Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hotwifing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have always been curious to know if when a couple decide that the wife in the couple is going to take a new playmate, who instigated it.. as the stock answer seems to be we both wanted it.. but I’m curious if it’s the husband or the wife is the one who actually brings it up first?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

Well I (Mrs) brought it up but we had talked about it a lot as a fantasy. Our intention was to meet couples actually but we met a single guy and it was great. Can't wait until we can do it again.

K x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My husband initially brought it up as something to try. But we decided to make it happen as a couple and we decide who to meet together and if I meet someone on my own it's someone we are happy with and would have met as a couple. I have more say as its my body but generally we both need to be happy

By *ustfulmusingCouple
over a year ago

ilpseich

My husband suggested it ,l initially went on another site on my own .l met a guy , but my husband actually found that more of a worry than horny as he hadn’t meet the guy first .

So here we are having fun together

over a year ago

"Well I (Mrs) brought it up but we had talked about it a lot as a fantasy. Our intention was to meet couples actually but we met a single guy and it was great. Can't wait until we can do it again.

K x"

Thanks for the openness.. I think that’s hot actually.. but also I assume a little bit of jealousy has to be dealt with K ?

over a year ago

Horny thread.

over a year ago

I suggested it and I’m the one who gets the best of both words x

By *implynaughty1Couple
over a year ago

stockport

Not for us we like the mfmf works for us

over a year ago

"I suggested it and I’m the one who gets the best of both words x"

That’s nailing your colours.. like a woman who knows what she wants

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Well I (Mrs) brought it up but we had talked about it a lot as a fantasy. Our intention was to meet couples actually but we met a single guy and it was great. Can't wait until we can do it again.

K x

Thanks for the openness.. I think that’s hot actually.. but also I assume a little bit of jealousy has to be dealt with K ?"

Not really, neither of us have ever been jealous people. Sure we have to talk things through sometimes but there hasn't been any big issues so far. He trusts that I can seperate fab to our real life x

over a year ago

"I suggested it and I’m the one who gets the best of both words x

That’s nailing your colours.. like a woman who knows what she wants "

exactly

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

I think it was more The Boy.

Kitty never had a slutty phase and had only fucked two guys before we started swinging.

The Boy suggested it as a way of exploring for her and also because when soft playing with our first couple Kitty was on her back, legs in the air as the chap took her panties off. This seriously turned him on and put any jealousy worries to rest!

over a year ago

"My husband initially brought it up as something to try. But we decided to make it happen as a couple and we decide who to meet together and if I meet someone on my own it's someone we are happy with and would have met as a couple. I have more say as its my body but generally we both need to be happy "

Such an amazing dynamic to explore... and when he suggested it was it ever taken as a “thank god I’ve always wanted to have new lovers” ?

over a year ago

Hubby suggested it, and we have played as a couple in the past and probably will again. But I've played alone more often than not, and I choose who I want to play with. I don't have many frequent partners though, more one-offs. Xx

over a year ago

"Hubby suggested it, and we have played as a couple in the past and probably will again. But I've played alone more often than not, and I choose who I want to play with. I don't have many frequent partners though, more one-offs. Xx"

Jessica you haven’t looked back.. lol.. still interested to know how does one bring it up..? I imagine.. pass the salt.. and by the way fancy playing with another guy..?

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"Have always been curious to know if when a couple decide that the wife in the couple is going to take a new playmate, who instigated it.. as the stock answer seems to be we both wanted it.. but I’m curious if it’s the husband or the wife is the one who actually brings it up first? "

OP, have you considered why the most common answer you've received is "we both wanted it?" There has to be a huge level of trust between you to start swinging, let alone hotwifing. Therefore it's likely to be something you have had an extensive amount of discussion about together. So either it doesn't matter who brought it up first or you genuinely can't remember! That's my experience

Mrs TMN x

over a year ago

"My husband initially brought it up as something to try. But we decided to make it happen as a couple and we decide who to meet together and if I meet someone on my own it's someone we are happy with and would have met as a couple. I have more say as its my body but generally we both need to be happy

Such an amazing dynamic to explore... and when he suggested it was it ever taken as a “thank god I’ve always wanted to have new lovers” ? "

No I had never really thought about it before. But we were going through a phase where we wanted to try new things and he seemed quite up for it. So we tried it and liked it and it's just evolved over the years. We had a patch where we would meet couples but that dynamic never really worked for us. This does. I think it's all about talking and trusting each other and being honest on what you like and don't like

over a year ago

"I think it was more The Boy.

Kitty never had a slutty phase and had only fucked two guys before we started swinging.

The Boy suggested it as a way of exploring for her and also because when soft playing with our first couple Kitty was on her back, legs in the air as the chap took her panties off. This seriously turned him on and put any jealousy worries to rest! "

Very gracious of The Boy... to let his lady get all slutty

over a year ago

"My husband initially brought it up as something to try. But we decided to make it happen as a couple and we decide who to meet together and if I meet someone on my own it's someone we are happy with and would have met as a couple. I have more say as its my body but generally we both need to be happy

Such an amazing dynamic to explore... and when he suggested it was it ever taken as a “thank god I’ve always wanted to have new lovers” ?

No I had never really thought about it before. But we were going through a phase where we wanted to try new things and he seemed quite up for it. So we tried it and liked it and it's just evolved over the years. We had a patch where we would meet couples but that dynamic never really worked for us. This does. I think it's all about talking and trusting each other and being honest on what you like and don't like "

Gotta say you are the winner for never would think your a hotwife from your really pretty pictures.. it’s quite the adventurous patch you had too

Post new Message to Thread