Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Respectable Photos

Jump to newest

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

Good afternoon all you sexy people,

After spending some time away and returning to some old pictures. I had decided to overcome the old and go with some new pictures.

I had a very willing femele friend of mine who loves her camera who was happy to snap away and capture what i have now on my profile.

Since the uploads i have had a number of contacts from great women and couples suggesting how intrigued they are by them as they leave them with something to think about.

What are your thoughts on this.. Do you like the tease type of pictures or the full on cock in face..?????

I much prefer what i have right now ..

Be good all you naughty people..

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i've a mix of everything, depending on my mood i switch it up depending on what i'm after.

Reply privately

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

i dont know what you had up before,but i like your new pics,i particulaly like the last one where you seem to be giving it a cheeky little tickle

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"i've a mix of everything, depending on my mood i switch it up depending on what i'm after."

Thats good that you know what you like

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"i dont know what you had up before,but i like your new pics,i particulaly like the last one where you seem to be giving it a cheeky little tickle "

Thank you.. kind words.. i'm looking forward to a few more soon ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

fifty shades of similar pics....in my opinion lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dont know why but I find B+W pictures a lot more erotic than colour so yes, I have to agree they are good pics and if you are getting more responses than old pictures I think the results speak for themselves!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice pics but a few too many of the same / similar things ?

Thin them down a bit maybe ?

Glad you're happy with them - I hope they work well for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"fifty shades of similar pics....in my opinion lol"

but if its not broke, dont fix it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice one Drive...

A look at me "again" thread...

Smooth

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"I dont know why but I find B+W pictures a lot more erotic than colour so yes, I have to agree they are good pics and if you are getting more responses than old pictures I think the results speak for themselves!

"

Good shout out paul thanks chap.

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"fifty shades of similar pics....in my opinion lol

but if its not broke, dont fix it "

LOL it's far from broke its never been better

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I like them, i would be more inclinded to replay to photos like that than cock shots

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"Nice one Drive...

Smooth "

Oh dear.. get over yourself.. not all people are vain.. it's a question if you can't accept my question go shopping or something...

I don't need to be looked at to fulfill my day..

Move along now chop chop

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"I like them, i would be more inclinded to replay to photos like that than cock shots"

Yhank you Karen thats very nice..

x

Reply privately

By *rs Robinson1Woman
over a year ago

Chapel Row

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think your photos are pretty good and something a bit different .

I think the problem most us single guys have is you can only do so much with a iPhone or camera, I e tried a few times to get someone to help me make some decent photos but it is alot harder than you'd imagine .

I think it's good to have something a bit out of the box on your profile, any photographers get in touch ha ha

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"I think your photos are pretty good and something a bit different .

I think the problem most us single guys have is you can only do so much with a iPhone or camera, I e tried a few times to get someone to help me make some decent photos but it is alot harder than you'd imagine .

I think it's good to have something a bit out of the box on your profile, any photographers get in touch ha ha "

Good to hear mate..yeah i had trouple doing my own then got the offer for help..

Seems a few posts up is the jealous type though..

Reply privately

By *rs Robinson1Woman
over a year ago

Chapel Row

I think it's good to have something a bit out of the box on your profile, any photographers get in touch ha ha

Good to hear mate..yeah i had trouple doing my own then got the offer for help..

Seems a few posts up is the jealous type though.."

Tbh I prefer to see just normal face pics and some tease type pics like you in yur pants no willy showing type of pics in your public gallery then save all the X rated ones for private galleries

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP

I notice you have commented back on all the comments that effectively confirm what you believe.

What has gone largely ignored is the constructive criticism of some, most of which I dare say was meant as a pointer to better your profile (in their eyes) as opposed to knocking what you already have in place.

It is your profile to do with as you wish, but when you post a thread like this you will get a broad opinion from a broad selection of members and sometimes you have to look at comments made and realise that they are not negatives but positives and people offering what they feel is a way of making your profile better than it is.

It would be a wonderful world (albeit a boring one) if everyone validated what we believed and everyone agreed all of the time.

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

Seems a few posts up is the jealous type though..

Tbh I prefer to see just normal face pics and some tease type pics like you in yur pants no willy showing type of pics in your public gallery then save all the X rated ones for private galleries "

I'm happy with what i have displayed public as i feel this is respectful and just on the edge..

