Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

verification's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

if people cant get photo or cam or person verified after 4 weeks should they not get deleted? just sick of all the fake profiles

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol hark at you, one verification and now your am authority on the subject

Personally i dont care about verifications, ive met guys who arnt verified, we all have to start somewhere, and had a great night and ive had verified people let me down so what weight do they really hold?

over a year ago

I'm actively asking people not to verify me, as I do not want the increase in messages, so does that mean after 4 weeks I get my profile deleted?

The verification system is optional like many of the other features of this site

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

just write to people with verifications then

or use the filters.

over a year ago

"if people cant get photo or cam or person verified after 4 weeks should they not get deleted? just sick of all the fake profiles "
If this was the case would it not take away half your forum subject matter, remarkably reducing you opportunity to whine about a heavily repeated topic??????

over a year ago

People abuse the verification system anyway, a meet is only as good as it is for the meeting people concerned and doesn't hold weight for others - oh he'll, stands back and waits for the flak lol

over a year ago

* hell

over a year ago

"People abuse the verification system anyway, a meet is only as good as it is for the meeting people concerned and doesn't hold weight for others - oh he'll, stands back and waits for the flak lol "

i agree with that

All because their last meet thought they was great does not mean i will, nor does it mean they will turn up for me because they did for others, ive only had one no show on this site and that was by a verified guy, yet i have met many guys who are new to the site and not verified and they have all turned up

What someone does on one meet does not mean they will on a next

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Personally if people are too dim and can't figure out the Angelina lookalike who claims to like it up the arse, swallows, is bi with a female friend who looks like Megan Fox and can accommodate isn't a fake, then really...come on now!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"if people cant get photo or cam or person verified after 4 weeks should they not get deleted? just sick of all the fake profiles "

No seriously

Fucking clueless people should be deleted after 4 minutes.

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

I see it on so many profiles 'no verification no chat/meet/whatever', thats all fine and dandy but if no one will talk to you in the first place how the hell do you get verified! And please don't tell me I should be in the chat rooms... that is just as hard to break into.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Who are you god of verifications. Maybe those that have been on 5 months and not had a verification every month should be deleted

By *inkershoes69Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"if people cant get photo or cam or person verified after 4 weeks should they not get deleted? just sick of all the fake profiles

Who are you god of verifications. Maybe those that have been on 5 months and not had a verification every month should be deleted"

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"People abuse the verification system anyway, a meet is only as good as it is for the meeting people concerned and doesn't hold weight for others - oh he'll, stands back and waits for the flak lol "

I've never agreed to meet someone based on verifications...I don't look at them simply because I have no interest in hearing what a total stranger has to say about another stranger.

I'm able to come to my own conclusion about people...nit hard to do is it?!!

over a year ago

"if people cant get photo or cam or person verified after 4 weeks should they not get deleted? just sick of all the fake profiles

Who are you god of verifications. Maybe those that have been on 5 months and not had a verification every month should be deleted"

not sure if this is sarcasm or serious?!! X

over a year ago

I do the digging myself before agreeing to meet a potential new playmate, and do not rely on other people's verification or testimonies.

over a year ago

We've never bothered. May get round to it sometime. Have been verified in person so why bother.

over a year ago

The name of the site is FabSwingers, not Fab-to-get-a-shag-for-mydelf-and-everyone-else-can-fuck-off.

Swingers…. erm that largely involves couples…. couples who may want to take their time and work out if swinging is for them, what it will mean to their relationship and who may well not want to jump into bed at the drop if a hat or send a full naked body shot or a face pic after 5 minutes to a site they don’t yet feel comfortable with.

The intense ignorance of what swinging may involve and may mean to other people shown by some people on here is only surpassed by their brainless insistence someone else should work out who they should ask to meet because they are too dim-witted to work the fucker out themselves.

over a year ago

Errr....no?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

no they should be tied to a stake and used condoms flung at them.....

over a year ago

you're funny

over a year ago

"I'm actively asking people not to verify me, as I do not want the increase in messages, so does that mean after 4 weeks I get my profile deleted?

