Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Improvements

Jump to newest

By *eavertracker OP   Man
over a year ago

Derby

I'm sure many men want to ask this, but how can we improve our profile, I know my profile itself is very blank, though I have done this so it may actually spark up a conversation when I message, what hints and tips do the good folk have on how I could improve my pics.......happy fabbing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Your profile text would actually put me off messaging you cos you may be a junkie. I know it is wrong to make assumptions but i am being honest.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think most women have made up their mind when they’ve seen your username.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Definitely the text

Apart from that I enjoyed your profile

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

The photos are great.

over a year ago

Derby

I know my username was a complete fail, just randomly came up with it with that slight cheeky thought in mind, the text obviously is a complete play on words from the series of californication...certainly not a junkie lol

over a year ago

"I think most women have made up their mind when they’ve seen your username."

Yes, and profile pics are also really important.

over a year ago

Derby

I've also always wanted to change the order of my pics, I've even suggested this as an improvement to the site, if they can bring a function in where you can change the order of the pics, I feel this function would massively improve the site

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Your profile text would actually put me off messaging you cos you may be a junkie. I know it is wrong to make assumptions but i am being honest."

See I read it different as in a sex addict

over a year ago

Derby

"Your profile text would actually put me off messaging you cos you may be a junkie. I know it is wrong to make assumptions but i am being honest.

See I read it different as in a sex addict "

Spot on

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"I think most women have made up their mind when they’ve seen your username."
not true ,that be like judging a book on its cover ,

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

Yeah, David Duchovny as Hank. Great show

over a year ago

Derby

"I think most women have made up their mind when they’ve seen your username.

Yes, and profile pics are also really important."

I have changed my profile pic to some thing much more subtle, this could help

over a year ago

"The photos are great."

I second that.... But what I will say regarding the text if you do change it is dont make it too long. If I have to scroll down i stop reading

over a year ago

Derby

I enjoy being a little bit of a mystery and a intrigue, surely conversation is what it's all about, and actually putting a little effort into actually finding a little about the person,...my profile is a blank canvas waiting to be explored

over a year ago

It wouldn't be enough for me to reply, but nit sure I'm your target audience

over a year ago

Derby

"It wouldn't be enough for me to reply, but nit sure I'm your target audience"

But you love beaver, your first pic has me in stitches....I want to steal it lol

over a year ago

"It wouldn't be enough for me to reply, but nit sure I'm your target audience

But you love beaver, your first pic has me in stitches....I want to steal it lol "

Oh yeah haha... From a pub in Lincoln!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

It's a far better minimal text than the normal minimal text of "fill in later" but not enough to pique my interest.

over a year ago

Derby

"It's a far better minimal text than the normal minimal text of "fill in later" but not enough to pique my interest.

"

I totally appreciate where your coming from, the thing is I'm just your average hank, normal mundane lifestyle just with a teasing and provokative mind, and a spark of imagination a little more vivid then the usual,....I really could just be the man next door, with a few secrets

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"It's a far better minimal text than the normal minimal text of "fill in later" but not enough to pique my interest.

I totally appreciate where your coming from, the thing is

I'm just your average hank, normal mundane lifestyle just with a teasing and provokative mind, and a spark of imagination a little more vivid then the usual,....I really could just be the man next door, with a few secrets ******"

And that right there is your new profile text!

over a year ago

Derby

Hahahaha....is that an improvement

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Hahahaha....is that an improvement "

I prefer the bit you wrote in reply to me, but seriously it's not about me, it's about you.

over a year ago

Derby

I just hate the profile where men are promising to give orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, talk about false advertising lol....the only thing I can promise is a half decent cup of coffee and some light conversation

over a year ago

Derby

"Definitely the text

Apart from that I enjoyed your profile "

Thank you,...enjoy my profile in every way, and more pics to follow

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I just hate the profile where men are promising to give orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, talk about false advertising lol....the only thing I can promise is a half decent cup of coffee and some light conversation "

Exactly! I see nothing you've written on this thread that would make me eye roll, but due to initial lack of words on your profile I'd have walked on by.

Many people ain't looking for faux perfection or promises. Just honesty and being able to make a judgement call whether they're the right level of sanity and non-delusion

over a year ago

Derby

My only fear is that I portray myself in a way, which is all about my body...I've just found that if you don't show how else are you going to get noticed initially,......I actually hate getting my body out

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"My only fear is that I portray myself in a way, which is all about my body...I've just found that if you don't show how else are you going to get noticed initially,......I actually hate getting my body out"

I think your profile is great now.

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

For me too many cock shots - I don’t reply to men that Put cock photos in pfp or public. Your pfp is great though......

over a year ago

Derby

"For me too many cock shots - I don’t reply to men that Put cock photos in pfp or public. Your pfp is great though...... "

Totally appreciate where your coming from......I used to never show it, and trust me those pics will be hidden shortly

over a year ago

Derby

Massive thank you to all, I've taken in all that has been suggested, and made a few subtle changes to my profile, so I have my fingers crossed, massive thank you to all comments made throughout this thread

over a year ago

"Massive thank you to all, I've taken in all that has been suggested, and made a few subtle changes to my profile, so I have my fingers crossed, massive thank you to all comments made throughout this thread "

over a year ago

"I'm sure many men want to ask this, but how can we improve our profile, I know my profile itself is very blank, though I have done this so it may actually spark up a conversation when I message, what hints and tips do the good folk have on how I could improve my pics.......happy fabbing "

I want to taste your yogurt.

over a year ago

Derby

Well you can see what the yogurt pot is hiding lol

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"I'm sure many men want to ask this, but how can we improve our profile, I know my profile itself is very blank, though I have done this so it may actually spark up a conversation when I message, what hints and tips do the good folk have on how I could improve my pics.......happy fabbing

I want to taste your yogurt."

can I watch

over a year ago

Derby

Is this a fantasy for alot of women in here

over a year ago

just be yourself.

change what you feel not what others think.

remember its your profile.

over a year ago

"I'm sure many men want to ask this, but how can we improve our profile, I know my profile itself is very blank, though I have done this so it may actually spark up a conversation when I message, what hints and tips do the good folk have on how I could improve my pics.......happy fabbing

I want to taste your yogurt. can I watch "

Dirty girl!

over a year ago

Pictures are quite repetitive.. one can only imagine what the 100+ friends pictures are like..

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I want to taste your yogurt. can I watch

Dirty girl!"

Post new Message to Thread