Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sex with locals when abroad

Jump to newest

By *ral Extraordinaire OP   Man
over a year ago

Kent

Just curious to know when on girls holidays abroad like 18-30 ect did any cope if with a local ie spaniard cypriot greek ect .

I know brit girls abroad have a rep but do many actually go with locals or mostly stick with brits irush ect .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oirinMarkusCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

"Just curious to know when on girls holidays abroad like 18-30 ect did any cope if with a local ie spaniard cypriot greek ect .

I know brit girls abroad have a rep but do many actually go with locals or mostly stick with brits irush ect . "

Never done either! Would love to try a local abroad though x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just curious to know when on girls holidays abroad like 18-30 ect did any cope if with a local ie spaniard cypriot greek ect .

I know brit girls abroad have a rep but do many actually go with locals or mostly stick with brits irush ect . "

I used to work in hotels abroad and mainly met UK people as they were so up for meets when on holiday x

over a year ago

Kent

Think more the younger age they would tend to just stick with fellow holiday makers .

Im just always curious if any go on girls holidays n get fucked by locals like a gangbang or just holiday fling . Must admit i dobt hear much of it but know how sleezy the local greek n cypriots are from past holidays

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I've had both

over a year ago

Kent

I know brit girls abroad have a rep but do many actually go with locals or mostly stick with brits irush ect .

Never done either! Would love to try a local abroad though x"

Was seeing a Spanish girl from Tenerife ...but that was here

Amszing body 6ft breast to die for but sex was awful .

Had to be gentle sex with condom on and nothing kinky . Shame as she had everything except good sex so i had to bin her really

over a year ago

Had to be gentle sex with condom on and nothing kinky . Shame as she had everything except good sex so i had to bin her really "

She had 6ft breasts??!

over a year ago

When I'm horny, I have sex. UK or not.

over a year ago

Barbados was fun in March

over a year ago

Kent

Had to be gentle sex with condom on and nothing kinky . Shame as she had everything except good sex so i had to bin her really

She had 6ft breasts??!"

6ft and amazing breasts

over a year ago

Kent

"When I'm horny, I have sex. UK or not."

I need to get to Cardiff

over a year ago

"When I'm horny, I have sex. UK or not.

I need to get to Cardiff "

Why?

over a year ago

Kent

I need to get to Cardiff

Why?"

Erm i wonder ...

over a year ago

I need to get to Cardiff

Why?

Erm i wonder ... "

Good luck

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I did

A barman, A waiter And a DJ

Not all in the same holiday

over a year ago

When I was single, I would look for a suitable local to have fun with. I also tried to stay off beaten track and go local. Best memories were of Brazil as a 22year old. I still like my accents xx

XxBebe

over a year ago

Kent

"I did

Not all in the same holiday "

On 18-30s ?

What nationalities ?

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

"I did

Not all in the same holiday

On 18-30s ?

What nationalities ?"

Girls holiday not an 18-30

All were Spanish

over a year ago

It's not just girls and it's not just young people

I once had a hell of a weekend in Majorca in my early 40's where I had nsf with about 7 or 8 locals

By *ustyshowoffCouple
over a year ago

Cyprus

Come to Cyprus we are locals now

Jxx

over a year ago

I used to club a lot when 18-19, had a lot of one night stands with both holiday makers and locals xx

over a year ago

Kent

"I used to club a lot when 18-19, had a lot of one night stands with both holiday makers and locals xx"

Always wonder if its very risky going back to a licals place abroad for a young woman .

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

Nothing those Spanish girls like more than spotty 23 year old boozed up pasty British yobs

over a year ago

I spent some time working at a certain hostel/hotel on the west coast of Corfu, very popular with American backpackers and students. As I was one of three Brits working there, I was very popular with the American females staying there.

over a year ago

Kent

"I spent some time working at a certain hostel/hotel on the west coast of Corfu, very popular with American backpackers and students. As I was one of three Brits working there, I was very popular with the American females staying there."

American women is on my bucket list ! Virtually only nationality that i havnt been with

By *reamblueMan
over a year ago

London

"Nothing those Spanish girls like more than spotty 23 year old boozed up pasty British yobs "

over a year ago

"I used to club a lot when 18-19, had a lot of one night stands with both holiday makers and locals xx

Always wonder if its very risky going back to a licals place abroad for a young woman . "

I used to bring them back to my hotel room. It can be amusing having sex with people that don't speak a common language lol xx

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

"I spent some time working at a certain hostel/hotel on the west coast of Corfu, very popular with American backpackers and students. As I was one of three Brits working there, I was very popular with the American females staying there.

American women is on my bucket list ! Virtually only nationality that i havnt been with "

Blimey, when there’s at least 270 different nationalities in the world, that’s quite a big claim

over a year ago

Kent

"I spent some time working at a certain hostel/hotel on the west coast of Corfu, very popular with American backpackers and students. As I was one of three Brits working there, I was very popular with the American females staying there.

American women is on my bucket list ! Virtually only nationality that i havnt been with

Blimey, when there’s at least 270 different nationalities in the world, that’s quite a big claim "

Well i was being flipant ...lets say iv been with a fair few religions & nationalities Brits would travel to lol .

By *rouble1998Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

never with locals but sometimes with other people who were also travelling, a few aussies, a few germans here or there haha

over a year ago

Kent

"never with locals but sometimes with other people who were also travelling, a few aussies, a few germans here or there haha "

After travelling Oz for a yr back in the day i can confirm that is my fav place of all ...the women are amazing aswel x

over a year ago

On same note I pop lan my next holiday to cenery island

Lady's and gentleman any resorts recommendation what all the fun happens

By *ands09Couple
over a year ago

West London

We have played with local couples in Barcelona and New Jersey / with local guy in Goa and St Lucia.

over a year ago

Kent

"We have played with local couples in Barcelona and New Jersey / with local guy in Goa and St Lucia. "

Fancy playing with a local guy from Kent

By *iddle ManMan
over a year ago

Walsall

I worked abroad for a few summers, mainly I'd say it was that British girls stuck to British guys, but of course you always had a few bar owners and local guys that got lucky. Most of the time it was with girls working there too, not so much holiday visiting ones.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I must admit whilst on holiday i stick to British men as somehow feel safer although these days i just go for the sun and to relax by the pool.

Post new Message to Thread