Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men can you be hard and not want sex??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So yapping with a friend on here and i confessed that i could be cuddled up with someone and whilst chilling (as I'm a tactile person) i'd often find myself playing and touching his cock

It would simply be something to do, i like making a cock hard, but doesn't mean i want sex. He seamed to enjoy it but equally it didn't always lead to sex.

So guys, Can you have an erection and not be horny?

Ladies, are you tactile and would just enjoy playing with a soft cock whilst being chilled?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Happens quite a lot in my house

over a year ago

Yes. We get erections for all sorts of reasons, and sometimes no reason at all. Sometimes we're just happy. Sometimes we're too cold. Sometimes we really need to wee.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Yeah, my partner gets hard when we're snuggling. It's not because my irresistible pheromones are driving him crazy with lust, it's more he's getting pleasure from relaxing with me but not in a want to fuck me way.

over a year ago

Yep, it’s called sitting on the wrong part of the bus, especially if the seats over a wheel! Or waking up in the morning. It can happen for no reason at all and then you’re just wondering how the hell you’re gonna hide the stuffy till it’s gone (bloody awkward trying to walk with one when dressed)!

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

If the erection occurs whilst lying next to an attractive woman, it's impossible to not want sex if the possibility is there.

I mean, why let a good erection go to waste?

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

And yeah, sometimes I wish I could just have a cock to stroke and play with it. I like it when they're soft and squishy and that intimacy of playing with him when he's all well... exposed and just is. I'm all for being tactile.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Yes OP it can be quite a common and frequent occurrence. An erection isnt always a sign of wanting sex

over a year ago

"And yeah, sometimes I wish I could just have a cock to stroke and play with it. I like it when they're soft and squishy and that intimacy of playing with him when he's all well... exposed and just is. I'm all for being tactile. "

Love the term squishy.. i was going to use it but for some reason changed my mind. But its like a personal 'stress ball'.. just soft, squishy.. ah its so lush just to touch, rub, grope..

just a shame it doesnt stay squishy for long

By *otmale5Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Sadly no. If I’ve got the erection then I’m so horny . I can however be horny and not get an erection. I have in the past enjoyed. Asked chill time snuggling kissing and soft touching without it leading to sex .

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'm very tactile but have never played with a soft cock before, the feather light tracing of fingers on his body has always had an erection reaction, I suppose its because its only a weekend playtime opportunity,so sex is foremost in our brains

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

I wouldn't necessarily want sex every time

Even if I was hard, it's sometimes nice just having it held, or played with gently.

The feeling of it being someone else's hand is pleasurable enough on its own, especially if she's got cool hands

over a year ago

Can I be played with and know it won't necessarily lead to sex? Yes.

Will I be horny if a woman is playing with my cock? Also yes.

But then there's definitely times when you might get a boner but not be horny. Spontaneously on the bus or morning glory perhaps.

over a year ago

Yes, mainly when I'm piss proud in the morning.

over a year ago

We snuggle every night and he always gets rock hard. He can have a hard on and not want sex. We always laugh when he makes it "twitch" between my bum cheeks. He says it's involuntary..... I love touching it and him.. We can't fall asleep unless there's some skin on skin contact, even if it's just touching feet

over a year ago

Yeah I miss those days of chilling on the sofa, hands wondering all over a nice cock

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

Yeah can be fun. Sometimes it's just nice to touch each other. But frequently get erections that don't necessary lead anywhere

By *yronMan
over a year ago

grangemouth

Yup, I've had a migraine and an erection at the same time. Not much I could do with the latter.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

"And yeah, sometimes I wish I could just have a cock to stroke and play with it. I like it when they're soft and squishy and that intimacy of playing with him when he's all well... exposed and just is. I'm all for being tactile.

Love the term squishy.. i was going to use it but for some reason changed my mind. But its like a personal 'stress ball'.. just soft, squishy.. ah its so lush just to touch, rub, grope..

just a shame it doesnt stay squishy for long "

K does exactly this too I just like having her that close and happy, and it's fun watching her play with my cock just to see what it does

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I'm very tactile, and my hand often has a habit of wandering to the groin area if I'm lounging with someone And there's no point in not enjoying an erection if it happens

over a year ago

Ah man now i'm all frustrated with myself that i don't have a flacid cock to play with..

