Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How many people work for fab?

Jump to newest

By *inkyElora OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leigh

I've always wondered how many people work for fab? Surely there must be a team of at least 10 to keep a site with so many members and so much activity... And do they have an office?! Just pure curiosity really I'm a nosey bigger sometimes lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've always wondered how many people work for fab? Surely there must be a team of at least 10 to keep a site with so many members and so much activity... And do they have an office?! Just pure curiosity really I'm a nosey bigger sometimes lol. "

Well it looks like they employ at least 1000 forum police

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

This species are everywhere

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

This volunteer Mod is currently working from her bed, don't judge it's Sunday after all

over a year ago

"I've always wondered how many people work for fab? Surely there must be a team of at least 10 to keep a site with so many members and so much activity... And do they have an office?! Just pure curiosity really I'm a nosey bigger sometimes lol. "

Looking forward to work with the team.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/10/20 11:23:34]

over a year ago

Somewhere between not enough and too many

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"This volunteer Mod is currently working from her bed, don't judge it's Sunday after all "

Ooo ya devil!

over a year ago

From my understanding the owning company doesn't actually have any employees, bar the director. That doesn't mean they don't e.g. contract out others for services. This is all relatively easily googleable (and takes you down a fascinating rabbit hole with some of the results ). The company name is in one of the footer links.

Most of the work is done by volunteers, the same way a lot of online social spaces are. If you're interested in the genesis of this form of work then you should Google the"AOL Community Leader Program", since it was the first big example and made a lot of the mistakes that subsequent companies have tried to avoid.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

What about the ones they employ to be online 16hrs a day

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"This volunteer Mod is currently working from her bed, don't judge it's Sunday after all

Ooo ya devil!"

And I was thinking of putting on mismatched socks when I get up, just to really mix it up

over a year ago

If I was a mod, I'd get rid of all the single blokes.... then I'd be spoilt for choice!

over a year ago

"This volunteer Mod is currently working from her bed, don't judge it's Sunday after all

Ooo ya devil!

And I was thinking of putting on mismatched socks when I get up, just to really mix it up "

Makes for a great forum debate

Post new Message to Thread