Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cheese on eggs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yesterday, I poached my breakfast eggs as normal, placed them on some while wholemeal toast as normal, then stopped.

I walked to the fridge, sliced some cheddar and placed it gently on the warm eggs, watching, mesmerised as it melted.

Completely out of character. Have you been completely out of character lately? Its very exciting.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh sweet man. It's the simple things isn't it

over a year ago

I’ve been out of character all week, what with me wearing this lobster costume, caused a stir at work to start with, but people soon got used to it, my boss did say we need to have a word, I’m presuming it’s because of the lobster costume, but I can’t be sure.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I’ve been out of character all week, what with me wearing this lobster costume, caused a stir at work to start with, but people soon got used to it, my boss did say we need to have a word, I’m presuming it’s because of the lobster costume, but I can’t be sure."

I really tried to think hard of a lobster, crustacean joke, but I failed.

over a year ago

"I’ve been out of character all week, what with me wearing this lobster costume, caused a stir at work to start with, but people soon got used to it, my boss did say we need to have a word, I’m presuming it’s because of the lobster costume, but I can’t be sure."

Scratch my back?

over a year ago

"I’ve been out of character all week, what with me wearing this lobster costume, caused a stir at work to start with, but people soon got used to it, my boss did say we need to have a word, I’m presuming it’s because of the lobster costume, but I can’t be sure.

Scratch my back? "

And make it snappy ?!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/10/20 17:41:29]

By *isa 59Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle

In keeping with the food theme, I’ve had a fancy for a hot dog all week but didn’t have any finger rolls. I gave in today and had the hot dog sausages and fried onions in a wholemeal sandwich! It wasn’t the same, and I won’t be doing it again, but it scratched the itch

over a year ago

"I’ve been out of character all week, what with me wearing this lobster costume, caused a stir at work to start with, but people soon got used to it, my boss did say we need to have a word, I’m presuming it’s because of the lobster costume, but I can’t be sure.

Scratch my back?

And make it snappy ?!"

And saucy

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I bought some almond milk instead of my usual whole milk which tasted a lot better with my Weetabix. Might stick with it

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I pissed in my washbasin earlier.

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with that.

Post new Message to Thread