AND TO ALL YOU INSECURE GUYS OUT THERE MAKING STUPID REMARKS.. FAR FROM PHASED BY YOUR THOUGHTS AS I HAVE SEEN THIS ALL BEFORE.. IF YOU DONT HAVE THEN YOU DONT WANT OTHERS TO... GROW UP YOUR MEANT TO BE GROWN ADULTS

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"OP

I notice you have commented back on all the comments that effectively confirm what you believe.

What has gone largely ignored is the constructive criticism of some, most of which I dare say was meant as a pointer to better your profile (in their eyes) as opposed to knocking what you already have in place.

It is your profile to do with as you wish, but when you post a thread like this you will get a broad opinion from a broad selection of members and sometimes you have to look at comments made and realise that they are not negatives but positives and people offering what they feel is a way of making your profile better than it is.

It would be a wonderful world (albeit a boring one) if everyone validated what we believed and everyone agreed all of the time."

I did respond i hide from nobody.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP

It would be a wonderful world (albeit a boring one) if everyone validated what we believed and everyone agreed all of the time.

"

i am not suggesting you did hide,

it's not about hiding anyway

there is nothing / nobody to hide from

no one has challenged you

but your responses on the whole have been to people who back up what you believe to be the case

i am not having a dig and i am totally secure btw

Reply privately

over a year ago

Honest opinion ?

Too much of the same - two or three would be better with perhaps a few more showing different perspectives ?

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"Honest opinion ?

Too much of the same - two or three would be better with perhaps a few more showing different perspectives ?

"

Thanks for honesty... better to hear honesty instead of jealousy.. good call

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Thanks for honesty... better to hear honesty instead of jealousy.. good call"

think you might need to get over what that poster said, you dont agree with it so just forget and move on instead of carry on.

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"OP

but your responses on the whole have been to people who back up what you believe to be the case

i am not having a dig and i am totally secure btw "

Thats just to funny.. sorry but i just laugh at people like that.. they are the worthless type with nothing better to do..

An if you agree that i did respond then why your original post stating i only responded to those who gave good feedback..

term shot in the foot springs to mind..

Happy monday to all lol

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"

think you might need to get over what that poster said, you dont agree with it so just forget and move on instead of carry on. "

What are you talking about...i dont need educating in any form.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

That was my thoughts too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

think you might need to get over what that poster said, you dont agree with it so just forget and move on instead of carry on.

What are you talking about...i dont need educating in any form. "

my god, their just pics lol...not everyones gonna like em.I thnk they are great, just too many of a similar nature.What u really dont wanna do is think they are that much different to the many chest/bum/thigh shots.

IN my opinion, u shoulda had ur female friend doing some poses with u...now thats plenty erotic.As to me, it just looks like a series of lone poses.

U've been slightly arrogant in some of the responses...and I think some were just poking fun really,nothing major.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP

Thats just to funny.. sorry but i just laugh at people like that.. they are the worthless type with nothing better to do..

An if you agree that i did respond then why your original post stating i only responded to those who gave good feedback..

Happy monday to all lol"

I think you will find that my original post said the same as what gloswingers said (look up the top) but that and a couple of other comments went ignored.

That was my point with the second post.

That the constructive comments are often as valid as the ones that evidently agree with what you believe.

You have however chosen to go on the defensive and state that (other than gloswingers) everyone that has made a constructive comment is somehow maligning you, which I assure you was not the case.

You have new pics, they may get you more meets, I am glad you are happy with them, but the responses to peoples comments, including my own, reveal more about your character than any of the pictures ever could.

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"fifty shades of similar pics....in my opinion lol

That was my thoughts too."

Thats your _iew and respected... so please respect my _iew on your PIC.. .............

Reply privately

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Side note..... Bussy bottled it and ran off half way through seeing my photos.

Fucking chicken!

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"

my god, their just pics lol...not everyones gonna like em.I thnk they are great, just too many of a similar nature.What u really dont wanna do is think they are that much different to the many chest/bum/thigh shots.

IN my opinion, u shoulda had ur female friend doing some poses with u...now thats plenty erotic.As to me, it just looks like a series of lone poses.