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

"Ah man now i'm all frustrated with myself that i don't have a flacid cock to play with.. "

First World issues

over a year ago

Yes. Often when I have a gentleman over and we’re watching television I’ll lay my head in his lap and just gently chew on his penis, not with my incisors, just my molars.

over a year ago

"So yapping with a friend on here and i confessed that i could be cuddled up with someone and whilst chilling (as I'm a tactile person) i'd often find myself playing and touching his cock

It would simply be something to do, i like making a cock hard, but doesn't mean i want sex. He seamed to enjoy it but equally it didn't always lead to sex.

Ladies, are you tactile and would just enjoy playing with a soft cock whilst being chilled? "

It’s natural to think of sex whilst having an erection I can recall gaining an erection for no reason at all when I was younger but I always then thought about sex and feeling horny generally sometimes going for a masturbation to relieve “tension” if it was particularly strong It’s still a fantasy of mine to watch an erection grow whilst “her” wondering hands lips and tongue do their magic

over a year ago

"Ah man now i'm all frustrated with myself that i don't have a flacid cock to play with.. "

Neither do I

over a year ago

"Ah man now i'm all frustrated with myself that i don't have a flacid cock to play with..

First World issues "

Id rub yours

over a year ago

"Ah man now i'm all frustrated with myself that i don't have a flacid cock to play with..

Neither do I "

hugs lovely xx

Just perve over his pictures like the rest of us do... at least you've the ring on your finger and get him on tap (when he is finally in the country) x x

By *nkforthekinkMan
over a year ago

london/fareham

Maybe it’s just me but I’d be ever so slightly P’d off if I was just sat there watching telly! Getting played with to a full blown rock on only to tuck it back in my pants what a waste

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

First World issues

Id rub yours "

Haha tease. Just think of it as a magic lamp

By *oby le roneMan
over a year ago

Treorchy

"And yeah, sometimes I wish I could just have a cock to stroke and play with it. I like it when they're soft and squishy and that intimacy of playing with him when he's all well... exposed and just is. I'm all for being tactile.

Hit it on the head with a wooden spoon, it’ll soon go soft again

over a year ago

"Maybe it’s just me but I’d be ever so slightly P’d off if I was just sat there watching telly! Getting played with to a full blown rock on only to tuck it back in my pants what a waste "

But like what if you were there for the night and you need the sex was coming but just later on?

I like watching men have hard ons!

over a year ago

Knew not need

over a year ago

Neither do I

hugs lovely xx

Just perve over his pictures like the rest of us do... at least you've the ring on your finger and get him on tap (when he is finally in the country) x x

"

I don't actually have the ring yet as Lorenzo's proposal happened when he was already away. He was planning to do a normal proposal once he's back, but at this rate the ring will arrive before him

Also I don't always have him on tap...you would be surprised how much he needs to sleep

By *nkforthekinkMan
over a year ago

london/fareham

"Maybe it’s just me but I’d be ever so slightly P’d off if I was just sat there watching telly! Getting played with to a full blown rock on only to tuck it back in my pants what a waste

But like what if you were there for the night and you need the sex was coming but just later on?

I like watching men have hard ons!"

Your in the right place for men with hard ons hah!

What’s wrong with having sex more then ounce ????? Doesn’t even have to lead to sex but I’d prefer to be finished off then sat in a tent on the sofa hahha

over a year ago

"Maybe it’s just me but I’d be ever so slightly P’d off if I was just sat there watching telly! Getting played with to a full blown rock on only to tuck it back in my pants what a waste

I like watching men have hard ons!

Your in the right place for men with hard ons hah!

What’s wrong with having sex more then ounce ????? Doesn’t even have to lead to sex but I’d prefer to be finished off then sat in a tent on the sofa hahha "

I wouldn’t leave a guy hanging if it was me that touched his penis directly and caused the hard on.

