Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Curvy figure

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Im a massive admirer of a women with a curvy looking figure with great thighs and hips, although most women (may I add ‘not all’) that I speak to don’t like to embrace it? I find curvy figures on women so much more attractive. Obviously each to their own and I respect your opinion if you agree or disagree.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any curvy woman online??

By *atangMan
over a year ago

bolton

Love curvy women

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Massive fan of curvy women

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I'm definitely here for acceptance of bodies as they are, and self love

over a year ago

I’m happy with my curves

over a year ago

"I’m happy with my curves "

I can see why

By *olex99Man
over a year ago

Hull

So am I

By *RONMAN16Man
over a year ago

Coventry

All about confidence and how you carry yourself

By *icole123Woman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

I'm a BBW..do I count?

By *M70Couple
over a year ago

fareham

Curvy and happy lady here

over a year ago

"I'm a BBW..do I count?"
yes you do x

over a year ago

I'm happy with it in a way it doesn't hold me back from anything, but hate my chunky arms lmao x

over a year ago

"All about confidence and how you carry yourself"

Totally agree.

I'm very happy with my curves

over a year ago

Who’s enjoying themselves over my sexy curvy lady

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

I think many women struggle to accept their curves + more due to the fact society at large seems to promote an image of women that is the opposite of curves etc, on average. Basically, we spend our formative years seeing celebs being scrutinised in magazines if they gain a pound, supermodels who look immensely slim and adverts galore of incredibly thin women being held up as some sort of objective. Then, as older women, we're told by men that they prefer curves, bigger women, bigger boobs, round bums etc, but it's hard to undo the early exposure to a different sort of "ideal" sold to us.

And before anyone says, I'm sure men have similar issues with what society seems to think men should look like with the reality etc. It's not a gender thing.

By *stellaWoman
over a year ago

London

"Any curvy woman online??"

Yes

By *rouble1998Woman
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Personally, i’m very accepting of my figure.

The only thing I dont like is when you turn someone down and the narrative completely changes. When they think you’re interested you’re ‘curvy’ and when decline you’re suddenly ‘fat’ ...does my head in

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

Amazing curves

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

"Any curvy woman online??

Yes"

Fantastic photographs wonderful curves

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

"I'm a BBW..do I count?"

You don't need to count very far to get to the top of my list

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"I think many women struggle to accept their curves + more due to the fact society at large seems to promote an image of women that is the opposite of curves etc, on average. Basically, we spend our formative years seeing celebs being scrutinised in magazines if they gain a pound, supermodels who look immensely slim and adverts galore of incredibly thin women being held up as some sort of objective. Then, as older women, we're told by men that they prefer curves, bigger women, bigger boobs, round bums etc, but it's hard to undo the early exposure to a different sort of "ideal" sold to us.

And before anyone says, I'm sure men have similar issues with what society seems to think men should look like with the reality etc. It's not a gender thing. "

I think magazines like heat etc are absolutely disgraceful they way they shame women because they have put on like a pound.

The problem is though they are made and read by women.

By *imbobaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Big fan of Rubens.

over a year ago

I certainly embrace mine

By *ceKweenWoman
over a year ago

Bolton

over a year ago

It’s a shame you feel the need to use someone else’s pics though OP. I happen to know the man who’s pics you’re using and he’s in Dublin and he’s called Jay. I’ve reported you, as I know this man for real, and so I know your profile is fake!

over a year ago

"It’s a shame you feel the need to use someone else’s pics though OP. I happen to know the man who’s pics you’re using and he’s in Dublin and he’s called Jay. I’ve reported you, as I know this man for real, and so I know your profile is fake! "

makes you wonder how he got photo verified then

over a year ago

"It’s a shame you feel the need to use someone else’s pics though OP. I happen to know the man who’s pics you’re using and he’s in Dublin and he’s called Jay. I’ve reported you, as I know this man for real, and so I know your profile is fake!

makes you wonder how he got photo verified then "

Exactly

over a year ago

I love my curves, my boobs, waist, hips and shapely legs.

