Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cock pic as a profile pic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is this a bad idea?

Imagine you don't want anyone to recognise your face... Good, now imagine you have the body of an ageing hippo.. Got that?.. OK, imagine you have the arse of an artexed ceiling... Great.... Now, what would you use as a profile pic? I think my pro pic is pretty grim, but is it better than nothing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could always look at other profiles and get ideas of creative pics whereby you’re not showing anything you’re not comfortable with

over a year ago

"Could always look at other profiles and get ideas of creative pics whereby you’re not showing anything you’re not comfortable with "

This is true. Cheers. Altho I feel like a dick if I try to be arty haha

over a year ago

"Could always look at other profiles and get ideas of creative pics whereby you’re not showing anything you’re not comfortable with

This is true. Cheers. Altho I feel like a dick if I try to be arty haha"

You don’t have to be arty, but could always just crop a selfie of you smiling maybe or something teasing where you’re wearing clothes?

Do what your comfortable with, you’ll be amazed how this site can give you a bit more body confidence, speaking from experience

over a year ago

I don't see anything wrong with your profile pic. It's a 'cock shot' but it's showing more than just your cock.

And not every photo you put up has to be nude. Sometimes on the forum you'll get photo challenges which is a good way to get ideas for photos.

over a year ago

"Could always look at other profiles and get ideas of creative pics whereby you’re not showing anything you’re not comfortable with

This is true. Cheers. Altho I feel like a dick if I try to be arty haha

You don’t have to be arty, but could always just crop a selfie of you smiling maybe or something teasing where you’re wearing clothes?

Do what your comfortable with, you’ll be amazed how this site can give you a bit more body confidence, speaking from experience "

Well my fingers are truly crossed

over a year ago

"I don't see anything wrong with your profile pic. It's a 'cock shot' but it's showing more than just your cock.

And not every photo you put up has to be nude. Sometimes on the forum you'll get photo challenges which is a good way to get ideas for photos."

Oh really? I'll keep an eye out, I do imagine women just literally scrolling straight past a cock pic lol

By *ebel Red HotWoman
over a year ago

York

You can put what you want up if admin passed it but for me and many others it just looks like another penguin in the crowd and there are many many penguins on here.

over a year ago

"You can put what you want up if admin passed it but for me and many others it just looks like another penguin in the crowd and there are many many penguins on here. "

Haha, this... This is exactly what I thought. Nooo I don't wanna be a penguin... I wanna be meercat in a field of mice... Terrible anology, anyway, think ill change it...

over a year ago

"I don't see anything wrong with your profile pic. It's a 'cock shot' but it's showing more than just your cock.

And not every photo you put up has to be nude. Sometimes on the forum you'll get photo challenges which is a good way to get ideas for photos.

Oh really? I'll keep an eye out, I do imagine women just literally scrolling straight past a cock pic lol"

Like anything on Fab there are some women who like a cock pic and some who don't. I would say it's all about moderation and variety.

over a year ago

Oh really? I'll keep an eye out, I do imagine women just literally scrolling straight past a cock pic lol

Like anything on Fab there are some women who like a cock pic and some who don't. I would say it's all about moderation and variety."

In the process of moderating and varieing lol

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Some times I do have a cock pic up and sometimes I dont. My profile gets viewed more with than without

over a year ago

"Is this a bad idea?

Imagine you don't want anyone to recognise your face... Good, now imagine you have the body of an ageing hippo.. Got that?.. OK, imagine you have the arse of an artexed ceiling... Great.... Now, what would you use as a profile pic? I think my pro pic is pretty grim, but is it better than nothing? "

I know I'm realy not a good looking guy bit take a look at some of my pictures I'm a fat hairy guy but i dont just have cock pics from what i know although the ladies do like the cock they dont wanna just see it. Try a suit picture or a sports top cant hurt

over a year ago

"Some times I do have a cock pic up and sometimes I dont. My profile gets viewed more with than without"

Ah, noted

over a year ago

"Is this a bad idea?

Imagine you don't want anyone to recognise your face... Good, now imagine you have the body of an ageing hippo.. Got that?.. OK, imagine you have the arse of an artexed ceiling... Great.... Now, what would you use as a profile pic? I think my pro pic is pretty grim, but is it better than nothing? I know I'm realy not a good looking guy bit take a look at some of my pictures I'm a fat hairy guy but i dont just have cock pics from what i know although the ladies do like the cock they dont wanna just see it. Try a suit picture or a sports top cant hurt "

Cheers... I'm on it!

over a year ago

Well, I changed it... Now I sit back and await the outcome... Could go very wrong lol

Post new Message to Thread