But like if it wasn’t my fault then it’s not my responsibility, example being my window cleaner guy who I had ‘dealings’ with, I hugged him and felt his hard on pressing against me, now that ain’t my responsibility!

over a year ago

Neither do I

hugs lovely xx

I don't actually have the ring yet as Lorenzo's proposal happened when he was already away. He was planning to do a normal proposal once he's back, but at this rate the ring will arrive before him

Also I don't always have him on tap...you would be surprised how much he needs to sleep "

Mr LVM if you havent purchased a ring yet my friend, give me a inbox.

over a year ago

If you were stroking my cock I would be hard and I if you let me I would want to have sex lol

But guys do get erections for all sorts of reasons lol

over a year ago

"

Mr LVM if you havent purchased a ring yet my friend, give me a inbox. "

It is already on the way, that's why I said it might arrive before him. Thank you though

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

Neither do I

hugs lovely xx

Also I don't always have him on tap...you would be surprised how much he needs to sleep "

Poor guy doesn't have the same stamina as you! Hope you are qorking on that LVM while you are apart

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

I'm squishy and stay that way

over a year ago

Yes I can have an erection and not be horny, for instance morning glory when I wake up in the morning boom there it is..but it doesn’t mean I need sex it’s just that the chap is up and saying good morning to me

over a year ago

"

Mr LVM if you havent purchased a ring yet my friend, give me a inbox.

It is already on the way, that's why I said it might arrive before him. Thank you though "

Ah sorry i thought it was just a joke its ok, when you want your wedding rings, give me a shout, happy to help and save you money

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

My FwB is always playing with my cock as we sit watching Tv and I love it doesn't mean we are going to have sex. She enjoys playing I enjoy the hard on and cock n balls being stroked. Everyone is happy all round

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Yes. Especially in a morning when I wake up for a piss.

over a year ago

"Yeah, my partner gets hard when we're snuggling. It's not because my irresistible pheromones are driving him crazy with lust, it's more he's getting pleasure from relaxing with me but not in a want to fuck me way."

This.

over a year ago

"Yes. Especially in a morning when I wake up for a piss. "

Exactly lmao

By *ent in BlackMan
over a year ago

Silsden

Yes morning glory springs to mind, there’s not much glory to it to be honest.

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

Use it or lose it!

By * Lexi xWoman
over a year ago

stockport

I love playing with his floppy willy. Just doesn’t stay floppy for long

over a year ago

I often cuddle up with John in bed watching a program and just play with his willy xx

By *iglittleoneMan
over a year ago

B76 is home

I'm always waking up with an erection but apart from that when I get one im horny.

I could be in the pleasure of a woman with an erection and not do anything if that's what she wanted.

over a year ago

Yes, I get erections ironically.

over a year ago

"So yapping with a friend on here and i confessed that i could be cuddled up with someone and whilst chilling (as I'm a tactile person) i'd often find myself playing and touching his cock

Ladies, are you tactile and would just enjoy playing with a soft cock whilst being chilled? "

Happens every morning when I wake up... after a visit to the loo is subsides, so not always a sexual thing

over a year ago

Too be honest, if someone was stroking my cock and got it hard, I would definitely want sex!!

over a year ago

Hmm, I guess that's a possibility especially like sometimes for me, I'll cum and then 1 min or 2 I'm hard again because something or someone aroused me lol.

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

I do it all the time to Mr, cocks are just so tactile and it doesn’t take much to get him hard, a slight breeze will do it

Non-sexual boners are great, especially the spooning one where it’s just nestled between you bum cheeks without trying to nudge it’s way inside

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple
over a year ago

HereAndThere

I’m guilty of this

When Mr and I snuggle I like to cup his cock and balls and massage them. I don’t do it with the intention of making him hard, it’s just a comfort thing for me

Like paying a small token of appreciation to the hard work his cock and balls put in making sure my pussy is happy you know

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

just a shame it doesnt stay squishy for long

K does exactly this too I just like having her that close and happy, and it's fun watching her play with my cock just to see what it does "

We do the same quite often. I "stress ball" with S's cock too

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I think it’s simply down to the situation. But also if I’m getting hard then you’re doing something right

over a year ago

They remind of the water snake toys.

over a year ago

Yep I am hard every morning but not remotely horny I sport an erection for about 15/20 min waking up / shower generally

over a year ago

Yes definitely. Love sensual kissing, playing and happy to not have sex.

Post new Message to Thread