Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

If only I ticked some boxes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sometimes you think yourself you just wish that you could tick somebody's boxes on here even if it was a couple unfortunately I don't seem to be anybody's cup of tea and that isn't a feel sorry for me thread

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try being a bit more positive and sell yourself better.

over a year ago

"Sometimes you think yourself you just wish that you could tick somebody's boxes on here even if it was a couple unfortunately I don't seem to be anybody's cup of tea and that isn't a feel sorry for me thread"

Fab swinger's is a game mate. Just play but don't let it get to you. It's not about rejection it's more to do with the shear numbers of messages girls and couples get. Good luck

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

"Sometimes you think yourself you just wish that you could tick somebody's boxes on here even if it was a couple unfortunately I don't seem to be anybody's cup of tea and that isn't a feel sorry for me thread"

Grab your lady purse go and enjoy yourself law of attraction means rather feeling sorry for yourself will limit the attraction be happy have fun someone will see that and think damn he’s a catch

over a year ago

If it’s not a self pity thread, then what’s it’s purpose ?

over a year ago

So your veris are full of crap then, OP?

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

"Sometimes you think yourself you just wish that you could tick somebody's boxes on here even if it was a couple unfortunately I don't seem to be anybody's cup of tea and that isn't a feel sorry for me thread

If it’s not a self pity thread, then what’s it’s purpose ? "

Sit in the corner and eat some worms I say

over a year ago

"So your veris are full of crap then, OP?"

LOL

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

Maybe thats the problem they don't want there box ticked try licking it next time

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well my verifications are not crap it doesn't seem that any girls around my area so say 30 miles Plus I'm not ticking for them

over a year ago

"Maybe thats the problem they don't want there box ticked try licking it next time "

Maybe it's knocking on the wrong box

By *ruebameMan
over a year ago

from the womb and tryout to get back

"Maybe thats the problem they don't want there box ticked try licking it next time

Maybe it's knocking on the wrong box "

Maybe you could lend him your box

over a year ago

"Maybe thats the problem they don't want there box ticked try licking it next time

Maybe you could lend him your box "

Maybe i need to get up now and get ready for work

over a year ago

Maybe you could lend him your box

Maybe i need to get up now and get ready for work "

Maybe you don’t and we need to hear more about this box of yours

over a year ago

This thread got me thinking so I looked at my messages, of the last 31 I have sent 14 have been read three deleted and one reply enquiring about something in the background of one of my photographs.

You must remember we are in the midst of a pandemic, people should not be meeting and mixing at the moment

over a year ago

But that’s how it comes across to me personally Simon!!!!!

T

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Play nice please guys

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Think of it this way....

If you don't tick their boxes, that means they also don't tick yours.

I'd imagine that part of your own box ticking requirements would be one that says ...

"Respectful and into me"

If that box of yours isn't ticked by THEM, well, it ain't all one sided is it, that means they ain't right for YOU too.

over a year ago

I don't tick anyone's boxes either but it does not really matter, I enjoy the forums and when they are open I like going to clubs.

Yes this is a sex site but men outnumber ladies and couples hugely.

I was talking to my friend the other night and she showed me she had 968 messages in her inbox it's very difficult to stand out among that volume of messages.

Don't give up just plug away someone will take a liking to you eventually. maybe ask in the forums fot help and advice on your profile to make it more appealing. This is something that I should really do myself lol.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Think of it this way....

If you don't tick their boxes, that means they also don't tick yours.

I'd imagine that part of your own box ticking requirements would be one that says ...

"Respectful and into me"

If that box of yours isn't ticked by THEM, well, it ain't all one sided is it, that means they ain't right for YOU too."

This I’d never want to be with someone who didn’t actually want me there.

I like to meet couples but if one of them didn’t seem too keen I can’t enjoy myself (hopefully please them as well) if I sense I’m not attractive to both of them.

Find those who want to be with you Op, don’t worry about those who don’t

Post new Message to Thread