Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Weekend !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what are you lovely people doing this weekend ?

We have just had a 3 hour brunch with our friends we go to football with. We have put the world to rights we thought we had better meet up this weekend incase we are in lockdown next weekend !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I went shopping today for that very reason! I've been out six times now for shopping (general not food) since March and it's quite odd and also sad with various retailers going under.

I'm going to carry on my mission to declutter and clean the house to showroom standards and then later I'm going to have a catch up video call with a good friend and ask his advice on things.

over a year ago

"I went shopping today for that very reason! I've been out six times now for shopping (general not food) since March and it's quite odd and also sad with various retailers going under.

I'm going to carry on my mission to declutter and clean the house to showroom standards and then later I'm going to have a catch up video call with a good friend and ask his advice on things. "

I've not been out shopping much, i tend to shop online and food shopping is click n collect. The first time i went into an actual shop (wilkinsons) i was soooo excited and bought plastic containers i didn't need just because i was excited !! I never liked shopping before

Sounds a good weekend for you

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

A town near you perhaps

We are flat out working this afternoon. Just come in for a 10 mins coffee break before heading back out into the cold and the rain.

Hey ho, it's all for a vital purpose and it's good to be busy. Plus I get the bonus of watching my husband do his manual job, which I find incredibly hot!

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Mrs has finished work and we're in for an afternoon of fun and debauchery

over a year ago

"We are flat out working this afternoon. Just come in for a 10 mins coffee break before heading back out into the cold and the rain.

Hey ho, it's all for a vital purpose and it's good to be busy. Plus I get the bonus of watching my husband do his manual job, which I find incredibly hot! "

That sounds good apart from having to work outside in the cold ! I've just ordered a winter coat and base layer leggings for when football starts letting crowds in again

over a year ago

"Mrs has finished work and we're in for an afternoon of fun and debauchery "

It sounds a perfect afternoon

Post new Message to Thread