Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Office Crush...

Jump to newest

By *lovebustyladies OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

So where you work it’s getting near the Xmas party do you fancy somebody you work with how long have you had this crush for? Do you dress for them to notice you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

Can’t see work Xmas parties happening this year.

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

As I'm practically the only one going into my office at the moment, I guess I'm pretty hot

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

She left the company while we were in lockdown and moved to a different city

over a year ago

Ours has been cancelled

I don't have a crush on anyone at work

There are a couple of colleagues who I would class as 'attractive', but I can't 'crush' on people I know professionally

I'm old fashioned that way

over a year ago

There is one guy who is both very handsome and lovely. He's also Italian.

I expect his fiance is equally beautiful

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"So where you work it’s getting near the Xmas party do you fancy somebody you work with how long have you had this crush for? Do you dress for them to notice you?"

Xmas party? I can't snog Lisa from accounts by Zoom

over a year ago

I'll just bash my bishop in the stationery cupboard.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Absolutely nobody!!!! Our Christmas parties are drinking/dancing/laughing occasions, the only kissing is the hello’s and goodbyes

over a year ago

Oh god. Anyone remember when I used to go on and on and on about the guy I worked with in the gym that’s a long old story.

By *abonWoman
over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

Absolutely no one to fancy at my work...mentally or physically. Last year we all got given £11 to ‘have a team lunch’ and my colleagues voted to get McDonald’s in the boardroom...WTAF?!

With lots of persuasion I managed to get them out for a meal at the local...and that was a highlight. Kill me now

over a year ago

Oh go on then you twisted my arm I’ll talk about mine.

He’s gorgeous, we flirted basically the last two years. Last year was the most flirty year. He would ask me to scratch his back all the time but to do it under his t shirt. Went on a work nights out last year and at one point I was sat on his lap grinding against him. End of the night we had a taxi home cos we live close to each other and I was like do you wanna come to mine, he stared at me for about 15 awakened seconds with both his hands on my shoulders and he said, no, I can’t! I haven’t seen him much this year cos I last worked in March and then it closed and now I haven’t got a job there anymore is it was only my casual job.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I work with this gorgeous woman. Dresses really smartly, cheeky smile, can be quite flirty.

We've shared a few snogs in dark corners over the years I've worked there. I have to admit, it's not been as easy over lockdown, but still managed to send a few flirty messages.

I like working with my wife

Mr KC

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"I work with this gorgeous woman. Dresses really smartly, cheeky smile, can be quite flirty.

We've shared a few snogs in dark corners over the years I've worked there. I have to admit, it's not been as easy over lockdown, but still managed to send a few flirty messages.

I like working with my wife

Mr KC"

We've shared more than just kisses at work, my darling and I mean both the normal workplace and the Covid WFH too

Working with you is wonderful and having a gorgeous and very sexy colleague at home with me since March has made it all bearable

Love you Mr

over a year ago

I might need to gatecrash the party like David Brent as I was made redundant from my last job

Or ... I could make a move on my crush before the party and go as her plus 1

over a year ago

I've played with three people after work parties, I really should stop going to them.

Post new Message to Thread