Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Profile names

Jump to newest

By *ustfulmusing OP   Couple
over a year ago

ilpseich

What's the best or worst profile name or names, and would said name peek your intrest or put you off and not look at the rest of the profile or message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I would say mine is pretty awful, but I it's a mix of can't be bothered to change it and not witty enough to come up with anything clever

By *parkle13Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

Anything with daddy in it ..

over a year ago

ilpseich

"I would say mine is pretty awful, but I it's a mix of can't be bothered to change it and not witty enough to come up with anything clever "

Umm yes it is a bit of a mouthful

By *parkle13Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

"Anything with daddy in it .."
don't like.lol

over a year ago

ilpseich

With you on that one !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Anything original, the least inspiring is yet another funcouple1334 or lookingforfun666 etc etc

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I would say mine is pretty awful, but I it's a mix of can't be bothered to change it and not witty enough to come up with anything clever

Umm yes it is a bit of a mouthful "

Must... resist... dick joke

By * Sophie xTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Im not normally bothered what anyone has chose to call themselves on here but one that puts me right off are anything with Sissy in it.....dont know why but it really bugs me.

By *rownhotnessMan
over a year ago

Cheshire/London/Midlands

I honestly didn't know what name to use for mine. Mine came from an old fwb and stuck with me lol

over a year ago

ilpseich

"I honestly didn't know what name to use for mine. Mine came from an old fwb and stuck with me lol"

I think it suits you

over a year ago

ilpseich

"I would say mine is pretty awful, but I it's a mix of can't be bothered to change it and not witty enough to come up with anything clever

Must... resist... dick joke "

Oh really,and l set it up for you

By *rownhotnessMan
over a year ago

Cheshire/London/Midlands

Thanks. If only you could see face images haha x

By *P994Man
over a year ago

Travelling

Anything with cum dump, cum slut, owned or anything like that for a username puts me off tbh. Each to their own though just not for me with names like that generally

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's really more about what puts me off. Things that suggest violence, arrogance, 50 Shades, drugs, mostly.

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Must... resist... dick joke

Oh really,and l set it up for you "

Trust me, it was harder than you think

By *ongueFkYouMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"What's the best or worst profile name or names, and would said name peek your intrest or put you off and not look at the rest of the profile or message "
probably mine haha

over a year ago

ilpseich

"It's really more about what puts me off. Things that suggest violence, arrogance, 50 Shades, drugs, mostly. "

Yes the claims of being a professional at anything seems arrogant l’m just a willing amateur at best

By *he Yorkshire StripperMan
over a year ago

Laceby

I didn’t think mine through when I joined but I don’t think it’s put many people off, even though my first day a woman messaged and said my name was scary

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"I didn’t think mine through when I joined but I don’t think it’s put many people off, even though my first day a woman messaged and said my name was scary "

I quite like it to be honest. Sure it's a bit dark in its origins but it's original and I always love a good play-on word

over a year ago

ilpseich

"I didn’t think mine through when I joined but I don’t think it’s put many people off, even though my first day a woman messaged and said my name was scary "

I like yours it makes me smile ,love a play on words

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It's really more about what puts me off. Things that suggest violence, arrogance, 50 Shades, drugs, mostly.

Yes the claims of being a professional at anything seems arrogant l’m just a willing amateur at best "

Oh things like sex god have me running a mile, is more what I mean

over a year ago

ilpseich

Is it to close to ripper?

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Think ours is great, !if it’s not understood, it is a fantastic filter.

By *reywolf_18Man
over a year ago

ayr

I think mine isn't that great, but it does say where I'm from and I can't think of anything better at the moment, so I'll stick with it until I think of a better one

By *he Vital SparkMan
over a year ago

Preston

Mine came from when I once turned up at an ex girlfriends home to surprise her on her birthday, in only a tool belt and workboots. The only problem was her mum answered the door, as she was in the shower

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think mine isn't that great, but it does say where I'm from and I can't think of anything better at the moment, so I'll stick with it until I think of a better one"

I gave zero thought to mine apart from "not connected to any other username I have online".

It works.

over a year ago

ilpseich

"Think ours is great, !if it’s not understood, it is a fantastic filter."

Just googled it ,very appropriate even if it isn’t if you know what l mean

over a year ago

ilpseich

"I think mine isn't that great, but it does say where I'm from and I can't think of anything better at the moment, so I'll stick with it until I think of a better one

I gave zero thought to mine apart from "not connected to any other username I have online".

It works."

We didn’t think either ,we have recently changed it .no other couple with a similar name on fab l don’t think so as you say that’s a bonus

yours is unique like you I’m sure

By *he Yorkshire StripperMan
over a year ago

Laceby

"I didn’t think mine through when I joined but I don’t think it’s put many people off, even though my first day a woman messaged and said my name was scary

Is it to close to ripper?

"

Yeah...to be honest though, if someone was offended by a name like mine then I don’t think they’d be the type of person I’d want to meet anyway

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think mine isn't that great, but it does say where I'm from and I can't think of anything better at the moment, so I'll stick with it until I think of a better one

It works.

We didn’t think either ,we have recently changed it .no other couple with a similar name on fab l don’t think so as you say that’s a bonus

yours is unique like you I’m sure "

I wear swing dresses

That's really all it is

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

It works.

I wear swing dresses

That's really all it is "

Still waiting for the hot pants pic

over a year ago

I like play on word names and puns.

I dont like arrogant self descriptions like:

Sex god

VWE lover

Hotguy etc etc

Oh and all 50 shades shit

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It works.

I wear swing dresses

That's really all it is

Still waiting for the hot pants pic "

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I stole the identity of a woman called Jamie and here we are

over a year ago

Lol, yes I agree xxxxxx

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"What's the best or worst profile name or names, and would said name peek your intrest or put you off and not look at the rest of the profile or message "

Yours is obviously very appropriate, OP, as you muse upon other's profile names

We're a couple, we're kinky and 2020 seemed a good idea at the time

I'm personally not keen on any that suggest self declared prowess or things like cum spirter extraordinaire etc.

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

"Im not normally bothered what anyone has chose to call themselves on here but one that puts me right off are anything with Sissy in it.....dont know why but it really bugs me."

With you on that missus, makes my skin crawl. Also those who dress as girls to varying degrees but who insist on still calling themselves Dave or John etc. This I do not understand at all.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

It works.

I wear swing dresses

That's really all it is

Still waiting for the hot pants pic "

All ways liked your profile name, keep the marsupials warm.

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

Mmm did think of changing mine as it seemed to confuse some but can't think of anything I like that suits just now. I did put a bit of thought into it though

over a year ago

We were contacted by someone with the words daddy and dom in his name(that wasnt his full name) ... 19 years old...

Post new Message to Thread