I have a strong broad frame, I suppose amazonian or classic hourglass and I really like it.

Don't get me wrong I admire all ladies with different body shapes to myself and often would like to be more petite or athletic but I am not and I accept that.

Her x

over a year ago

So would I be Very pleasing lady you are

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Im a massive admirer of a women with a curvy looking figure with great thighs and hips, although most women (may I add ‘not all’) that I speak to don’t like to embrace it? I find curvy figures on women so much more attractive. Obviously each to their own and I respect your opinion if you agree or disagree. "

I love my curves. And I love that men are admirers of them

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

Likes em big so I do

over a year ago

"I'm a BBW..do I count?"
. Damn right you count

over a year ago

Confident with my curves

over a year ago

"It’s a shame you feel the need to use someone else’s pics though OP. I happen to know the man who’s pics you’re using and he’s in Dublin and he’s called Jay. I’ve reported you, as I know this man for real, and so I know your profile is fake! "

Brilliant!

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I'm embracing my curves more just my bum I'm not keen on

over a year ago

"Im a massive admirer of a women with a curvy looking figure with great thighs and hips, although most women (may I add ‘not all’) that I speak to don’t like to embrace it? I find curvy figures on women so much more attractive. Obviously each to their own and I respect your opinion if you agree or disagree.

I love my curves. And I love that men are admirers of them "

Beautiful

over a year ago

"Confident with my curves"

Yes so lovely

over a year ago

"It’s a shame you feel the need to use someone else’s pics though OP. I happen to know the man who’s pics you’re using and he’s in Dublin and he’s called Jay. I’ve reported you, as I know this man for real, and so I know your profile is fake!

makes you wonder how he got photo verified then "

You don’t have to show your face unfortunately....you can show your full body without a face, and get verified. It you can get verified as a man then add any pics you want...it’s a shame coz it spoils the site. But I 100 percent know this is fake, I’ve even chatted to the real person in the pics this morning to make sure he knows x

over a year ago

makes you wonder how he got photo verified then

You don’t have to show your face unfortunately....you can show your full body without a face, and get verified. It you can get verified as a man then add any pics you want...it’s a shame coz it spoils the site. But I 100 percent know this is fake, I’ve even chatted to the real person in the pics this morning to make sure he knows x"

This

over a year ago

Jaydublin123 if anyone is doubting me x

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Jaydublin123 if anyone is doubting me x"

Yep, can defo see that the OP has nicked Jaydublin's pics, the dirty bounder

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

"I'm embracing my curves more just my bum I'm not keen on "

If it's anywhere as aesthetically pleasing as the front I am sure it looks just fine to anyone else

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Jaydublin123 if anyone is doubting me x"

He’s definitely nicked them. And Jaydublin123 is well fit

over a year ago

"Jaydublin123 if anyone is doubting me x

He’s definitely nicked them. And Jaydublin123 is well fit "

He’s lovely isn’t he...and a nice man too. No doubt admin will do absolutely fuck all about it...as per.

By *nkedviolet69Woman
over a year ago

Twickenham

"Im a massive admirer of a women with a curvy looking figure with great thighs and hips, although most women (may I add ‘not all’) that I speak to don’t like to embrace it? I find curvy figures on women so much more attractive. Obviously each to their own and I respect your opinion if you agree or disagree. "

How curvy are talking

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

"I'm embracing my curves more just my bum I'm not keen on

If it's anywhere as aesthetically pleasing as the front I am sure it looks just fine to anyone else "

Charmer

over a year ago

He’s lovely isn’t he...and a nice man too. No doubt admin will do absolutely fuck all about it...as per. "

Gutted, this guy messaged me last night n I thought oh hello, my lucks changed lolol

Bloody twat he is, why do that???

over a year ago

I love my curves

By *mooth Operator 07Man
over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

I love this thread.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/10/20 10:34:54]

over a year ago

He’s lovely isn’t he...and a nice man too. No doubt admin will do absolutely fuck all about it...as per.