U've been slightly arrogant in some of the responses...and I think some were just poking fun really,nothing major."

Noted but ignored..

Guys on here are full of crap.. its not about the _iews its about peoples attitude.. but they will feel the crunch..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nice one Drive...

Smooth

Oh dear.. get over yourself.. not all people are vain.. it's a question if you can't accept my question go shopping or something...

Move along now chop chop"

Oh dear... Wonders off Chop chop, taking friendly s and with him...

Goes shopping to find you a thicker skin for your next "Ive got new pics but I dont need to be looked at" thread...

Leaves a couple of;-)s behind... Just friendly like...

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"OP

Happy monday to all lol

I think you will find that my original post said the same as what gloswingers said (look up the top) but that and a couple of other comments went ignored.

That was my point with the second post.

That the constructive comments are often as valid as the ones that evidently agree with what you believe.

You have however chosen to go on the defensive and state that (other than gloswingers) everyone that has made a constructive comment is somehow maligning you, which I assure you was not the case.

You have new pics, they may get you more meets, I am glad you are happy with them, but the responses to peoples comments, including my own, reveal more about your character than any of the pictures ever could."

Yawn

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Side note..... Bussy bottled it and ran off half way through seeing my photos.

Fucking chicken!"

there were more ?

fkin 'ell woman we'd been at it hours as it was !

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

U've been slightly arrogant in some of the responses...and I think some were just poking fun really,nothing major.

Noted but ignored..

Guys on here are full of crap.. its not about the _iews its about peoples attitude.. but they will feel the crunch.. "

feel what crunch?..come look at my pics..etc..give me ur opinion on whether I'm in the shade of ur crunch.Whattan arrogant response system have.

and u started off so well

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"Nice one Drive...

Smooth

Move along now chop chop

Oh dear... Wonders off Chop chop, taking friendly s and with him...

Goes shopping to find you a thicker skin for your next "Ive got new pics but I dont need to be looked at" thread...

Leaves a couple of;-)s behind... Just friendly like...

"

Yawn.. there you go again... you will never learn

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"

Noted but ignored..

Guys on here are full of crap.. its not about the _iews its about peoples attitude.. but they will feel the crunch..

feel what crunch?..come look at my pics..etc..give me ur opinion on whether I'm in the shade of ur crunch.Whattan arrogant response system have.

and u started off so well"

No thanks not into looking at guys profiles..

really doesnt do it for me but good try..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Noted but ignored..

really doesnt do it for me but good try.."

Oh ffs...so u invited people to come look at ur profile? thinking that the guys commenting where liking u for ur body.Immature responses my friend.Very.

Enjoy thinking ur pics are spectacular and unique...they just arent

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dear OP

I think your photos need a bit more edge to them... something which says danger.... something a little more moody.... a blend of primitive anger and vulnerability, rage and insecurity.

Or may be just a bit more colour.

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"

Noted but ignored..

really doesnt do it for me but good try..

Oh ffs...so u invited people to come look at ur profile? thinking that the guys commenting where liking u for ur body.Immature responses my friend.Very.

Enjoy thinking ur pics are spectacular and unique...they just arent"

No tyour friends and never want to be..

Grow up and stop trying to be creative in your response.. not working

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dear OP

I think your photos need a bit more edge to them... something which says danger.... something a little more moody.... a blend of primitive anger and vulnerability, rage and insecurity.

Or may be just a bit more colour."

well they got me wanking anyway

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tease pics are uber cool.

Much more appealing and tantalising and I think most women would think so.

Full on cock shots do get a little samey and tedious, especially when that's all you see without seeing the talent it's attached to ...

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

I read the profile, looked at the pics, thought they were nice but a bit samey, then read down the thread...

OP, your later comments in this thread make me think there's a teensy possibility you're a bit of an arrogant tit with no sense of humour....and I reckon you've just alienated a few potential meets

Reply privately

over a year ago

....and I also just find myself wanting to get my hand in there ... lol

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"I read the profile, looked at the pics, thought they were nice but a bit samey, then read down the thread...

OP, your later comments in this thread make me think there's a teensy possibility you're a bit of an arrogant tit with no sense of humour....and I reckon you've just alienated a few potential meets "

move on with your attitude and live for tomorrow

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Well ive had a wank over them

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well ive had a wank over them "

is the OP now on the 'back doors' list diamond ?

