Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can someone with 30+ veris be fake

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got this doubt could it be possible for a profile here even with many veris still be fake? And is it possible to only show a few of many verifications that the person wanted to show for public view?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It would take a lot of effort to set up enough different fake accounts to fake verify that many times...its unlikely

By *oxyVikingCouple
over a year ago

East Anglia

I don’t think so! Lot of effort to go to x

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Pretty sure I’m not fake the last time I looked ....30+ veri

over a year ago

Yes. Could be a man using recorded cam vids.

There has been profiles where every veri described the exact same cam session but on different days and weeks.

over a year ago

yes you can show the verifications you like and not show other ones

I suppose anything is possible with having those verifications

why don't you check out some of the profiles that verified that account

over a year ago

Couple profile once active. Woman leaves. Man keeps profile.

over a year ago

Look at where the veris come from, if they have plenty of veris from and they have plenty of veris, then I highly doubt it.

By *ams_jokerMan
over a year ago

york

How can it be

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Got this doubt could it be possible for a profile here even with many veris still be fake? And is it possible to only show a few of many verifications that the person wanted to show for public view?"

It depends how old they are, I've seen couples profiles where they're no longer a couple and one party has continued running the profile as if they were. (If that makes sense!)

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

It's possible but unlikely especially if they're mostly meet verifications.

By *oan of DArcCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Couple profile once active. Woman leaves. Man keeps profile."

You said it first!

over a year ago

Can I ask the question why go to all that trouble lol

over a year ago

"Can I ask the question why go to all that trouble lol "

Some people's kink is being a cockwomble.

over a year ago

"Got this doubt could it be possible for a profile here even with many veris still be fake? And is it possible to only show a few of many verifications that the person wanted to show for public view?

It depends how old they are, I've seen couples profiles where they're no longer a couple and one party has continued running the profile as if they were. (If that makes sense!)"

over a year ago

"It would take a lot of effort to set up enough different fake accounts to fake verify that many times...its unlikely"

True I can believe in ur profile where you have shown many for public view. What if there are only a couple shown?

over a year ago

"yes you can show the verifications you like and not show other ones

I suppose anything is possible with having those verifications

why don't you check out some of the profiles that verified that account"

Checked it and lead to dead ends

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I get called fake quite often and think of my veris and I’m like ‘errrrrr.... okayyyy.....’

If webcam veri’s I’d be more cautious but meet ones I would think were real.

over a year ago

"It would take a lot of effort to set up enough different fake accounts to fake verify that many times...its unlikely

True I can believe in ur profile where you have shown many for public view. What if there are only a couple shown?"

If something has made you suspicious of a particular account you can report it to admin so they can look into it.

Once an account is deleted you can no longer publish verifications made by that account but they will still show up on a verification summary. The same for people you have blocked or have blocked you, you can publish their veris but it will show up on the summary. If its a longstanding account it may be that a lot of their former playmates have left fab or got new accounts for one reason or another.

over a year ago

"It would take a lot of effort to set up enough different fake accounts to fake verify that many times...its unlikely

True I can believe in ur profile where you have shown many for public view. What if there are only a couple shown?

If something has made you suspicious of a particular account you can report it to admin so they can look into it.

Once an account is deleted you can no longer publish verifications made by that account but they will still show up on a verification summary. The same for people you have blocked or have blocked you, you *can publish* their veris but it will show up on the summary. If its a longstanding account it may be that a lot of their former playmates have left fab or got new accounts for one reason or another."

Should have said can't publish

over a year ago

Depends on your definition of "fake"

If you mean not who say they are, then I'd say its unlikely.

However some on here seem to think someone is fake because they won't meet them or aren't looking to actually meet at all. Which isn't actually the case. They just means they are exercising their right to choose

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

True I can believe in ur profile where you have shown many for public view. What if there are only a couple shown?"