The verification system is optional like many of the other features of this site"

your verified

over a year ago

you're funny "

wishing id gone for my run now haha

over a year ago

"no they should be tied to a stake and used condoms flung at them.....

"

that's a bit harse

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

just a thought... but in how many other things would you implicitly trust the opinions of one stranger who you have never met.... about another stranger you have never met......

when you put it like that... using verification as the be all and end all.. or as some kind of crutch... seems rather silly!!!

over a year ago

that's a bit harse "

Is that like a dead posh 'arse'

over a year ago

If you have no 'green tick' then nobody has ever verified you, and if you've been on fab for a year or so, then surely that means they've never met and are potential fakes, or just too shy to ever meet???

We don't care if people hide or show verifications, as we'll make up our own minds via mail/texts and phone calls before we meet...and lets face it, nobody will ever show a bad verification...will they

over a year ago

One major problem with deleting them is that on plenty of other forums people are told to be patient and not expect everyone to shag them straight away.... now you want them to have had a meet/got verified within 4 weeks or its goodbye Mr Chips

over a year ago

Here we go again ...

Can I remind the OP exactly what a verification IS?

It is simply a confirmation that the person or couple is / are as they describe in their profile. Nothing more, nothing less.

It is NOT an opportunity to describe in graphic stories what happened and so is an abuse of the system IMHO. And I have to say someone with a long list of, or very graphic, verifications tends to put me off ...

Why I tend to use chatrooms as a way to get to know those with whom I may have something in common.

over a year ago

eeerrr some of us have lives off this site

it took me nearly 6 months before i had first veri because i work and dont play that often.

stupid idea.....

over a year ago

"

Quality lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I think they should be executed

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Anyone who hasn't had a meet since March should be deleted today.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I think they should be executed "

People with their heels trapped in their knicker lastic should be the next to go.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

People with their heels trapped in their knicker lastic should be the next to go."

And miserable gits getting stuck in car parks after socials... should be the next after...

over a year ago

"Personally if people are too dim and can't figure out the Angelina lookalike who claims to like it up the arse, swallows, is bi with a female friend who looks like Megan Fox and can accommodate isn't a fake, then really...come on now!

"

She's not? The bitch!...gutted

over a year ago

No they shouldn't be deleted, however you do have the option to ignore those without verifications.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

People with their heels trapped in their knicker lastic should be the next to go.And miserable gits getting stuck in car parks after socials... should be the next after..."

Miserable gits ? I don't know any

over a year ago

We've recently sorted out a photo verification because we wanted to be proved to be a m/f couple.

In the year or so that we've been on fab, we've met a total of two people. Neither of these people have a veri themself, therefore they cannot verify us, nor us them. Catch 22 really.

It is perfectly feasible that anyone on this site might have plenty of meets, but all with people who happen to not be verified either, hence also stuck in a catch 22.

By the OP's standards, we'd be deleted from the site. Gee thanks.

over a year ago

"lol hark at you, one verification and now your am authority on the subject

Personally i dont care about verifications, ive met guys who arnt verified, we all have to start somewhere, and had a great night and ive had verified people let me down so what weight do they really hold?"

over a year ago

People with their heels trapped in their knicker lastic should be the next to go.And miserable gits getting stuck in car parks after socials... should be the next after...

Miserable gits ? I don't know any "

Have I missed some gossip?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

People with their heels trapped in their knicker lastic should be the next to go.And miserable gits getting stuck in car parks after socials... should be the next after...

Miserable gits ? I don't know any "

OK, fair cop - let's refer to them as unfortunate damsels in distress who find it difficult to navigate their vehicle out of a car park

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Miserable gits ? I don't know any OK, fair cop - let's refer to them as unfortunate damsels in distress who find it difficult to navigate their vehicle out of a car park"

Aphrodite, Aphro ... Aph .. A

There was no distress - merely delay. There was no difficulty presented by navigation. The damsel could see the gate and the lock. An unexpected holiday - no more no less. One has to buy ones fridge freezers and cake stands at some point in life.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Miserable gits ? I don't know any OK, fair cop - let's refer to them as unfortunate damsels in distress who find it difficult to navigate their vehicle out of a car park

Aphrodite, Aphro ... Aph .. A

There was no distress - merely delay. There was no difficulty presented by navigation. The damsel could see the gate and the lock. An unexpected holiday - no more no less. One has to buy ones fridge freezers and cake stands at some point in life. "

Just goes to show... on such things legends are born

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and sometimes verifications work against you...

so not quite, the be and end all.

