Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Natural human evolution

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Interesting. I was just reading how more and more babies are being born without wisdom teeth...enough to flag up on radar. They re also seeing the retaining of the median artery which, as I understand it, is generally discarded in our infant years. Oh the reason wisdom teeth wise is the shortening overall of the jaw. Other flag raisers have been developing bones..on a miniscule scale as evolution, well she don t rush her shit, in the arms, legs and feet.

I mean if solyent green is anything to go by we wont need teeth...whats that song...in the year 5656 if man is still around

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Kids of today will do anything to get attention

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I tell my kids/grandkids people will b born with wheeles holding a mobile phone in the future x

over a year ago

"Kids of today will do anything to get attention "

over a year ago

What's the median artery for?

over a year ago

"I tell my kids/grandkids people will b born with wheeles holding a mobile phone in the future x"

Hmmm there ll be a slot in their belly where you insert the phone so they never have to look up again..it ll have satnav into their brain so they can miss obstacles and stay distanced as they find hugs become head bangs...

over a year ago

"What's the median artery for?"

Oooh from what I read, I think it provides extra nutrients within the blood to the baby...but don t quote me on that

over a year ago

I think deforestation, the ice caps thinning out, basically climate change from the gases we produce and the natural resources we consume...I think unless we change drastically in the next 20 years or so then by the end of the century the global temperature with be up by like another 5 degrees. This will wipe out a lot of the earths species and force others to adapt and chance, which could begin a new period of evolution where humans become mole people or some shit.

over a year ago

"I think deforestation, the ice caps thinning out, basically climate change from the gases we produce and the natural resources we consume...I think unless we change drastically in the next 20 years or so then by the end of the century the global temperature with be up by like another 5 degrees. This will wipe out a lot of the earths species and force others to adapt and chance, which could begin a new period of evolution where humans become mole people or some shit. "

Haha...love the last sentence. Many species are on their way out, many have gone already and many are newly forming. There has been new developments as beasts that would never have crossed paths are now coming into contact and, well, shagging lol. Though this is within the same animal family juat different forms...such as brown bear meets polar bear..squirrels etc. And they are meeting for the first time because of climate change. I think we re changing because we re less active in that same changing climate. Generally we are lazier.

over a year ago

"I think deforestation, the ice caps thinning out, basically climate change from the gases we produce and the natural resources we consume...I think unless we change drastically in the next 20 years or so then by the end of the century the global temperature with be up by like another 5 degrees. This will wipe out a lot of the earths species and force others to adapt and chance, which could begin a new period of evolution where humans become mole people or some shit.

Haha...love the last sentence. Many species are on their way out, many have gone already and many are newly forming. There has been new developments as beasts that would never have crossed paths are now coming into contact and, well, shagging lol. Though this is within the same animal family juat different forms...such as brown bear meets polar bear..squirrels etc. And they are meeting for the first time because of climate change. I think we re changing because we re less active in that same changing climate. Generally we are lazier. "

Plus we can only fuck other races so, outside of external forces like climate change, we'll never grow that 3rd eye or develop some form of esp.

I think I saw something similar yesterday tree on a program where they mentioned zebra donkeys lol cool looking animals they were too

over a year ago

When I first heard this the other day, I got a little bit excited thinking it's that tiny step for mankind evolving into the little grey time travelling aliens, but then I put my grown up pants on

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Maybe the Polar bear put an ad on fab bears looking for fun with a BBB (big brown bear)?

over a year ago

"I think deforestation, the ice caps thinning out, basically climate change from the gases we produce and the natural resources we consume...I think unless we change drastically in the next 20 years or so then by the end of the century the global temperature with be up by like another 5 degrees. This will wipe out a lot of the earths species and force others to adapt and chance, which could begin a new period of evolution where humans become mole people or some shit.

Haha...love the last sentence. Many species are on their way out, many have gone already and many are newly forming. There has been new developments as beasts that would never have crossed paths are now coming into contact and, well, shagging lol. Though this is within the same animal family juat different forms...such as brown bear meets polar bear..squirrels etc. And they are meeting for the first time because of climate change. I think we re changing because we re less active in that same changing climate. Generally we are lazier.

Plus we can only fuck other races so, outside of external forces like climate change, we'll never grow that 3rd eye or develop some form of esp.

