Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Draw me like one of your French Girls!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have any of you ever posed nude for an artist?

This includes actually being paid as a life model?

What is the most erotic/sensual looking pose that is the most comfortable that you can stay in for a long time?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

No but its on my bucket list to do

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

An ex painted me and has the photo up in her front room, her Mum calls me Mr Bum cause my arse is on show.

over a year ago

"No but its on my bucket list to do "

over a year ago

"An ex painted me and has the photo up in her front room, her Mum calls me Mr Bum cause my arse is on show. "

You do now know that in this thread you will be referred to as Mr. Bum!

over a year ago

Yup! I was a life drawing model for almost 2 years.

It’s an incredibly liberating experience because no one person can draw you from every angle and no one person sees you the exact same... so it gives you real insight into what other people see when they look at you.

I loved it and only stopped because I moved away from the art studio I worked in to go to university. X

over a year ago

studied art b-tec year above got a nude model because they're also tempted open door see what happened

over a year ago

Oh and for the record, any position lying down is pretty ok for long poses. Standing is obviously a lot harder. You don’t realise how sore you get just standing until you have to hold it for 45 minutes

over a year ago

"Oh and for the record, any position lying down is pretty ok for long poses. Standing is obviously a lot harder. You don’t realise how sore you get just standing until you have to hold it for 45 minutes "

I had thought that a reclining pose would be the best. Thank you.

over a year ago

"An ex painted me and has the photo up in her front room, her Mum calls me Mr Bum cause my arse is on show.

You do now know that in this thread you will be referred to as Mr. Bum! "

m

I’m happy with that, may have to change my avatar accordingly!

over a year ago

"An ex painted me and has the photo up in her front room, her Mum calls me Mr Bum cause my arse is on show.

You do now know that in this thread you will be referred to as Mr. Bum! m

I’m happy with that, may have to change my avatar accordingly! "

I wouldn't complain if you did!

over a year ago

I've done this on and off for the past five years

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

"Yup! I was a life drawing model for almost 2 years.

It’s an incredibly liberating experience because no one person can draw you from every angle and no one person sees you the exact same... so it gives you real insight into what other people see when they look at you.

I loved it and only stopped because I moved away from the art studio I worked in to go to university. X"

Are there any requirements to be a model or is it just a case of being up for staying still for a few hours?

over a year ago

I’ve done life drawing in my college years

over a year ago

I loved it and only stopped because I moved away from the art studio I worked in to go to university. X

Are there any requirements to be a model or is it just a case of being up for staying still for a few hours?"

It's not even a few hours really. We have regular breaks and it's only really 30-45 min sessions at a time.

over a year ago

I’d love to draw from life. Have only done it once and the session was too short and broken down. So couldn’t get going with the drawing.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I haven't, but funny you should say it as I was only thinking yesterday about looking into being a life model

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Are there any requirements to be a model or is it just a case of being up for staying still for a few hours?

It's not even a few hours really. We have regular breaks and it's only really 30-45 min sessions at a time. "

That's very interesting. I can't say I'd ever do it as I certainly don't think I could handle all those eyes in me

over a year ago

It's not even a few hours really. We have regular breaks and it's only really 30-45 min sessions at a time.

That's very interesting. I can't say I'd ever do it as I certainly don't think I could handle all those eyes in me "

When I first did it, my heart was beating ten to the bar. But, after five or so minutes, you become very comfortable and it feels very natural.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I (Luke) did a music degree and hung around with a lot of arts students and we generally helped each other out with projects. I posed for artists, been an extra in theatre productions and artists and drama students have provided voices in music performances. We all just got stuck in when people wanted help.

I only had an erection once while being painted but she was very understanding.

over a year ago

My ex used to "life art" model... she often fell asleep apparently...

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

As many know i've drawn many a fabber but would love to sketch someone in vivo someday

over a year ago

"My ex used to "life art" model... she often fell asleep apparently... "

Oh that happens! I did that plenty of times

Post new Message to Thread