Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I'll admit

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I will admit in a non- homo sexual way there are some good looking couples on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never understand the “no homo” thing. What’s wrong with appreciating someone’s looks of the same sex without having to say you’re not gay? Lol xx

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Thanks very much

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"Never understand the “no homo” thing. What’s wrong with appreciating someone’s looks of the same sex without having to say you’re not gay? Lol xx"

They are too fragil perhaps i would say

over a year ago

"Never understand the “no homo” thing. What’s wrong with appreciating someone’s looks of the same sex without having to say you’re not gay? Lol xx"

Agreed

over a year ago

It's not about being fragile or anything like that it's just that when you compliment a guy especially when they're bisexual a lot of the time they do try it on with you even when you say not interested. Like you could say the woman is absolutely gorgeous knowing full well you've got no chance in whatsoever but then you'll get the guy saying I'm available though

over a year ago

So I shall reword it a lot of couples on here are absolutely gorgeous

over a year ago

im Not so shallow as to go on looks alone

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It's not about being fragile or anything like that it's just that when you compliment a guy especially when they're bisexual a lot of the time they do try it on with you even when you say not interested. Like you could say the woman is absolutely gorgeous knowing full well you've got no chance in whatsoever but then you'll get the guy saying I'm available though"

I think you're right. A woman being complimented by another woman wouldn't be treated the same as a man complimenting another man

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"im Not so shallow as to go on looks alone "

Oooo I am. It's also possible to appreciate looks without being shallow

over a year ago

"It's not about being fragile or anything like that it's just that when you compliment a guy especially when they're bisexual a lot of the time they do try it on with you even when you say not interested. Like you could say the woman is absolutely gorgeous knowing full well you've got no chance in whatsoever but then you'll get the guy saying I'm available though

I think you're right. A woman being complimented by another woman wouldn't be treated the same as a man complimenting another man"

I just think it's a shame some people think a compliment means "I want to fuck you".

I find LOADS of people attractive. I'd like to fuck very few of them.

Lu

over a year ago

I can see whether a man is good looking or not

over a year ago

I've always said that personality is a big thing even if we are on a sex site I've always classed myself as someone who is genuine and someone who is actually not sex mad believe it or not but when it does come to looks definitely there are some really good looking women in a couple and there are a lot of good-looking women single still have no idea how their single

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"im Not so shallow as to go on looks alone

Oooo I am. It's also possible to appreciate looks without being shallow"

over a year ago

"I've always said that personality is a big thing even if we are on a sex site I've always classed myself as someone who is genuine and someone who is actually not sex mad believe it or not but when it does come to looks definitely there are some really good looking women in a couple and there are a lot of good-looking women single still have no idea how their single "

Some people choose to be single.

I did for 4 years.

Flying solo isn't always a negative thing

Lu

over a year ago

No you're right flying solo sometimes is better for yourself I've been single for a number of years now and and because of what happened in my life which I don't really want to discuss I prefer to be single if that makes sense

over a year ago

"No you're right flying solo sometimes is better for yourself I've been single for a number of years now and and because of what happened in my life which I don't really want to discuss I prefer to be single if that makes sense"

Yep!

Before I met J, i was very happily single. Had zero desire to be in a relationship.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

There some gourgeous women and men on here x

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

There are some very lovely couples on here

Post new Message to Thread