Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

One for the ladies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you’re giving a bj and want to make the guy cum, do you prefer them to cum quick or cum after quite a while? How long is too long? What thoughts go through your mind when it’s become boring

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

It never gets boring but if he's a big fella then after a while my jaw starts aching and my rhythm goes to shit.

At that point I'm more than happy for him to cum but I'm increasingly unlikely to make that happen!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

it very rarely becomes boring for me. If I'm sucking cock it's almost like I'm pulling puppet strings and I'm playing a full size marionette.

On the rare occasion it becomes boring, well... I climb aboard the penis train and ride like the wind Bullseye

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

depends on my jaw and knees

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

"it very rarely becomes boring for me. If I'm sucking cock it's almost like I'm pulling puppet strings and I'm playing a full size marionette.

On the rare occasion it becomes boring, well... I climb aboard the penis train and ride like the wind Bullseye "

If I had a cock well...I should be so lucky to share that experience with you

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"it very rarely becomes boring for me. If I'm sucking cock it's almost like I'm pulling puppet strings and I'm playing a full size marionette.

On the rare occasion it becomes boring, well... I climb aboard the penis train and ride like the wind Bullseye

If I had a cock well...I should be so lucky to share that experience with you "

I'd totally suck your dick

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I'd totally suck your dick "

That's my girl

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/20 02:01:42]

over a year ago

I love giving a bj. I don't mind how long the guy takes either. Too quick and I feel like I've been robbed.

To give me little breathers and to help stop jaw ache during it, I'll concentrate on the top and suck and play with that, dipping his whole cock in and out occasionally to help keep him going.

Where there's a will, there's a way

over a year ago

I'd totally suck your dick

That's my girl "

I would happily watch this

over a year ago

I’ve often thought the same. It takes me a while to cum but I can’t say I’ve ever had anyone complain. I guess some women really do enjoy it

over a year ago

"I’ve often thought the same. It takes me a while to cum but I can’t say I’ve ever had anyone complain. I guess some women really do enjoy it "

Hell yes!

I can do it for an hour and not get bored or tired.

over a year ago

I'm usually more worried about him getting bored than me tbh

over a year ago

"I'm usually more worried about him getting bored than me tbh"

If the guys your with are anything like me then no, not bored at all x

By *rgoodnbadMan
over a year ago

greenock

Lol, are there many guys out there who get bored while having their cock sucked?

over a year ago

"I’ve often thought the same. It takes me a while to cum but I can’t say I’ve ever had anyone complain. I guess some women really do enjoy it "

Same here. I always worry they’ll get bored before I cum and then (being the slightly anxious over thinker I now realise I am) it becomes a vicious cycle. Clearly the ladies don’t get bored and I can safely say I’m not bug enough to be causing anyone jaw ache

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/20 08:19:00]

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Believe me that ain’t going to happen

over a year ago

"I'm usually more worried about him getting bored than me tbh

Lol, are there many guys out there who get bored while having their cock sucked?"

I can get bored if it's not done how I like it. And there aren't that many who have made me cum through a BJ alone.

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I think you could easily get bored. I mean if you’re receiving for an hour there can’t be much variation else surely you would have come after a few min if it was ‘so awesome’.

I prefer all things in my sex to be like a fast wild ride where I come out the other end thinking ‘wow. Am I alive’? Than slow and taking a lot of time.

That’s just me though. Some ladies prefer the slow and snuggly approach

over a year ago

"I'm usually more worried about him getting bored than me tbh

Lol, are there many guys out there who get bored while having their cock sucked?

I can get bored if it's not done how I like it. And there aren't that many who have made me cum through a BJ alone."

Only a few people who i have been “friends” with have been able to do it “how i like it” as you say. I guess it’s finding that perfect match like all other things.

Post new Message to Thread