I think I saw something similar yesterday tree on a program where they mentioned zebra donkeys lol cool looking animals they were too "

Well yes and no...there are those individuals that have fkd outside of the human species...baaaaad move but yes you re right...its unlikely that from such a meeting something good will come evolution wise lolol. I ve heard of the zebra. Of course mans meddling with different species will influence species evolution.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

[Removed by poster at 11/10/20 09:43:52]

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Wisdom teeth disappearing is not a bad thing they bring misery to most, I’m lucky and never developed them my lad is hoping he’s the same

Re the artery I was reading this the other day, if I understood it correctly, where it remains it is connecting itself to the medial nerve in the arm and they believe from studies that if you have it could account for carpel tunnel syndrome and some types of arthritis, so maybe not a good one to be on the rise

over a year ago

"Wisdom teeth disappearing is not a bad thing they bring misery to most, I’m lucky and never developed them my lad is hoping he’s the same

Re the artery I was reading this the other day, if I understood it correctly, where it remains it is connecting itself to the medial nerve in the arm and they believe from studies that if you have it could account for carpel tunnel syndrome and some types of arthritis, so maybe not a good one to be on the rise "

Ah ok...thats interesting. Thanks for that...will have to read more. One of the other aspects is that they are finding almost new bones in the elbow and in the heel. Can understand the heel as for centuries our feet have been encased in footwear. I know from being barefoot almost all the time and everywhere that normal shoe wearers forget how to walk barefoot as barefoot on differing terrain requires different parts of the feet and how we walk.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

Humans stopped evolving 1000 years ago if not tens of thousands we adapt our surroundings so evolution has been put on hold for the human race.

over a year ago

"Humans stopped evolving 1000 years ago if not tens of thousands we adapt our surroundings so evolution has been put on hold for the human race."

I politely disagree here but each to their own belief. I agree human kind alters and and adapts all around it, not always for the good. But evolution can t be halted and will continue. There are case studies of how people are shorter than they were hundred years or so before. I lived homeless amongst nature for over 2 years and obviously spent my winters cold. I noticed my body hair increased massively as I was exposed to constant colder temperatures. Hair grew where it never had before. Now ok that was my body quickly adapting to the environment. But supposing I d lived a lifetime like that and had children and remained in that cold environment. I didn t eat meat and severely reduced food intake. Now I can t eat big meals. When I came away from that situation I nearly had to quit trying to eat meat as I was violently ill as the body could not cope with the fats etc. Now again this is a body reacting quickly but supposing that went on for a gneration. Evolution comes from a lack of or a requirement of new abilities. There are so many studies of cultures that have changed naturally to their situation. Human kind may influence his progression or regression but by doing so he will create a natural body reaction. Thirty years ago the forces basic training was tough but in the last ten years they ve had to ease it and introduce it slower as the youngsters proved slower to accept it both physically and mentally. The above is fact but how onecwishes to interpret it is an individual thing.

over a year ago

"Wisdom teeth disappearing is not a bad thing they bring misery to most, I’m lucky and never developed them my lad is hoping he’s the same

Re the artery I was reading this the other day, if I understood it correctly, where it remains it is connecting itself to the medial nerve in the arm and they believe from studies that if you have it could account for carpel tunnel syndrome and some types of arthritis, so maybe not a good one to be on the rise "

Did some reading. It was noted in 1880 a 10per cent increase in adults retaining this artery. Now it is 30 per cent. There is the downside as you have suggested with carpel tunnel but an upside could be greater blood supply to a strong forearm and more dextrous ability in the fingers. Its also been highlighted that there is an increase in the reappearance of a bone in the knee called the flabella. The scientific world states that with that artery increase humankind could find all retaining this extra blood supply as early as 2100. But they stress this may bring greater problems along with it.

over a year ago

Cumbria

"Humans stopped evolving 1000 years ago if not tens of thousands we adapt our surroundings so evolution has been put on hold for the human race.

I politely disagree here but each to their own belief. I agree human kind alters and and adapts all around it, not always for the good. But evolution can t be halted and will continue. There are case studies of how people are shorter than they were hundred years or so before. I lived homeless amongst nature for over 2 years and obviously spent my winters cold. I noticed my body hair increased massively as I was exposed to constant colder temperatures. Hair grew where it never had before. Now ok that was my body quickly adapting to the environment. But supposing I d lived a lifetime like that and had children and remained in that cold environment. I didn t eat meat and severely reduced food intake. Now I can t eat big meals. When I came away from that situation I nearly had to quit trying to eat meat as I was violently ill as the body could not cope with the fats etc. Now again this is a body reacting quickly but supposing that went on for a gneration. Evolution comes from a lack of or a requirement of new abilities. There are so many studies of cultures that have changed naturally to their situation. Human kind may influence his progression or regression but by doing so he will create a natural body reaction. Thirty years ago the forces basic training was tough but in the last ten years they ve had to ease it and introduce it slower as the youngsters proved slower to accept it both physically and mentally. The above is fact but how onecwishes to interpret it is an individual thing. "

Tell me one significant evolutionary adaptation to human in the last say 20000 years

over a year ago

"..Humans stopped evolving 1000 years ago if not tens of thousands we adapt our surroundings so evolution has been put on hold for the human race.

