Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

No balls

Jump to newest

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

west here ford shire

I just had a message

Don’t know this person, but the message wasn’t nice, if he wants to read my blog on cancer of the throat and reconsider his message that’s good, but to give out a nasty minded message then instantly block me from even a polite response in my book constitutes a person who hasn’t got the balls to face up to his ridiculous comments, I know we all get these types on here..

So why should we put up with that?

Silly comments can be humerus , But nasty comments should be kept inside your head and not given out..

Your thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I just had a message

Don’t know this person, but the message wasn’t nice, if he wants to read my blog on cancer of the throat and reconsider his message that’s good, but to give out a nasty minded message then instantly block me from even a polite response in my book constitutes a person who hasn’t got the balls to face up to his ridiculous comments, I know we all get these types on here..

Silly comments can be humerus , But nasty comments should be kept inside your head and not given out..

Your thoughts?"

Block and ignore, don’t take it to heart but rather laugh at their butt hurt views x

By *lbinoGorillaMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Agreed. Keep nasty thoughts to yourself, and hope you're not too upset, OP

And I hate the petty wankers who message you then instantly block so you have no chance of giving them a response. At least have the guts to stand by what you said and give the receiver the right to reply

over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Agreed. Keep nasty thoughts to yourself, and hope you're not too upset, OP

And I hate the petty wankers who message you then instantly block so you have no chance of giving them a response. At least have the guts to stand by what you said and give the receiver the right to reply "

No not upset, I only wanted to ask him why he thought “who fucking cares if your ill this isn’t Facebook”

He most likely didn’t know I was seriously ill couple of years ago, now any illness can be very serious as I can’t fight off infections..

I just don’t understand how someone can be so nasty tbh it was shock more than anything

over a year ago

I ignore and block. Theres no need for it.

over a year ago

I've had similar messages.

"Why are you on a sex site if your tits are rotten?"

"Surely you shouldn't be here if you've got breast cancer?"

Tbh, they got to me when I was sick. Now, I just think some people are cunts.

The trash takes itself out here.

Lu

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

What a fucking rotter.

Cowards way out as well blocking after a message.

over a year ago

west here ford shire

"What a fucking rotter.

Cowards way out as well blocking after a message. "

Yes it’s very cowardly

But that’s his issue, not sure about you but I was told never give out what you can’t take back...

over a year ago

Most folks get shitty comments on here. It sucks, it shouldn’t be ‘normal’ but it is

over a year ago

Its quite aggravating to have to try to understand how or why the volume of nasty numpty, vile, selfish, entitled stupid messages has gone up lately. Has covid really driven folk this doolally?

Sorry youve had to experience that OP. As others have said block and move on. Shouldnt have to though. People should behave better

over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Most folks get shitty comments on here. It sucks, it shouldn’t be ‘normal’ but it is "

You’re spot on here xx

over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Its quite aggravating to have to try to understand how or why the volume of nasty numpty, vile, selfish, entitled stupid messages has gone up lately. Has covid really driven folk this doolally?

Sorry youve had to experience that OP. As others have said block and move on. Shouldnt have to though. People should behave better "

It doesn’t really bother me, it’s not having the option to respond which I find annoying..

I wasn’t going to drop to his level, just curious as to why he felt the need to be so inconsiderate

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

For the majority on here, you’ll always be the better person out of that one sided interaction. It takes a strong personality to counter ignorant criticism and laugh it off. Something the other party by blocking you, certainly didn’t have in their locker.

It’s difficult to rise above some peoples ‘bait’ but as long as you know your own strength and resilience, they’re the ones that are showing their own lack of self worth that they’re projecting on you.

Stay strong stay safe

over a year ago

west here ford shire

Well said Steph

I would have responded in person but I’m blocked x

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I had this happen to me too some time ago. Mine was from a woman was very nasty message over something I had posted on an age related thread in the forums. I was unable to reply as she had blocked me.

Some people are very strange, forget it block and move on best thing to do.

over a year ago

"

It doesn’t really bother me, it’s not having the option to respond which I find annoying..

I wasn’t going to drop to his level, just curious as to why he felt the need to be so inconsiderate "

A positive natured and upstanding person trying to understand a negative cowardly sniper, is a bit like a dog trying to understand a flea.

The dog will never empathise with the flea and the flea won't be persuaded to stop biting, leeching and hiding.

It's just as well they blocked you OP, as they would only keep trying to make you feel bad to make their miserable self feel better, if you could engage with them.

over a year ago

"I just had a message

Your thoughts?"

Some people just get off being complete nasty twats who obviously have nothing better to do but stalk around fab and sent unwanted nasty messages,like you the bloke before giving you a chance to reply is what really annoys me to,little men who's balls havent dropped yet

over a year ago

Meant to say block not bloke

over a year ago

west here ford shire

"Meant to say block not bloke "

Post new Message to Thread