Gutted, this guy messaged me last night n I thought oh hello, my lucks changed lolol

Bloody twat he is, why do that??? "

Same...but he’s gone quiet now. All I can assume is he lives a sad sad life. And a stupid one too....to think people wouldn’t realise.

over a year ago

over a year ago

I describe myself "Rubenesque". Since my breast cancer scare (all turned good thankfully) 2 years ago, I've since embraced my shape though admittedly have the occasional down day about it.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I find it so sad when people have to pretend to be someone else, I can only think it's because they don't feel they would arouse interest if people saw their true appearance.

Upsetting for those who chat to them, but a very sad situation for somebody to want to behave like that.

over a year ago

There’s no excuse for it. I’m glad I’m wise to it all but people like that are vile excuses of humans.

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

I suppose the question is what is the definition of curvy? Everyone has their own takes some say they like curvy but its only in the 'right' places, some like larger with 'extra' curves. At the end of the day its about trying to accept yourself and finding the person that likes you for you and the body to go with it - this is something which I have not managed yet but I'll get there

By *edeWoman
over a year ago

the abyss

"I find it so sad when people have to pretend to be someone else, I can only think it's because they don't feel they would arouse interest if people saw their true appearance.

Upsetting for those who chat to them, but a very sad situation for somebody to want to behave like that."

I do feel sad for them in one sense but on the otherhand I assume they are just messaging for personal gain and never planning on meeting as I'm sure it would be noticeable

over a year ago

"I think many women struggle to accept their curves + more due to the fact society at large seems to promote an image of women that is the opposite of curves etc, on average. Basically, we spend our formative years seeing celebs being scrutinised in magazines if they gain a pound, supermodels who look immensely slim and adverts galore of incredibly thin women being held up as some sort of objective. Then, as older women, we're told by men that they prefer curves, bigger women, bigger boobs, round bums etc, but it's hard to undo the early exposure to a different sort of "ideal" sold to us.

And before anyone says, I'm sure men have similar issues with what society seems to think men should look like with the reality etc. It's not a gender thing. "

Rightly said I think I can speak for men as well

Hair, Packs,Size by race. All are Homo sapiens lol

Now to the curvy thing, I like what that person thinks about her own curves. Person inside is more important than the couple of burgers hanging around.

over a year ago

"I find it so sad when people have to pretend to be someone else, I can only think it's because they don't feel they would arouse interest if people saw their true appearance.

Upsetting for those who chat to them, but a very sad situation for somebody to want to behave like that.

I do feel sad for them in one sense but on the otherhand I assume they are just messaging for personal gain and never planning on meeting as I'm sure it would be noticeable "

He’s out to exploit people. He’s not here for friendship. Otherwise he wouldn’t be pestering people for pictures via inbox. Friendship I understand....but to deceive people for sexual gratification....he’s shameful.

over a year ago

"Personally, i’m very accepting of my figure.

The only thing I dont like is when you turn someone down and the narrative completely changes. When they think you’re interested you’re ‘curvy’ and when decline you’re suddenly ‘fat’ ...does my head in "

Just angry they have no chance of getting there hands on your curves

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I do feel sad for them in one sense but on the otherhand I assume they are just messaging for personal gain and never planning on meeting as I'm sure it would be noticeable

He’s out to exploit people. He’s not here for friendship. Otherwise he wouldn’t be pestering people for pictures via inbox. Friendship I understand....but to deceive people for sexual gratification....he’s shameful. "

You are right, but also a friendship under false pretences is still sad and potentially hurtful.

Years ago somebody was messaging me for a while from here, and sent me lots of pictures that he said were him, that were not.

In the end he himself decided to tell me the truth and explain t was because he didn't feel I would chat to him otherwise.

he sent me pictures of what he really looked like in the end.

I was so disappointed in his behaviour. I probably would have chatted to him either which way but there was no way I was happy to consider continuing a develop a friendship after feeling betrayed.

Now I have learnt and I don't trust anything at all in cyberspace.

I don't chat to people online, unless I already know them in person.