By *dinMan
over a year ago

Nr Biggleswade

"and sometimes verifications work against you...

so not quite, the be and end all."

My mum verified me does that count ?

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

My mum verified me does that count ?"

if she mentions your sausage...... YES

over a year ago

My mum verified me does that count ?"

Fancy a cup of tea and a bit cake??

By *dinMan
over a year ago

Nr Biggleswade

if she mentions your sausage...... YES"

As a matter of fact my sausage has got smaller

By *dinMan
over a year ago

Nr Biggleswade

Fancy a cup of tea and a bit cake?? "

I just had a Danish and a nice cuppa but always room for a slice of cake

over a year ago

Fancy a cup of tea and a bit cake??

I just had a Danish and a nice cuppa but always room for a slice of cake "

Good to yourself eh? lol xxx

over a year ago

haha you idiot, ive had 5 meets

over a year ago

I've just been asked by someone to verify them (I've not met them nor intend to) shall I report them??

over a year ago

Who are you god of verifications. Maybe those that have been on 5 months and not had a verification every month should be deleted

haha you idiot, ive had 5 meets "

oh... so where are the verifications to prove it???

just asking... you seem to think they are that important that not having one means deletion so why not show all yours????

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

haha you idiot, ive had 5 meets "

Not according to your verifications you havent......

So, how do you know that someone with no verifications hasnt had 25 meets??????

over a year ago

The best thing about verifications is when women (in the main) start using them as pissing posts. It's funny when it is just one woman, but when two or three start seeing who can piss the heighest up the pissing post it gets feckin' hilarious. And they don't stop there, it carries on with their updates and even photos............ God bless the screwed up possessive women, you are great entertainment.

over a year ago

I've been on here for about 3months now, and unfortunately not had a meet yet due to no verifications, so in a catch 22 situation! Does that make me a fake??

Why would i fake being a single, 40yr old guy? Lol.

Its the members prerogative if they want to rely on veris or not! BUT....that doesn't mean those without veris should be banned, veris are a means to an end, not the be all and end all!!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"The best thing about verifications is when women (in the main) start using them as pissing posts. It's funny when it is just one woman, but when two or three start seeing who can piss the heighest up the pissing post it gets feckin' hilarious. And they don't stop there, it carries on with their updates and even photos............ God bless the screwed up possessive women, you are great entertainment. "

over a year ago

@op it takes some members longer to get verified than others. I think it would be unfair to have a grace period like that for them, and if they were excluded from participating on the site, we may miss out on some new blood, which afterall is what keeps this scene interesting.

Wolf

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Verifications, like profile texts, pictures, MSN chats etc.... are part of an overall picture - nothing more, nothing less. Thats at least how I treat them. And it is neither the number nor the length of verifications, it is the quality and style in which they are written. A "wow, dont pass this one by" tells me little whereas a "smart" verification like "great host and really friendly, intelligent and witty" gives a more accurate idea of what to expect. But hey - thats just me and what I value

over a year ago

"Personally if people are too dim and can't figure out the Angelina lookalike who claims to like it up the arse, swallows, is bi with a female friend who looks like Megan Fox and can accommodate isn't a fake, then really...come on now!

"

Hey, I exist! Although according to guys in the cam rooms I look more like Katy Perry...

(they really will say anything to get a shag!)

over a year ago

"The best thing about verifications is when women (in the main) start using them as pissing posts. It's funny when it is just one woman, but when two or three start seeing who can piss the heighest up the pissing post it gets feckin' hilarious. And they don't stop there, it carries on with their updates and even photos............ God bless the screwed up possessive women, you are great entertainment. "

Didn't you write an hilarious 'Translation' of some of the expressions used in Verifications some months back?

As in: "Don't pass this one by" means "I didn't manage to so now its your turn"

If you didn't apologies and if you did can we have a reprint please ?

Post new Message to Thread