Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Blooper pic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not all of us have a director to tell us how to pose and look when we feel it’s time the world needs to see our genitals or bum in a fab picture.

The struggle is real taking selfie pics....phone camera timers, balancing it on a book.

What’s your biggest issue? I’ve balanced mine Ona dresser door knob and it fell off onto my toe. Completely killed the moment

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I got cramp when I was trying to look effortlessly Nonchalant, fell over in a heap and stubbed my toe on the coffee table on the way down, this in turn flipped a big hard back book into the air that landed on my bollocks, I let out a a loud yell and the neighbour came round banging on the door asking if everything was alright, I couldn’t reply cause I was winded, so before I knew it the whole street was out asking what was going on, I heard Doris my neighbour telling everyone ‘ I think a copy of War and Peace has landed on his plums again!’

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

I did kick over a couple of glasses of wine last weekend trying to get good shots

Do have a tripod but rarely use it tbh, best pics are usually those taken by someone else

Maybe you need some help with yours OP?

Jo x

over a year ago

I am exceptionally uncomfortable in front of a camera and can pick holes in pretty much every pic taken of me

For me, having a photo taken is a stressful experience

Point a camera at me and watch me become instantly awkward

I have a good friend who has 4 photography books published and he has offered, more than once, to help me feel better about having my photo taken

I am still a 'work in progress' on that one

The thing is, in person I am pretty confident about myself, but I am aware that I win more hearts with my demeanour / outlook / personality than I do with my looks

That's not to say I am ugly, but I do think that I sing better on meeting much better than I ever would presented on a 2D image that captures a moment of awkwardness

Certainly, as regards this site, that 2D image is the basis for whether you get noticed, get messaged, get responses to your messages

It is quite often, but not always, a very vain circle in which we mingle

By *eavertrackerMan
over a year ago

Derby

This thread is certainly making me laugh, the amount of epic fails I've had trying to do pics is countless... Though I do get such a satisfactory feeling when I do get a pic I do like, keep up the good work all

By *eavertrackerMan
over a year ago

Derby

Massive respect should be given to those that put in the effort to try and add a half decent pic....for those who add a pic, we all know that their must have been 10 fails in the effort, so a big shout out to those that do constantly have the "balls" lol to add a few pics weekly

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

I've fallen and hit the wall of my bedroom, rushing after pressing the timer button and my heel got stuck between floorboards

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I’ve dropped my phone on my face on two separate occasions trying to do photos.

over a year ago

"I got cramp when I was trying to look effortlessly Nonchalant, fell over in a heap and stubbed my toe on the coffee table on the way down, this in turn flipped a big hard back book into the air that landed on my bollocks, I let out a a loud yell and the neighbour came round banging on the door asking if everything was alright, I couldn’t reply cause I was winded, so before I knew it the whole street was out asking what was going on, I heard Doris my neighbour telling everyone ‘ I think a copy of War and Peace has landed on his plums again!’ "

I hope Doris kissed them better for you.

over a year ago

"I've fallen and hit the wall of my bedroom, rushing after pressing the timer button and my heel got stuck between floorboards "

Buy a mini tripod and Bluetooth remote shutter. They’re cheap as.... well cheap stuff.

By *adbury girlWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Massive respect should be given to those that put in the effort to try and add a half decent pic....for those who add a pic, we all know that their must have been 10 fails in the effort, so a big shout out to those that do constantly have the "balls" lol to add a few pics weekly "

I don’t have the time for regular decent pics as getting just one That I like takes ages!!

I recently had a solo break at a friends caravan and took some outfits with me so I could take some pics. I managed to get a few as I had time and no fear of my sons walking in

over a year ago

My camara fell onto the floor and the screen cracked badly. My husband bought a new one to say sorry for dropping it

over a year ago

"I did kick over a couple of glasses of wine last weekend trying to get good shots

Do have a tripod but rarely use it tbh, best pics are usually those taken by someone else

Jo x "

A tripod...now there's a red light warning when you see it in someone's house!

I'm trying to establish if thats an offer or a subtle hint they need improvement

over a year ago

"I’ve dropped my phone on my face on two separate occasions trying to do photos."

On your face how on earth were you posing?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Mostly when rushing to get in position after starting the timer snd ending up only capturing half a bum cheek and an elbow.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"I’ve dropped my phone on my face on two separate occasions trying to do photos.

On your face how on earth were you posing? "

Usually it’s when I’m getting my baps out and I have to hold the phone up high. To fit them both in.

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I did kick over a couple of glasses of wine last weekend trying to get good shots

Jo x

A tripod...now there's a red light warning when you see it in someone's house!

I'm trying to establish if thats an offer or a subtle hint they need improvement "

I tell the kids its for taking pics of rooms in houses, and actually I have done so not an outright lie, you used to have a pic with certain bits hidden behind an aftershave bottle, that was a good one!

Jo x

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"I’ve dropped my phone on my face on two separate occasions trying to do photos."

Done this too, lying on my bed trying to look all seductive with my boobs out. And then drop my phone on my nose normally

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I was walking diagonally backwards to get into the gap beside the chimney breast. The timer went off the moments following the wallop of my funny bone into the corner of said chimney breast.

I have that look of ouchieeeeeeeee on my mush before I questioned whether to laugh or cry

over a year ago

I feel your pain. I dropped mine right on the bridge of my nose a few days ago. Still sore now

over a year ago

"I’ve dropped my phone on my face on two separate occasions trying to do photos.

Done this too, lying on my bed trying to look all seductive with my boobs out. And then drop my phone on my nose normally "

Happened to me as I reclined seductively in the bath.

Apparently my phone really is waterproof, thankfully.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Done this too, lying on my bed trying to look all seductive with my boobs out. And then drop my phone on my nose normally

Apparently my phone really is waterproof, thankfully. "

Haha I'm always scared of doing bath pictures for that exact reason

over a year ago

Apparently my phone really is waterproof, thankfully.

Haha I'm always scared of doing bath pictures for that exact reason "

I only started when I got a phone that wouldn’t die.

It does stuff up the microphone for a day or two though.

over a year ago

After reading this thread I obviously do not put enough care, attention and thought into my photos I've now ordered a tripod, lights, screens, a Leica and will be converting the garage into a professional photographer's studio I now need to make some money so am happy to offer paid photography sessions once I'm set-up

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Been quite lucky with my poses, just have to shut the dog away as he keeps trying to get in the pic and I have to start all over again

Post new Message to Thread