With veris it is the individual’s choice whether to show them or not. In addition, if the very summary is showing (which I’m assuming it is) if an individual leaves fab their veri automatically disappears, but the number of veris in the summary does not reduce.

over a year ago

"I get called fake quite often and think of my veris and I’m like ‘errrrrr.... okayyyy.....’

If webcam veri’s I’d be more cautious but meet ones I would think were real. "

All the published veris are cams not sure about others.

By *raceytvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

mansfield

"Couple profile once active. Woman leaves. Man keeps profile.

You said it first! "

yes I know of at least 2 profiles like this, wonder just how many more there is ??

over a year ago

"Can I ask the question why go to all that trouble lol "

That profile likes only one way cam. That’s the doubt. Lol

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

"I get called fake quite often and think of my veris and I’m like ‘errrrrr.... okayyyy.....’

All the published veris are cams not sure about others. "

If the verification summary is showing it will tell you what type of veris they are ie web or meet in person

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

If u I tend to meet just ask for a one to one cam with them to b sure x

over a year ago

"

With veris it is the individual’s choice whether to show them or not. In addition, if the very summary is showing (which I’m assuming it is) if an individual leaves fab their veri automatically disappears, but the number of veris in the summary does not reduce. "

Great to know was not aware of this

over a year ago

If your gut tells you there's something not adding up, give them a miss

over a year ago

I've known people with many 100's of verifications, they aren't all from sexual meets but from big socials such as the MLS.

They'll often show those but not the meets for sex out of discretion.

There are many fake profiles on here though, usually guys pretending to be a couple or female.

over a year ago

All the published veris are cams not sure about others.

If the verification summary is showing it will tell you what type of veris they are ie web or meet in person "

Yes 10+ meets and many cam

over a year ago

"If your gut tells you there's something not adding up, give them a miss "

That’s what I am doing

By *eachesAndCream99Couple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Cardiff just off the M4

Not necessarily, we have this problem. The majority of our veris were initially from organised socials as we started on the scene. Therefore we hid them. However, Covid struck and all veris if not in sight were removed and only some time in the future will they be reinstated. It’s a right ball ache for us as it now looks like we are well into it all. When in fact, our veris are from a variety of organised socials, club visits, socials, meets and webcam. That said, I suppose, we have had a little dabble by reading back my comment...

over a year ago

"Pretty sure I’m not fake the last time I looked ....30+ veri "

Definitely not urs are public

over a year ago

All the published veris are cams not sure about others. "

Since March people can only show new cam veris. You can still veri as meet in person but they can't show them on their profile. Site rule change.

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I’ve looked at the profile. I think it’s ok. Only strange thing is that the veris she displays are all from 2014, so like, the oldest ones.

over a year ago

"I’ve looked at the profile. I think it’s ok. Only strange thing is that the veris she displays are all from 2014, so like, the oldest ones. "

By *raceytvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

mansfield

"I’ve looked at the profile. I think it’s ok. Only strange thing is that the veris she displays are all from 2014, so like, the oldest ones.

"

ah they split up long ago and he kept custody of the phone

over a year ago

"I’ve looked at the profile. I think it’s ok. Only strange thing is that the veris she displays are all from 2014, so like, the oldest ones.

ah they split up long ago and he kept custody of the phone "

Good point. It may have been a couples profile and he's only showing the veris where his ex was mentioned. When they split he could have asked Admin to make it a single woman profile.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"Got this doubt could it be possible for a profile here even with many veris still be fake? And is it possible to only show a few of many verifications that the person wanted to show for public view?"

It's fab so anything is possible, could be a couple that's just the guy after splitting up from the partner.

Are the verifications all old, do the people who have verified them all only have 1 veri or are the veris only from each other in the 30 if that makes sense.

Any of the verifications from a well known fab person ?

What is your gut feeling ?

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

30 verifications or 30 verifications from different people?

