Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Price of the little blue pill ...Pension Planning

Jump to newest

By *ogloom OP   Man
over a year ago

Levens

Hi,

Just been thinking about financials particularly now when so many people are unsure about their job. How much to save, how much can be earned, putting away for a pension.... how much will I need...? How much are costs going to be? What's 'enough'? What will I need?

Then what if the mind is willing but the body isn't? so how much is the blue pill and how many can I take in a year? I'm sure someone will know the answer around here, so I can start saving my pocket money for those blue sweeties.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not sure if that's the right choice give me headache

By *ogloom OP   Man
over a year ago

Levens

Should I suffer from a rigidity problem later in life what do you recommend? Fortunately I have absolutely issues currently.

But I cant imagine strapping a bamboo cane on to help support it is the best way forward.. although financially it would work well as they grow in the garden.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

The answer in my opinion is save as much as you can as soon as you can. Don't put it off. Build security. You are very unlikely to regret it, but you could very well regret not doing it.

Life is a long game. Get planning now.

By *ogloom OP   Man
over a year ago

Levens

"Should I suffer from a rigidity problem later in life what do you recommend? Fortunately I have absolutely issues currently.

But I cant imagine strapping a bamboo cane on to help support it is the best way forward.. although financially it would work well as they grow in the garden. "

ABSOLUTELY NO issues for clarification

Post new Message to Thread