his wife’s drawer and filled it with hand sanitiser.

A few nights later she came back from her back shift and went straight for a bath. She was on fire. "

I saw a vid where the wife put super glue in her husband's ky,the vid then showed her husband running around the street with his cock stuck up another guys arse !

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

"My mate found a tube of KY in his wife’s drawer and filled it with hand sanitiser.

A few nights later she came back from her back shift and went straight for a bath. She was on fire.

I saw a vid where the wife put super glue in her husband's ky,the vid then showed her husband running around the street with his cock stuck up another guys arse ! "

Surely that would have taken quite a feat of synchronisation with the other guy?

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

I saw a vid where the wife put super glue in her husband's ky,the vid then showed her husband running around the street with his cock stuck up another guys arse !

Surely that would have taken quite a feat of synchronisation with the other guy? "

I call bs.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"

Spooky! X

over a year ago

printers ink in the shampoo bottle

By *iL DeVeLWoman
over a year ago

Luton

I saw a vid where the wife put super glue in her husband's ky,the vid then showed her husband running around the street with his cock stuck up another guys arse ! "

Thats fake superglue wouldn't well mix with glycerin and super glue needs air to dry so you can put that one to bed with the other fairy tails.

over a year ago

Sooo... you're a witch is what you're telling us? "

I nether confirm or deny but if the hat fits

By *oobaaMan
over a year ago

South Shields

The best one I heard was about a couple I knew off but had never met.

They had split up and things were turning nasty.

He sent videos of her sucking his cock and getting a faceful, to some of her friends.

She responded by sending his mates the videos of him in a nappy being pegged with a massive strap on.

It was in the 90s and before the laws changed

over a year ago

I say always take the high road ... let Karma sort it out !!

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't believe in karma, but I believe living well is its own reward.

over a year ago

Ornaments aren't to be touched or moved in this household. I told my partner if she ever hurt me, I'd take the heads off certain ornaments and glue them back on upside down

over a year ago

"Dont go with it revenge is the product of a twisted sick mind."

No, it's the response of our primal side, the 'id'. Our 'superego' is the bit in us that kinda knows the right thing to do. Similar to thieving... you want something, just take it. Superego and moral conditioning stops that happening for most of us.

Balancing the two happens all the time on here, for example- a cheat (me) who thinks that revenge is going too far. Not easy to be black and white about.

over a year ago

if you got neighbours stinking the place out with dope.

print off a note and put it through the letter box late at night

'the police are watching your drug dealing'

quiets them down for a while.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Dont go with it revenge is the product of a twisted sick mind.

No, it's the response of our primal side, the 'id'. Our 'superego' is the bit in us that kinda knows the right thing to do. Similar to thieving... you want something, just take it. Superego and moral conditioning stops that happening for most of us.

Balancing the two happens all the time on here, for example- a cheat (me) who thinks that revenge is going too far. Not easy to be black and white about."

I think revenge and justice exist on the same moral spectrum. It's just that justice is condoned/ permitted

Post new Message to Thread