Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Joe Wicks Completed

Jump to newest

By *ornyforit5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Some Where In The Sun

Hey guys

Just completed my evening Joe Wicks workout.

Made me think, what other home workouts do you guys do.....apart from the obvious one

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yoga, elongated stretches, squats, lunges at home and a lot of fast pace hill walking for cardio as its too cold for sea swimming

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Kettlebells are great for home workouts...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I bought a pull up bar for the door frame years ago still use it great back workout and ab workout with hanging leg raises

If you set it about a foot off the ground you can do dips for triceps and incline/decline push-ups off it very versatile

By *heslimoneMan
over a year ago

Deeside

I walk to the fridge, open the door, take out something still in date and make my way back to the sofa because i earnt it

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"I walk to the fridge, open the door, take out something still in date and make my way back to the sofa because i earnt it

"

Is there an app for this plan I can download. I need the motivation to keep it up.

Sometimes I don't even make it to the fridge.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"Yoga, elongated stretches, squats, lunges at home and a lot of fast pace hill walking for cardio as its too cold for sea swimming "

Too cold for sea swimming???? xxxx

I think we will find the sea is at its warmest in October xx I was in on Saturday

That said I was in Welsh waters which are much warmer than the channel and north

My current home work out is

Pull ups , dead lift , chest press and squats using slabs dumbbells and trx

And yoga and calisthenics and climbing and m bike and sup and sea swimming outdoor

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Yoga, elongated stretches, squats, lunges at home and a lot of fast pace hill walking for cardio as its too cold for sea swimming

Too cold for sea swimming???? xxxx

I think we will find the sea is at its warmest in October xx I was in on Saturday

That said I was in Welsh waters which are much warmer than the channel and north

My current home work out is

Pull ups , dead lift , chest press and squats using slabs dumbbells and trx

And yoga and calisthenics and climbing and m bike and sup and sea swimming outdoor "

I am a soft southerner x

By *ornyforit5 OP   Man
over a year ago

Some Where In The Sun

Cheers guys!!!

I do an outdoor bootcamp twice a week so just trying to get some ideas for mixing it up a bit at home.

Post new Message to Thread