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"....and I also just find myself wanting to get my hand in there ... lol

"

Thanks Buffy x

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"Well ive had a wank over them "

You go girl

Reply privately

over a year ago

anything that stimulates the mind is good

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the last 3 are the best, the ones that don't appear on the front page in my opinion.

good luck to you and have fun

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"I read the profile, looked at the pics, thought they were nice but a bit samey, then read down the thread...

OP, your later comments in this thread make me think there's a teensy possibility you're a bit of an arrogant tit with no sense of humour....and I reckon you've just alienated a few potential meets

move on with your attitude and live for tomorrow"

Nope, staying here for a while, it's fun, I've got popcorn and a tin hat so I'm safe and happy living for NOW

Reply privately

over a year ago

sadly i don't care how good the pics are, if i don't like the attitude of the person its all irrelevant and becomes a turn off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh yes I much prefer the teasing pics, very erotic!!

But then I would

Reply privately

By *essesCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

OP, your later comments in this thread make me think there's a teensy possibility you're a bit of an arrogant tit with no sense of humour....and I reckon you've just alienated a few potential meets "

I agree, what a shame. They are nice pics but you could of done with a few more, different ones. However they way you have replied on this thread has certainly put me off and probably a lot of others!

Lisa

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

You've just saved me a valuable minute or so

Couldnt have put it better myself

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"sadly i don't care how good the pics are, if i don't like the attitude of the person its all irrelevant and becomes a turn off. "

Ditto

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haven't u all read, negative comments not allowed...the pics are amazing!!!!

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

I agree, what a shame. They are nice pics but you could of done with a few more, different ones. However they way you have replied on this thread has certainly put me off and probably a lot of others!

Lisa"

Responding to the attitude of others..

DONE DEAL

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Haven't u all read, negative comments not allowed...the pics are amazing!!!!"

Much better than single guys with action shots all over there profile

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

I think Polo should use this thread as the basis of her next song

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

now OP, I was genuine in my reply, non offensive and offered you my opinion on 3 pics...

you posted for opinion and now are going to react and show true colours.

this thread COULD have taken a completely different direction if YOUR reaction had been different.

either way, all the best.... you have SOME GOOD pics, SOME A BIT SAMEY pics.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think Polo should use this thread as the basis of her next song"

Stirrer!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Haven't u all read, negative comments not allowed...the pics are amazing!!!!

Much better than single guys with action shots all over there profile"

yeah Diamond, however I never asked for critiques ...did I???-That is the key to this forum post

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"I think Polo should use this thread as the basis of her next song

Stirrer!"

That made me revisit Polo's song thread - brilliant!!!

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"now OP, I was genuine in my reply, non offensive and offered you my opinion on 3 pics...

this thread COULD have taken a completely different direction if YOUR reaction had been different.

either way, all the best.... you have SOME GOOD pics, SOME A BIT SAMEY pics."

Its not about the comments made on pics.. im old enough and wise enough to accept peoples comments.. if people took not it started when that pathetic guy came in and shouted... oh another look at me post... its not about being looked at if it was i would of started a thread called im friggin vain come look at me... guys like that start crap like this and then everyone else joins in..

i wont be seen as arrogent or anything to suggest the same.. but i wont accept people like that ... what i call comment runners

Reply privately

over a year ago

move on with your attitude and live for tomorrow

Nope, staying here for a while, it's fun, I've got popcorn and a tin hat so I'm safe and happy living for NOW "

Pass the popcorn this way Im staying, its better than Corrie

Reply privately

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

yeah Diamond, however I never asked for critiques ...did I???-That is the key to this forum post"

I was saying what i prefer, is there only you on the site with action shots on their profile? Its up to you if you want to take my comment personally

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"now OP, I was genuine in my reply, non offensive and offered you my opinion on 3 pics...

either way, all the best.... you have SOME GOOD pics, SOME A BIT SAMEY pics.

Its not about the comments made on pics.. im old enough and wise enough to accept peoples comments.. if people took not it started when that pathetic guy came in and shouted... oh another look at me post... its not about being looked at if it was i would of started a thread called im friggin vain come look at me... guys like that start crap like this and then everyone else joins in..

i wont be seen as arrogent or anything to suggest the same.. but i wont accept people like that ... what i call comment runners"

we ALL post to get looked at..... ALL of US

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Stirrer!"