I go along to clubs and chat to people in person right there.

over a year ago

I suspect he has no remorse and will continue to try and deceive people.....admin should be banning these people and making sure people aren’t duplicating pics on here. I’m sure there’s a way x

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

He’s out to exploit people. He’s not here for friendship. Otherwise he wouldn’t be pestering people for pictures via inbox. Friendship I understand....but to deceive people for sexual gratification....he’s shameful.

You are right, but also a friendship under false pretences is still sad and potentially hurtful.

Years ago somebody was messaging me for a while from here, and sent me lots of pictures that he said were him, that were not.

In the end he himself decided to tell me the truth and explain t was because he didn't feel I would chat to him otherwise.

he sent me pictures of what he really looked like in the end.

I was so disappointed in his behaviour. I probably would have chatted to him either which way but there was no way I was happy to consider continuing a develop a friendship after feeling betrayed.

Now I have learnt and I don't trust anything at all in cyberspace.

I don't chat to people online, unless I already know them in person.

I go along to clubs and chat to people in person right there."

This is why I like to have a whatsapp vid call b 4 meeting! Only has to b a hiya x

By *LJ321Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

I consider myself to be a curvy woman, in the right places I hope lol

over a year ago

I'm definitely curvy x

By *ollycouple71Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Curvy or fat whatever you call it happy with myself xx

over a year ago

I have curves like I'm a caterpillar. In out in out in out in out in out in out and then in again at my cankles.

over a year ago

I've been told I have curves in the right places

over a year ago

Curves in lips are always the best curves

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

[Removed by poster at 11/10/20 12:37:02]

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

Deleted my previous post due to me being too lazy to spell check and having numerous errors *facepalm*

I feel curvy has become an acceptable term for carrying a bit of weight.

Sadly so in my mind.

You don't drive along discussing the merits in the curvature of the road.

You will encounter curves and they can be long, short, tight, flowing or any other term you put to it so I feel labelling someone as too fat or thin to be curvy is a disservice to the many beautiful shapes of a woman's body.

I accept this may not fit into everyone's viewpoint and wasn't posted to encourage anyone to have a tantrum and throw your dummy out unless of course that fits your kink then by all means throw away

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

I have always hated my figure but this lifestyle has lessened that as so many lovely men seem to love my figure and compliment it x

over a year ago

"I have always hated my figure but this lifestyle has lessened that as so many lovely men seem to love my figure and compliment it x"

You have an amazing figure xx

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

I feel more confident with a few curves than I did when was was much smaller and very straight up and down

Jo x

over a year ago

"I feel more confident with a few curves than I did when was was much smaller and very straight up and down

Jo x "

Wow you are a fine lady

Absolutely nothing wrong with your body

Proper woman

By *amesB66Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

"I've been told I have curves in the right places "

I do believe you're correct

over a year ago

"Deleted my previous post due to me being too lazy to spell check and having numerous errors *facepalm*

I feel curvy has become an acceptable term for carrying a bit of weight.

Sadly so in my mind.

You don't drive along discussing the merits in the curvature of the road.

You will encounter curves and they can be long, short, tight, flowing or any other term you put to it so I feel labelling someone as too fat or thin to be curvy is a disservice to the many beautiful shapes of a woman's body.

I accept this may not fit into everyone's viewpoint and wasn't posted to encourage anyone to have a tantrum and throw your dummy out unless of course that fits your kink then by all means throw away "

I agree.

People forget curvy is a shape not a size.

A size 0 can have curves and so can a size 20.

over a year ago

Huge curves here

over a year ago

Plenty of beautiful curvy ladies on this site

Stunning most of them

Do you agree guys

By *amantha1967Woman
over a year ago

Redditch

I have curves- I don’t and never have loved them tbh but have them nonetheless!

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

Curvy girl here, thankfully my exercise is working and I'm starting to loose those curves that I didn't want and toning up the others.

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

"Plenty of beautiful curvy ladies on this site

Stunning most of them

Do you agree guys "

Yes I fully agree with you.

