Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The surprise butt plug.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies (and gents for that matter) did you ever meet somebody while wearing a butt plug? Only revealing the fact later, to their great surprise?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know you asked for ladies but em, I've done this she was surprised when I told her and said I should have said at the time as it would have aroused her. I said nothing, my cheeks were clenched.. sorry, my lips were sealed

over a year ago

"I know you asked for ladies but em, I've done this she was surprised when I told her and said I should have said at the time as it would have aroused her. I said nothing, my cheeks were clenched.. sorry, my lips were sealed "

I said ladies and gents. All are welcome to reply.

So she didn't know or get to see proof at the time?

over a year ago

If I am meeting for play, not just social I always wear my butt plug

over a year ago

"If I am meeting for play, not just social I always wear my butt plug "

How do they react when they discover it?

over a year ago

Never tried one

By *unmatt888Man
over a year ago

Duns

"If I am meeting for play, not just social I always wear my butt plug

How do they react when they discover it? "

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd definitely approve!

over a year ago

How do they react when they discover it?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd definitely approve!"

I'd enjoy "discovering" a butt plug, too.

over a year ago

The reveal could be accompanied by the exclamation: "taadaaah!"

over a year ago

Had one ‘pop out’ at me to my surprise! Does that count.

over a year ago

"Had one ‘pop out’ at me to my surprise! Does that count."

Depends. What were the circumstances? Coulda been a hell of a surprise if you saw it happen when out shopping.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

I've been tempted to try it before but I'm not sure if it would be surprise in the sense of making them laugh and thus pausing their libido.

over a year ago

not yet, but would love to meet a lady who was using one, but it would have to be a furry tail one, just long enough to be able to catch a glymips of it as she walked

over a year ago

"I've been tempted to try it before but I'm not sure if it would be surprise in the sense of making them laugh and thus pausing their libido. "

I'd find it really sexy if a lady revealed she was plugged to me. I bet others would, too.

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

"I've been tempted to try it before but I'm not sure if it would be surprise in the sense of making them laugh and thus pausing their libido. "

Ahhh but what if humour increases their libido? It does mine. I am quite easily laughed into bed

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"I've been tempted to try it before but I'm not sure if it would be surprise in the sense of making them laugh and thus pausing their libido.

Ahhh but what if humour increases their libido? It does mine. I am quite easily laughed into bed "

That's because you're a basic witch of amazingness. What happens if I get a rose buttplug and they see it and think of prolapses or like a delightful friend of mine once said, "it looks like they are taking an expensive shit"?

over a year ago

"I've been tempted to try it before but I'm not sure if it would be surprise in the sense of making them laugh and thus pausing their libido.

Ahhh but what if humour increases their libido? It does mine. I am quite easily laughed into bed

That's because you're a basic witch of amazingness. What happens if I get a rose buttplug and they see it and think of prolapses or like a delightful friend of mine once said, "it looks like they are taking an expensive shit"? "

Yeah, that's why I never liked the look of the rose plugs. Jewelled ones look sexy and inviting, though.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan
over a year ago

Lincoln

That's because you're a basic witch of amazingness. What happens if I get a rose buttplug and they see it and think of prolapses or like a delightful friend of mine once said, "it looks like they are taking an expensive shit"? "

Choose a pretty gem one then Meli, just like yourself

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

I can’t imagine a rosebud butt plug would ever look good maybe a pumpkin one

Your friend sounds like my kind of person.

over a year ago

Use a dead ferret that would be surprising

over a year ago

So has anybody been surprised by the reveal of a plug?

By *unmatt888Man
over a year ago

Duns

" What happens if I get a rose buttplug and they see it and think of prolapses or like a delightful friend of mine once said, "it looks like they are taking an expensive shit"? "

Did the friend specify whether that was a bad thing or not?

over a year ago

I've just started using a couple of butt plugs and been out shopping with one in. Feels good walking around with one in and feel like people looking at me might know and gives me a bit of a thrill!

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

Nah. Im already so far up my own arse there’s no room for a butt plug

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I've got an inflatable vibrating butt plug, but I don't think that I'll be going to the pub with it in any time soon

over a year ago

"I've got an inflatable vibrating butt plug, but I don't think that I'll be going to the pub with it in any time soon "

Sounds like it'd be the perfect thing for anybody to wear while out dancing. It'd be hard to keep still.

over a year ago

I've wondered before how many secretly wear them when out, too.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Cilla black always wore one

over a year ago

How do they react when they discover it? "

Love it - I only meet men that share my kinks.

over a year ago

Mine is a pink glass one - looks simple, pretty, feels good and very easy to keep clean.

over a year ago

"Mine is a pink glass one - looks simple, pretty, feels good and very easy to keep clean."

Mmm very nice. Does it stay in during the full play session? Or does it come out at some point to allow entry to a new area?

over a year ago

"Mine is a pink glass one - looks simple, pretty, feels good and very easy to keep clean.

Mmm very nice. Does it stay in during the full play session? Or does it come out at some point to allow entry to a new area?"

It can pop out if being fu**ed hard or strong orgasm Lol. And of course has to come out to make room for a cock

over a year ago

"Mine is a pink glass one - looks simple, pretty, feels good and very easy to keep clean.

Mmm very nice. Does it stay in during the full play session? Or does it come out at some point to allow entry to a new area?

It can pop out if being fu**ed hard or strong orgasm Lol. And of course has to come out to make room for a cock "

By *ig1gaz1Man
over a year ago

bradford

I have one on profile pics, that I do wear often.

and enjoy wearing it

Though I cant see what the fuss is about wearing one out and about.

No one knows you have one in and in the crowd of people so why would it be any different.

not as if your wearing a skirt and it blows up leaving your bare arse on view showing your inserted butt plug in there glistening away.

Post new Message to Thread