Lurker

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stirrer!

Lurker "

She who lurks and runs away lives to lurk another day.

Reply privately

over a year ago

yeah Diamond, however I never asked for critiques ...did I???-That is the key to this forum post

I was saying what i prefer, is there only you on the site with action shots on their profile? Its up to you if you want to take my comment personally"

I'm hardly gonna take it personally-but the comment was indeed a response to my comment, yes it was ur opinion and a general response...but it did center from my comment.

I've said time and time again, I dont really care what people think about my pics,that is why I dont come in to ask if I should have this and that up or if it needs to be liked-which the OP clearly has.

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

As Bob Geldof once said "tell me why, I don't post Monday's"

Reply privately

By *hickencurryCouple
over a year ago

brisbane

Pictures are good. Few a bit samey, few others have suggested thinning it down a little bit they could be right. A few snotty comments on here won't do you many favours though.

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

I was saying what i prefer, is there only you on the site with action shots on their profile? Its up to you if you want to take my comment personally

I'm hardly gonna take it personally-but the comment was indeed a response to my comment, yes it was ur opinion and a general response...but it did center from my comment.

I've said time and time again, I dont really care what people think about my pics,that is why I dont come in to ask if I should have this and that up or if it needs to be liked-which the OP clearly has."

lol at your stupidity

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"As Bob Geldof once said "tell me why, I don't post Monday's""

He never said that.. not once did you say that and make it public.. hmmmmm lol

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"Pictures are good. Few a bit samey, few others have suggested thinning it down a little bit they could be right. A few snotty comments on here won't do you many favours though. "

i dont need favours.. i have all i need..

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Stirrer!

Lurker

She who lurks and runs away lives to lurk another day."

Ah a furry poet lol if I could find a tongue out smiley you would be on the end of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow didn't see this developing in the thread , the lesson is if your asking for opinions , don't be asking you competition to share his !

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/07/12 15:40:33]

Reply privately

By *hickencurryCouple
over a year ago

brisbane

Oops so sorry I'll edit post.

Pictures are good.

There there all better now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And does anyone have any idea who this woman appearing on all my buttons is ??? She's even In the smiley section .

She does have nice legs tho

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And does anyone have any idea who this woman appearing on all my buttons is ??? She's even In the smiley section .

She does have nice legs tho"

And now she's turned into a thumb ??

Her pic is on the hot photo button and a few others , a lady in stockings !?

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"Wow didn't see this developing in the thread , the lesson is if your asking for opinions , don't be asking you competition to share his !

"

Pathetic

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

we ALL post to get looked at..... ALL of US"

Really?????? Well, you learn something every day

Off for a quick perve of my fellow forumites

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

Off for a quick perve of my fellow forumites "

Pick me pick me

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

Pick me pick me"

Nice bum

Reply privately

By *irtydanMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum"

great tits

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum"

Thanks Caz I feel like a new man

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum

Thanks Caz I feel like a new man "

What ?

She's turned you to men ?

C'mon she's not that bad !

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum great tits "

Well waddya know, View was right, we only post to get looked at!

Thank you kindly

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum

What ?

C'mon she's not that bad ! "

I'll tag team him with ya Bussy

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

[Removed by poster at 02/07/12 16:04:37]

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

[Removed by poster at 02/07/12 16:04:47]

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum

What ?

C'mon she's not that bad ! "

Lol Bussy haven't you been abused enough today ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah go on - show us yer cock!! Lol!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum

What ?

C'mon she's not that bad !

Lol Bussy haven't you been abused enough today ?"

some of us like it

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 02/07/12 16:02:58]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does anyone else remember that song by Craaaaaaaaaaig David....

Chatted to a bird on Monday

Took some new pics on Tuesday

Uploaded a few on Wednesday

And on Thursday & Friday & Saturday, the last few on Sunday

Made a forum post on Monday

Was waiting for replies of “wey hey”

Took to heart the things some did say

Now I’ll be sulking ‘til a week next Sunday

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Does anyone else remember that song by Craaaaaaaaaaig David....