By *eddyBearBazMan
over a year ago

St Helens

"Huge curves here "

nothing wrong with your curves

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

"I have curves- I don’t and never have loved them tbh but have them nonetheless!"

You look amazing although I know nothing much others or I will say would change your image of yourself.

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

"Huge curves here "

Beautiful

over a year ago

Big is beautiful

By *ooby birdWoman
over a year ago

North West

Im a happy chunky curvy girl

over a year ago

Shock....the OP has blocked me coz he’s been outed! But yet admin still allow his profile. Fundamental failure with the site.

By *iptonblokeMan
over a year ago

tipton

"I have curves- I don’t and never have loved them tbh but have them nonetheless!"
no you have a great figure

over a year ago

"Shock....the OP has blocked me coz he’s been outed! But yet admin still allow his profile. Fundamental failure with the site."

He doesn't have any pics now.

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

Yes please and if you are happy I’m happy

over a year ago

"Shock....the OP has blocked me coz he’s been outed! But yet admin still allow his profile. Fundamental failure with the site."

Or maybe admin hasn’t got around to the reports yet.

There are likely thousands of reports every single day. Give them time.

By *lixirWoman
over a year ago

Chippenham

Curvy but fussy alas.

By *ickseyMan
over a year ago

cambridgeshire

I love a big woman.

Skinny girls, as pretty as they may be, just haven’t got the same appeal. A bigger girl looks more womanly and inviting.

I just wish that they would all accept their size and curves and make the most of them.

Too many feel embarrassed or too self conscious and really shouldn’t because there are a lot of men, and women, out there that love a bigger lady.

over a year ago

doesnt matter to me.

if we laugh and enjoy each others company game on.

By *rcadian110Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

We are both bigger and Rhiannon is simply stunning. Her eyes and smile attracted my in the first place, the phisique is an added bonus. She takes my breath away every single day.

Doesn't go the same for guys tho. I've lost 4 stone this year so we can appeal to more couples as most (not all) ladies don't seem to like us chunky guys. Lol.

Thankfully Rhiannon loves me as I am. I still want to be better for her tho.

over a year ago

We love curvy x

By *orace99Man
over a year ago

York

"Curvy but fussy alas. "

Nothing wrong with being fussy.

Wonderful curves

over a year ago

I'm a BBW and thanks to an previous Dom/sub relationship I had, I now embrace every inch of wobbly curve that I have. My Dom helped me to feel really good about myself and I still do.

By *healwayswinsCouple
over a year ago

north ayrshire

Bbw here and proud

By *amesB66Man
over a year ago

St Peter Port

"Curvy but fussy alas. "

Looking fabulous too

over a year ago

Bookmarking x

over a year ago

Curvy Bbw here

over a year ago

Curvy... Chunky... Hola!

By *rivateparts!Man
over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

"Curvy... Chunky... Hola! "

Oofftt

over a year ago

"Curvy Bbw here "

Nice

over a year ago

My curves are fine. Its the big horrible wobbly tummy and ass that I hate

over a year ago

I think people should be able to feel how they want about their bodies. If they love their body that's great, if they want to change something for health and/or confidence reasons then more power to them.

While the appreciation of curvier bodies is nice, often these kinds of threads turn into slim-bashing. In my opinion nobody should give a shit about what a stranger on the Internet thinks about their body. If someone on here likes my body and I'm also attracted to them then great, let's fuck. If not then I don't really care. But I wouldn't want to be told to just "embrace" something if I have the desire, willpower and capacity to change it - not for any shag in the world.

By *hat BlokeMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

"Personally, i’m very accepting of my figure.

The only thing I dont like is when you turn someone down and the narrative completely changes. When they think you’re interested you’re ‘curvy’ and when decline you’re suddenly ‘fat’ ...does my head in "

I will never understand how interest turns into insults. Can men just not be gracious when they receive a refusal. One thing I am sure of is that a slim chance of a change of heart becomes no chance of a change of heart, if all a man can do is be rude to a prospective partner that has turned him down.

By *inballs99Man
over a year ago

Blackheath

We all know you are and everyone should be !

Post new Message to Thread