By *hatYorkLadMan
over a year ago

York

If webcam veri’s I’d be more cautious but meet ones I would think were real. "

I can confirm GNG is a real person

By *raceytvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

mansfield

Good point. It may have been a couples profile and he's only showing the veris where his ex was mentioned. When they split he could have asked Admin to make it a single woman profile. "

Yes anything is possible on fab,

Lots of couples profiles with good verifications but the lady hasn't played for years and maybe the guy secretly amuses himself with it x

By *raceytvcdTV/TS
over a year ago

mansfield

Good point. It may have been a couples profile and he's only showing the veris where his ex was mentioned. When they split he could have asked Admin to make it a single woman profile.

Yes anything is possible on fab,

Lots of couples profiles with good verifications but the lady hasn't played for years and maybe the guy secretly amuses himself with it x"

Key board warriors

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's possible but unlikely.

Consider how difficult it would be to fake what you're seeing. What would it gain, what might it cost them?

After that, what risk/ benefit does this profile present to you? What evidence do you need to reassure yourself?

Seek that evidence

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

They could be. Stay frosty

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

There was a fella I was speaking to a few years back who received and gave a veri to someone with hundreds. I said I was quite surprised he met that person as it didn't seem his usual "type".

He said they hadn't actually met and the deal was he had to give the veri BEFORE she would reveal the location of where she was gonna park her shag-waggon. Upon receipt of the veri the location would be given, but never was.

So yes, if that's true and people are fibbing and handing out veris in order to gain info, someone really could have loads from people they've never met.

over a year ago

Good point. It may have been a couples profile and he's only showing the veris where his ex was mentioned. When they split he could have asked Admin to make it a single woman profile. "

And assuming above do u think he would like to fantasy with a straight guy. That person wanted a one way cam . That’s why I got fishy. At the same time didn’t want to get with nasty questions if that person was real.

over a year ago

"There was a fella I was speaking to a few years back who received and gave a veri to someone with hundreds. I said I was quite surprised he met that person as it didn't seem his usual "type".

He said they hadn't actually met and the deal was he had to give the veri BEFORE she would reveal the location of where she was gonna park her shag-waggon. Upon receipt of the veri the location would be given, but never was.

So yes, if that's true and people are fibbing and handing out veris in order to gain info, someone really could have loads from people they've never met."

True understand the need for veris as it gives a lot of confidence. I myself not verified but still prefer to entertain only with verified profiles. And can’t imagine the other sex how they are not confident on gent profiles right away given the skewed ratio here.

As _naswingdress mentioned intuitive thinking is necessary. What’s beneficial for the opposite party This may not be only for this particular case but also for future and others.

over a year ago

"30 verifications or 30 verifications from different people?"

4 old cam veris are only visible. 10+ in person 30+ cam and newest 3 weeks ago

over a year ago

"Got this doubt could it be possible for a profile here even with many veris still be fake? And is it possible to only show a few of many verifications that the person wanted to show for public view?

It's fab so anything is possible, could be a couple that's just the guy after splitting up from the partner.

Are the verifications all old, do the people who have verified them all only have 1 veri or are the veris only from each other in the 30 if that makes sense.

Any of the verifications from a well known fab person ?

What is your gut feeling ?"

Most of them only one from the same person rest are invisible

over a year ago

And assuming above do u think he would like to fantasy with a straight guy. That person wanted a one way cam . That’s why I got fishy. At the same time didn’t want to get with nasty questions if that person was real. "

One way as in you on cam?

Some men like to pretend to be women seducing men. You could wank while he watches.

Oops... while she watches.

over a year ago

And assuming above do u think he would like to fantasy with a straight guy. That person wanted a one way cam . That’s why I got fishy. At the same time didn’t want to get with nasty questions if that person was real.

One way as in you on cam?

Some men like to pretend to be women seducing men. You could wank while he watches.

Oops... while she watches. "

Haha

Yes only me on cam

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I think you should just block and be done with it. Anyone who one side cams sounds a bit of an idiot if not a catfish anyway

over a year ago

Agreed goodnite

Also think fab should be more responsible about veris as many of us here wants to be discreet and disappointed to see when someone tries to harm it.

Any other thoughts to improve usage of fab?

Post new Message to Thread