Chatted to a bird on Monday

Took some new pics on Tuesday

Uploaded a few on Wednesday

And on Thursday & Friday & Saturday, the last few on Sunday

Made a forum post on Monday

Was waiting for replies of “wey hey”

Took to heart the things some did say

Now I’ll be sulking ‘til a week next Sunday

"

fantastic

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum great tits

Thank you kindly

Almost as childish as the original guy who made the comment a long while back..

Do geow up as your coming accross as under educated now and im hoping as a grown adult thats not the case..

Being educated i shall ammend my typo..

GROW*"

Being educated also, I shall refrain from mentioning that across has only one 'c' and amend only one 'm' and the missing apostrophes from I'm and that's barely touch my consciousness. As for your/you're - honest injun, never noticed at all

Reply privately

By *hickencurryCouple
over a year ago

brisbane

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum great tits

Thank you kindly

Do geow up as your coming accross as under educated now and im hoping as a grown adult thats not the case.."

Grow, across and that's.

Since you tilting the thread to education.

Reply privately

By *tensonSwingersCouple
over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"Nice one Drive...

Smooth "

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum great tits

Thank you kindly

Do geow up as your coming accross as under educated now and im hoping as a grown adult thats not the case..

GROW*

Being educated also, I shall refrain from mentioning that across has only one 'c' and amend only one 'm' and the missing apostrophes from I'm and that's barely touch my consciousness. As for your/you're - honest injun, never noticed at all "

Ha ha i knew someone would spot it.. well done caz.. you passed the test... gold star..

Reply privately

By *hickencurryCouple
over a year ago

brisbane

Oh dear missed the other two.

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"Nice one Drive...

Smooth "

Do grow up not another jealous user.. tut tut..

so pathetic

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Haha thought you must have been busy knocking one together

Reply privately

over a year ago

I graduated from the school of Hard Knocks.... I wish I'd learnt to read better before enrolling, I thought it said 'Hard Knobs'

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum great tits

Thank you kindly

Grow, across and that's.

Since you tilting the thread to education. "

Caz beat you to the test and she got the gold star..

Now this has been good.. time to meet now.. woooop

Reply privately

By *hickencurryCouple
over a year ago

brisbane

Three rather. Total of six.

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum great tits

Thank you kindly

GROW*

Being educated also, I shall refrain from mentioning that across has only one 'c' and amend only one 'm' and the missing apostrophes from I'm and that's barely touch my consciousness. As for your/you're - honest injun, never noticed at all

Ha ha i knew someone would spot it.. well done caz.. you passed the test... gold star.."

See, that's more like it...., betcha thought you'd deleted it quick enough! Gotta get up early in the morning to get one past me, I've far too much time on me hands at the moment

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum great tits

Thank you kindly

GROW*

Ha ha i knew someone would spot it.. well done caz.. you passed the test... gold star..

See, that's more like it...., betcha thought you'd deleted it quick enough! Gotta get up early in the morning to get one past me, I've far too much time on me hands at the moment "

What are you talking about.. i said you got the gold star for spotting the mistakes... the one i corrected was a test to see if anyone would pick up on the others.. which you did..

well done you are not as thick as i thought you was...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Holy Crap, that's it, I can't stand another moment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

the irony

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum great tits

Thank you kindly

GROW*

See, that's more like it...., betcha thought you'd deleted it quick enough! Gotta get up early in the morning to get one past me, I've far too much time on me hands at the moment

What are you talking about.. i said you got the gold star for spotting the mistakes... the one i corrected was a test to see if anyone would pick up on the others.. which you did..

"

I'll sleep easy in me bed tonight knowing I've shown you I'm not as thick as you reckoned

Reply privately

By *hickencurryCouple
over a year ago

brisbane

Thought you were. Tut tut. Of course that was intentional too?

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Actually, rights and wrongs of why the post was made aside, it made me look and i rather like the way the photos are done.

I dont normally look at guys profiles but i was intriuged.

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"

Pick me pick me

Nice bum great tits

Thank you kindly

GROW*

I'll sleep easy in me bed tonight knowing I've shown you I'm not as thick as you reckoned "

Thats all good then..

