Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A big ty

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wanted to say ty to the few that took the time to interact with me. I've realised a lot and kinda had some fun.

But

It seems Fab isn't the place for me. My circumstances are not appealing to anyone, and I understand why, and fab is a cruel place for a bang average guy..

I'll be leaving tomorrow, but as the message says, just wanted to say ty, and bye.

Have fun Fabbers..

M xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bet you come back

over a year ago

A nice positive exit.

Your circumstances aren’t going to appeal to everyone because you’re in a relationship and your partner doesn’t know you’re seeking sex elsewhere.

Theres about 50 men to each woman on this site, we’re going to pick the single guy over the guy that’s cheating on his partner every single time.

There’s exceptions to this such as other cheating women who want a discreet hookup but they are the exception not the rule.

over a year ago

You have to have patience here. If you've been getting abuse because of your circumstances then report to admin and block.

The forum is a good place to hang and waste time and I would say everyone on Fab is average - you just need to find the ones who are not average to you and vice versa. Which can take time.

If you've decided to leave then good luck to you but Fab is an itch many people come back to scratch

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Good luck, OP

Hope you can find some fulfilment, in whatever form it takes, elsewhere

over a year ago

"Bet you come back "

Probably, but for now, I need the break lol

over a year ago

"A nice positive exit.

Your circumstances aren’t going to appeal to everyone because you’re in a relationship and your partner doesn’t know you’re seeking sex elsewhere.

Theres about 50 men to each woman on this site, we’re going to pick the single guy over the guy that’s cheating on his partner every single time.

There’s exceptions to this such as other cheating women who want a discreet hookup but they are the exception not the rule.

"

Ty, yeah i do understand why. But I had to be honest, couldn't bare the thought of creating a false profile

over a year ago

"You have to have patience here. If you've been getting abuse because of your circumstances then report to admin and block.

The forum is a good place to hang and waste time and I would say everyone on Fab is average - you just need to find the ones who are not average to you and vice versa. Which can take time.

If you've decided to leave then good luck to you but Fab is an itch many people come back to scratch "

Thanks mate. I've enjoyed the forum to be fair. Who knows, may pop back at some point to have a look

over a year ago

"Good luck, OP

Hope you can find some fulfilment, in whatever form it takes, elsewhere "

Ty, means a lot

over a year ago

"Bet you come back

Probably, but for now, I need the break lol"

Hide it saves starting all over when u come back although I can’t talk Iv been on and off here for years lose touch with friends Iv made and lost pics and verifications but still deactivate, sometimes u just need a break x

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I wish you the best of luck OP.

We're all here for different reasons.

over a year ago

"Bet you come back

Probably, but for now, I need the break lol

Hide it saves starting all over when u come back although I can’t talk Iv been on and off here for years lose touch with friends Iv made and lost pics and verifications but still deactivate, sometimes u just need a break x "

Yeah, hide it might be a good, choice, but the temptation is there just to restart haha

over a year ago

"I wish you the best of luck OP.

We're all here for different reasons. "

Thank mate. Yeah, not everyone's reasons go down well. I get that tho. I'm not blind to the morales of my situation

By *affeine DuskMan
over a year ago

Caerphilly

Probably better to hide profile than delete it, but either way, sucks that you're not enjoying the site and I'm sorry for that, dude.

...also the hiding profile advice is for your benefit because I'll probably steal your username

Post new Message to Thread