Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

pssssttt, want to impress the ladies?

Jump to newest

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

Shhhhh, don't tell the ladies but I can arrange miniature sized sky remotes - identical in shape and look to the real thing but only half the size. Impress the ladies, show off your supersized cock, buy a miniature sky remote control and get a photo taken next to it. I can also supply miniature i-phones, small rulers and petite beer bottles. No longer will you have to worry about your cock size. No longer will you need to get a vacuum pump. Simply photograph your knob next to one of my mini props and, hey presto!, you have a super sized penis.

By the time she realises, you've already got her in the sack!

To buy your special mini cock prop, simply write to

Acme Products

Big Knob House

Twatt

Shetland

ZE2

stating which of our penis enlarging wonders you would like!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

'mini cock prop' ha!

over a year ago

Dont need any of that old chap...

Ones butler is ones cock double...

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

"Dont need any of that old chap...

Ones butler is ones cock double..."

ah, if your body double has a cock twice the size of yours, make it look ginormous with one of our half sized sky remotes! Really impress the ladies with a cock four times the size of your one.

over a year ago

"Dont need any of that old chap...

Ones butler is ones cock double...ah, if your body double has a cock twice the size of yours, make it look ginormous with one of our half sized sky remotes! Really impress the ladies with a cock four times the size of your one. "

Egads!! One didnt consider that...

Two Sky remotes and a beer bottle please...;-) My gentleman's gentleman will pick them up this afternoon...

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Mmmmmm this one has a cock nearly as big as a Sky remote..... FUCKING HELL look how freaky massive his hands are!

over a year ago

"Shhhhh, don't tell the ladies but I can arrange miniature sized sky remotes - identical in shape and look to the real thing but only half the size. Impress the ladies, show off your supersized cock, buy a miniature sky remote control and get a photo taken next to it. I can also supply miniature i-phones, small rulers and petite beer bottles. No longer will you have to worry about your cock size. No longer will you need to get a vacuum pump. Simply photograph your knob next to one of my mini props and, hey presto!, you have a super sized penis.

By the time she realises, you've already got her in the sack!

To buy your special mini cock prop, simply write to

Acme Products

Big Knob House

Twatt

Shetland

ZE2

stating which of our penis enlarging wonders you would like!

"

PMSL at this post - brought a smile to my face on a dreaery wet monday morning - Thanks

By *lam rocker OP   Man
over a year ago

Tain

""Mmmmmm this one has a cock nearly as big as a Sky remote..... FUCKING HELL look how freaky massive his hands are!"
you have the added bonus of big fingers - my, what fun you could have with them - lol

over a year ago

""Mmmmmm this one has a cock nearly as big as a Sky remote..... FUCKING HELL look how freaky massive his hands are!"

Ahem... He may be small, but he's hard enough to support a mini sky remote...

Both hands free to take pictures...;-)

Post new Message to Thread