It's been so much fun winding all you guys up... just seeing the reactions is just to funny.. the way men in general conduct themselves is good _iewing..so so easy to wind people up on here.. just to tempting to do and funny to watch

have a good day everybody and be nice to others

anyway im a good person and very respected in my play and my work.

Reply privately

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Holy Crap, that's it, I can't stand another moment. "

Stick with it 60 more posts and it will all be over

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

Thats all good then..

It's been so much fun winding all you guys up... just seeing the reactions is just to funny.. the way men in general conduct themselves is good _iewing..so so easy to wind people up on here.. just to tempting to do and funny to watch

"

Can anyone hear it???? I'm sure I just heard a drive shaft back-pedalling

Enjoy your meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

ach bloody 'ell

after all that, he had us all going and it was just another wind up after all

come back jeremy beadle, all is forgiven !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just read this thread and looked at the (very samey) pics. The cock shots seem to reflect you best

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"

Thats all good then..

Can anyone hear it???? I'm sure I just heard a drive shaft back-pedalling

Enjoy your meet"

haha not running away.. i dont run from anything.. just saying been fun with you guys...

but i do need to have my meet and let there be light

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"Just read this thread and looked at the (very samey) pics. The cock shots seem to reflect you best "

lol not getting intot he jealous guys again... just cant be bothered winding them up anymore

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"

"

Reminded me of Not the 9 o'clock News Game for a Laugh skit.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnt7ShK9sgE&feature=BFa&list=PLD6DC172D88026562

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just read this thread and looked at the (very samey) pics. The cock shots seem to reflect you best

lol not getting intot he jealous guys again... just cant be bothered winding them up anymore "

not jealousy mate.... pity maybe, but not jealousy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ach bloody 'ell

after all that, he had us all going and it was just another wind up after all

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like the pictures of your cock.

Think i prefer coloured pictures the most though.

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"Just read this thread and looked at the (very samey) pics. The cock shots seem to reflect you best

lol not getting intot he jealous guys again... just cant be bothered winding them up anymore

not jealousy mate.... pity maybe, but not jealousy"

yh worked you out straight away...

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"I like the pictures of your cock.

Think i prefer coloured pictures the most though."

yum

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nice one Drive...

Smooth "

Haha, beat me to it

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"Nice one Drive...

Smooth

Haha, beat me to it "

and another.... dear oh dear

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Nice one Drive...

Smooth

Haha, beat me to it

and another.... dear oh dear"

I thought you had a meet? Or have you got the lappie balanced on his/her back as you do him/her doggie style

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"Nice one Drive...

Smooth

Haha, beat me to it

and another.... dear oh dear

I thought you had a meet? Or have you got the lappie balanced on his/her back as you do him/her doggie style "

i do... but as you know never rush things.. its allllllll gooooood..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well after reading through the thread in it's entirety, I think something has backfired worse than an old Vauxhall viva that's been stood in the garage for ten years!

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"Well after reading through the thread in it's entirety, I think something has backfired worse than an old Vauxhall viva that's been stood in the garage for ten years!"

nothing has backfired... oh dear.

its all been banter... also known as winding people up.. fun.... laugh.... now your just trying to make it somethng its not...

on your pushbike now thats a good boy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well after reading through the thread in it's entirety, I think something has backfired worse than an old Vauxhall viva that's been stood in the garage for ten years!"

I dunno.... some guys don't get a lot of attention, so any is better than none.

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"Well after reading through the thread in it's entirety, I think something has backfired worse than an old Vauxhall viva that's been stood in the garage for ten years!

I dunno.... some guys don't get a lot of attention, so any is better than none."

yeah isnt it horrible for those that dont get noticed and have to get arsey on here to gain that... lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well after reading through the thread in it's entirety, I think something has backfired worse than an old Vauxhall viva that's been stood in the garage for ten years!

yeah isnt it horrible for those that dont get noticed and have to get arsey on here to gain that... lol"

I'm glad you said that

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

Y

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

A

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

W

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

N

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

yeah isnt it horrible for those that dont get noticed and have to get arsey on here to gain that... lol

I'm glad you said that "

well i dont have that problem so just aiming it at others

Reply privately

over a year ago

Funny as fuck reading some of the Hebitches comments. So many Jealous men on here and love it when they try and deny they are yet secretly wish they had put the thread up. Good one OP hope it gets you some attention and thanks for making me smile.

