Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can’t sleep

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what do you tend to do when you can’t sleep? It appears recently I’m losing more and more sleep and the usual tactics aren’t seemingly working

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I don't have the problem often but I usually get back out of bed for a while. Maybe Read,.look at the forum or just potter around and then try again.

Good luck. I hope that you manage to get some sleep x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I don't have the problem often but I usually get back out of bed for a while. Maybe Read,.look at the forum or just potter around and then try again.

Good luck. I hope that you manage to get some sleep x"

Wish I could sleep at 22:00 daily never happens

over a year ago

"I don't have the problem often but I usually get back out of bed for a while. Maybe Read,.look at the forum or just potter around and then try again.

Good luck. I hope that you manage to get some sleep x"

Yeah that’s just it. I’ll basically normally reset. Guess I’ve just got a fair bit on my mind. Reading tends to work but not lately. May just go to the gym and wear myself out x

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

Yeah that’s just it. I’ll basically normally reset. Guess I’ve just got a fair bit on my mind. Reading tends to work but not lately. May just go to the gym and wear myself out x"

Tiring yourself out physically is a good idea x

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I'm off to try ...goodnight my lovely x

over a year ago

Genuinely the nice warm relaxing feeling after a wank always gets me to sleep

over a year ago

If you've got an Alexa, try asking for soothing music for sleep. No screens, low lighting or candles (blown out before you sleep) and low volume.

If you must be on your phone or tablet, turn the brightness down and use the blue light filter if you have one. Play mind boring games to unwind rather than heat pumping ones.

If all that fails, masturbating normally works for me.

over a year ago

Yeah that’s just it. I’ll basically normally reset. Guess I’ve just got a fair bit on my mind. Reading tends to work but not lately. May just go to the gym and wear myself out x

Tiring yourself out physically is a good idea x"

Shame you’re not here to help . My gym is open 24 hours so it’s something I’ve done in the past. Nursing some injuries so it’s probably not ideal today

By *ooBulMan
over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

I seldom have this problem... I'm off like a light. If I do have problems sleeping then I listen to relaxing music, draw, doodle, read, paint or look at practical art on YouTube. You can buy colouring books for adults from your local supermarket - try that!

It sounds like you have problems switching you mind off from the end of the day! Not surprising with Covid at the moment.

Try the link below on youtube:-

Tai Chi Music to Relax the Body and Mind

www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_5lwkQ4qzs

By *ooBulMan
over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

Sorry "your mind" not "you mind"?

By *hav02Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/London

I slept early last night. Ended up having disturbed stressful dreams (including driving over a baby and a dog ) so now I'm awake.

I usually fall asleep listening to podcasts..... Have you tried that?

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

I normally end up getting frustrated about what's keeping me awake, then do something for a while which inevitably wakes me up more, and then try again when I'm exhausted... and still frustrated

Post new Message to Thread