Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Work/Fab Balance

Jump to newest

By *RST OP   Couple
over a year ago

S. Northants

Come on, own up.

Who's at work and still checking on Fab?

Who can't keep their mind focused on the task and is drifting off to thinking of what they could have in their hands?

Anyone done anything about it at work? Hubby loves to tease women as they're working, it all adds to the tension.

Obviously, we're not suggesting you go do anything that would get you sacked. Just what's playing on your mind and keeping you wet/hard with the thought of it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I'm just browsing the forums out of boredom because I'm working from home and the work at the minute isn't challenging enough to keep my full attention.

Filthy, right?

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I love distracting men when they working from home! Have been this morn x

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I changed service provider and don't have a credit card so adult content isn't allowed on my phone until I can go into the shop and prove my age.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve been working from home but think I’ve spent the last two weeks on fab haha

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

My day off, I never go on fab at work tbh

Its usually too busy even if I wanted to.

By *RST OP   Couple
over a year ago

S. Northants

"I changed service provider and don't have a credit card so adult content isn't allowed on my phone until I can go into the shop and prove my age.

"

This sounds like a nightmare! So can you not see the beautiful photos being posted on fab?!

By *rumpet and ScouseCouple
over a year ago

Chorley

Im shocking when working from home i spend more time browsing on my phone than working lol

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I changed service provider and don't have a credit card so adult content isn't allowed on my phone until I can go into the shop and prove my age.

This sounds like a nightmare! So can you not see the beautiful photos being posted on fab?! "

Nope, once I step outta my house, fab is no longer accessible. Been a good few months now and in all honesty I don't mind at all. I only really go to work and don't fucking stop when I'm there anyway so I'm not even noticing apart from if my bus is late and I'm waiting ages

over a year ago

I get easily distracted and have even been persuaded to move to the locker room for a quick Skype call on the mobile... Much easier when WFH as the bedroom is comfier and more private lol x

over a year ago

I'm working from home, and it's very distracting.

By *arkstar69Man
over a year ago

Somerset

Yep, completely distracted by the delights of Fab!!

over a year ago

I’m working now however I can take or leave fab whilst here. Just depends how busy I am

over a year ago

Constantly! Before lockdown even sneak off to loos for a good gawp

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

Work isn't particularly taxing and hasn't been for a long while so I'm often hanging out on Fab. The things keeping me hard are usually the pictures K sends me or the thoughthought of what we'll get up to when I get home A few fabbers have been particularly teasing too

over a year ago

"

i didnt know you had to do that. interesting

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I have strategically placed perusal tea breaks throughout the day

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

I’m so easily distracted now that I’m working from home, but it’s so good

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Hah. I’m back wfh and need distracting.

over a year ago

This sounds like a nightmare! So can you not see the beautiful photos being posted on fab?!

Nope, once I step outta my house, fab is no longer accessible. Been a good few months now and in all honesty I don't mind at all. I only really go to work and don't fucking stop when I'm there anyway so I'm not even noticing apart from if my bus is late and I'm waiting ages "

My phone is the same! Can't get on Fab without WiFi! Not entirely a bad thing really! Lol!

I'm not working much at the minute and it's too easy to get dragged into the Fab rabbit hole and I find that isn't always the best for my sanity!!

By *RST OP   Couple
over a year ago

S. Northants

Nope, once I step outta my house, fab is no longer accessible. Been a good few months now and in all honesty I don't mind at all. I only really go to work and don't fucking stop when I'm there anyway so I'm not even noticing apart from if my bus is late and I'm waiting ages

My phone is the same! Can't get on Fab without WiFi! Not entirely a bad thing really! Lol!

I'm not working much at the minute and it's too easy to get dragged into the Fab rabbit hole and I find that isn't always the best for my sanity!!

"

Some rabbit holes are worth the adventure. We get the point about sanity though!

By *RST OP   Couple
over a year ago

S. Northants

"I have strategically placed perusal tea breaks throughout the day "

Nicely done! X

Post new Message to Thread