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Guys and gals, let's get this thread to 175 before Drive Shaft has his alleged meet, or whichever poor sod he's meeting is gonna have to take a back seat to his responses to each comment

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Guys and gals, let's get this thread to 175 before Drive Shaft has his alleged meet, or whichever poor sod he's meeting is gonna have to take a back seat to his responses to each comment "

Poor girl.. Theres one to the cause

Reply privately

By *weetcorruptionCouple
over a year ago

At home

Nice photos

After reading the forum posts I can now see why there are no head shots,obviously wouldn't fit in the frame!

It's a shame,you started off so well too

S

Reply privately

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Guys and gals, let's get this thread to 175 before Drive Shaft has his alleged meet, or whichever poor sod he's meeting is gonna have to take a back seat to his responses to each comment

Poor girl.. Theres one to the cause "

Or guy ... I have no idea who he's meeting after all

Reply privately

over a year ago

my self timer on my camera isnt working...anyone wanna help...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm glad you said that

well i dont have that problem so just aiming it at others"

I was just reading back over some of your intelligent bantering retorts and clever wit… and I must say it needs more than a little work to make it convincing as a well thought out prank…….. as at the moment, like the betamax video, not many are buying it.

Reply privately

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

well pics are ok well better than mine..

but im fat old and ugly..

you know how to wind people up..

long as your having fun who gives a shit...

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"my self timer on my camera isnt working...anyone wanna help..."

it is working it's just giving you more time to try and make yourself presentable (banter)

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I love hebitches...

the best comment of them all

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

I'm glad you said that

well i dont have that problem so just aiming it at others

I was just reading back over some of your intelligent bantering retorts and clever wit… and I must say it needs more than a little work to make it convincing as a well thought out prank…….. as at the moment, like the betamax video, not many are buying it."

get over it now...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love hebitches...

the best comment of them all"

I'm making a cartoon, He-Bitch..MrView care to wield ur mighty weapon and be the star???

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

"Nice photos

After reading the forum posts I can now see why there are no head shots,obviously wouldn't fit in the frame!

S "

yawn

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

get over it now... "

Don't you just hate those one line shag offers ... not even a 'hello'.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I love hebitches...

I'm making a cartoon, He-Bitch..MrView care to wield ur mighty weapon and be the star???"

my mighty weapon has been in retirement for a while

and not upto the job with all the young blades around today...... I just wish everyone great fun and sit thro the twilight days of my swinging life.

with great memories

Reply privately

By *hickencurryCouple
over a year ago

brisbane

Serial yawner, could be added to the cartoon

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'm making a cartoon, He-Bitch..MrView care to wield ur mighty weapon and be the star???"

Can I be SheBra?

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"Nice photos

S

yawn"

Drive, I'm a bit worried about this meet of yours, you obviously seem tired judging by the amount of times you've yawned in this thread, I think you should have a lie down and send your meet up to mine as you're not going to be able to perform for him/her.....

No, don't thank me...happy to help

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

Reply privately

over a year ago

Subtle photos win it for me every time. A blatant in your face cock pic generally puts me off.

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love hebitches...

I'm making a cartoon, He-Bitch..MrView care to wield ur mighty weapon and be the star???

and not upto the job with all the young blades around today...... I just wish everyone great fun and sit thro the twilight days of my swinging life.

with great memories"

also making a film, where we have to coax the reclusive semi-retired swinger into one last job!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Subtle photos win it for me every time. A blatant in your face cock pic generally puts me off."

guess a bj's out then...

Reply privately

By *hickencurryCouple
over a year ago

brisbane

Best to read the whole thread if you want putting off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are we playing the last post game?

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I love hebitches...

with great memories

also making a film, where we have to coax the reclusive semi-retired swinger into one last job!"

would there be a glitzy sparkly premiere ?

with Jeremy Kyle, Katie Price and other celebs in attendance

Reply privately

By *rSwagger OP   Man
over a year ago

Northants

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

count me in..

who am I porking first....

Reply privately

By *ubbliciousWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I don't know what the 'last post' game is, but I agree with those who prefer subtle pics! As I state in my profile; cock pics can actually make me feel a bit sick!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is it too early to cut and paste the song?

Reply privately