I politely disagree here but each to their own belief. I agree human kind alters and and adapts all around it, not always for the good. But evolution can t be halted and will continue. There are case studies of how people are shorter than they were hundred years or so before. I lived homeless amongst nature for over 2 years and obviously spent my winters cold. I noticed my body hair increased massively as I was exposed to constant colder temperatures. Hair grew where it never had before. Now ok that was my body quickly adapting to the environment. But supposing I d lived a lifetime like that and had children and remained in that cold environment. I didn t eat meat and severely reduced food intake. Now I can t eat big meals. When I came away from that situation I nearly had to quit trying to eat meat as I was violently ill as the body could not cope with the fats etc. Now again this is a body reacting quickly but supposing that went on for a gneration. Evolution comes from a lack of or a requirement of new abilities. There are so many studies of cultures that have changed naturally to their situation. Human kind may influence his progression or regression but by doing so he will create a natural body reaction. Thirty years ago the forces basic training was tough but in the last ten years they ve had to ease it and introduce it slower as the youngsters proved slower to accept it both physically and mentally. The above is fact but how onecwishes to interpret it is an individual thing.

Tell me one significant evolutionary adaptation to human in the last say 20000 years "

Man has performed great Revolutionary things over centuries but evolution is not the same...evolution as the experts say can be a microscopic alteration to the body...no more no less. I hear what you are saying but that is revolutionary progress...thats not evolution. Evolution is where a creature that once had sight, drops into a cave with no escape, takes the wife with him then hundreds or thousands of years later the loss of sight disappears but an increase in the sense of touch or smell increases. Or it could be they lose colour pigmentation and carry on like albinos...til one day the cave disintegrates and these scamps escape. Put out in the sunlight once again the process turns back the clock and later they re emerge. The changes listed above are classed by the evolutionist scientists as significant but they also state it may not be for the good as it may have come from a deficient gene etc. Evolution does not give you airplanes and cars or new limbs it merely comes from changes in characteristic changes or environmental

over a year ago

Cumbria

"..Humans stopped evolving 1000 years ago if not tens of thousands we adapt our surroundings so evolution has been put on hold for the human race.

Tell me one significant evolutionary adaptation to human in the last say 20000 years

Man has performed great Revolutionary things over centuries but evolution is not the same...evolution as the experts say can be a microscopic alteration to the body...no more no less. I hear what you are saying but that is revolutionary progress...thats not evolution. Evolution is where a creature that once had sight, drops into a cave with no escape, takes the wife with him then hundreds or thousands of years later the loss of sight disappears but an increase in the sense of touch or smell increases. Or it could be they lose colour pigmentation and carry on like albinos...til one day the cave disintegrates and these scamps escape. Put out in the sunlight once again the process turns back the clock and later they re emerge. The changes listed above are classed by the evolutionist scientists as significant but they also state it may not be for the good as it may have come from a deficient gene etc. Evolution does not give you airplanes and cars or new limbs it merely comes from changes in characteristic changes or environmental"

So nothing..

over a year ago

Man has performed great Revolutionary things over centuries but evolution is not the same...evolution as the experts say can be a microscopic alteration to the body...no more no less. I hear what you are saying but that is revolutionary progress...thats not evolution. Evolution is where a creature that once had sight, drops into a cave with no escape, takes the wife with him then hundreds or thousands of years later the loss of sight disappears but an increase in the sense of touch or smell increases. Or it could be they lose colour pigmentation and carry on like albinos...til one day the cave disintegrates and these scamps escape. Put out in the sunlight once again the process turns back the clock and later they re emerge. The changes listed above are classed by the evolutionist scientists as significant but they also state it may not be for the good as it may have come from a deficient gene etc. Evolution does not give you airplanes and cars or new limbs it merely comes from changes in characteristic changes or environmental

So nothing.. "

Hahaha...the fabella kneebone reoccurrence may in many years to come. Its more prevalent in the Asian world and is believed to be due to kneeling and squatting. This tiny bone alters the ability to to deal with friction between tendons. So if it was to regain its role then kneeling and squatting for long lengths of time would become comfortable...make any gardeners job easier and plumbers as it would reduce the impact on the knee but wouldn t help us as we d be long gone before it starts in earnest

over a year ago

Oh remember the troubles of wisdom teeth...as stated above by another poster...nice not to have the hassle. So in 20 years or so to come there ll be no more wisdom teeth problems lol

Post new Message to Thread